Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

☆ Time2Treaty 1v1 Chameleon Grand Finals! Lukas_l99 vs dicktator_

Post by edeholland »

Time2Treaty 1v1 Chameleon Grand Finals! Lukas_l99 vs dicktator_
Sunday, April 1st at 15 GMT
Edit: T2T Finals will be concluded on Saturday, April 7th at 19:00 GMT! Current score is 2-1, dicktator_ up.

LOOK AT THESE 2 TITANS!
None of them dropped any game... Be ready for some really close finals! Hardly a surprise, they both vetoed Japan, the civ that was always vetoed so far. They will battle out in a BO7 on Toluca, the forever classic Andes, the good old Deccan, Snowy GP (make sure to turn your screen brightness to lowest), Northern California, the Blitz map "Cliff" and the infamous Orinoco.

On this side of the map, in the color green, Lukas_l99. Called "the mole" by some, he apparently left his hole to show his real face to the world: a serious contender for the finals. The god of the mirror games. He is not afraid of any civ pick on any map: Ports on Deccan, Russia on Northern California, Spain on Andes... He mirrors them all! He displayed a very meticulous build placement, clean decks, and organized front bases. But do not underestimate his ability to play non-standard as well! He was always able to multitask and keep his opponent busy.

In the early rounds vs DemonicWhispers and PaIncake97, he started with some rather weak civilizations, namely India and Ottomans.
However, later on vs Collect1onN, he started to show his real game, getting the mirrors out. Against sabusa (who probably won't call Lukas a mole anymore now), he ventured out of mirrors, and had a bit of a hard time to beat Russia with his germany on Blitz Route. He was playing defensive, but was still always able to keep the control on the map. On Northern California, the match point, they switched the match up and Lukas was the one playing russia. It was a really close game, until Lukas finally entered sabusa's base through the front door, and just Z-moved his cossacks on top of sabusa's helpless settler wagons, clean sweeping the semi-finals.

On the other side of the map, in the color teal, dicktator_. The one and only, the reference of treaty, well-known even among supremacy players. Sometimes going by the name of Conquerer999, sometimes just "dick", he has definitely been seen as a favourite of this tournament since its start. "WHY WON'T YOU GATE??" is his trademark, as shown in the T2T trailer.

With his dic(k)tatorial heads-up game play, he swept his way to the Finals. After displaying his top walling skills vs Berre_10 on Blitz Route, he overwhelmed him in Cliffs in no more than 10 minutes. We then saw him playing vs asmthom39's France on Orinoco, and though he seemed to slightly struggle, he was in fact pushing slowly and safely to victory with his Portuguese mortars. Even Floko83, aka OPguy, could not take a single game from this tough guy. Though we could witness a very close game on Blitz Route, dicktator ultimately won, like he won every single game in this tournament so far. Floko tried to surprise him on Andes as Sioux, running straight into his nats... No problem for the D! It is also worth mentioning that he beat Floko convincingly on Northern California in a Russian mirror; the future will tell us whether his mirror skills will compete with Lukas's.

So, who will be the better Chameleon? Which of these players will adapt better his playstyle to the various maps?

Watch live at: http://www.twitch.tv/esoctv

Written by KaiserQueen
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: ☆ Time2Treaty 1v1 Chameleon Grand Finals! Lukas_l99 vs dicktator_

Post by deleted_user »

Never expected to see these two in the finals.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

lukas gonna have yet another thing added to his dating profile when he wins
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Lukas: God of mirror games, HAHA
r]
Nigeria oDanzel
Crossbow
ESO: jaythenoob

Post by oDanzel »

my money on dick
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

1st of April? They are making April fool of us!
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

That T2T logo is so gorgeous! Looking forward to see the finals!
:nwc:
Germany Lenari
Musketeer
ESO: Lenari

Post by Lenari »

Lukas will win every Blitz map, because this is what we do!!!
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

In my humble opinion, MrJonJoe and myself should cast the finals. We are both the highest rated treaty armchair analysts on twitch.
r]
Netherlands Bleut
Crossbow
ESO: Bleut

Post by Bleut »

Gichtenlord wrote:In my humble opinion, MrJonJoe and myself should cast the finals. We are both the highest rated treaty armchair analysts on twitch.

You're not even close to the god, AKA the jonjoe :hmm:
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Gichtenlord wrote:In my humble opinion, MrJonJoe and myself should cast the finals. We are both the highest rated treaty armchair analysts on twitch.

Can't risk if your computer breaks down again!
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Bleut wrote:

You're not even close to the god, AKA the jonjoe :hmm:

But im numero secundo
r]
United States of America steniothejonjoe
Crossbow
ESO: MrJonJoe

Post by steniothejonjoe »

{{ XD this is a hilarious thread, " Lukas - the mole" ???? Why. And then "lukas gonna have yet another thing added to his dating profile when he wins" XDDDDDDDDDDDD. We do it up big in the treaty community, despite being non-existent in size. The logo, of T2T is amazing, the people running it are amazing, everything so polished. The thread opener and the hype, XD, the coordinator pulling the strings behind all of this is a pretty cool gal. It makes one of the ArmchairGods proud... IDK guys I just think ya'll are pretty amazing. I'm not sure if anything there makes too much sense, oh well, when do I ever?
@Gichtenlord That would be awesome <3 If I could get Sunday off :(... either way, we'll eventually do it. }}

Oh and the Titans of treaty, Lukas and Dick. Gosh what a display, man they really separated themselves from the rest of the pack. Honestly fap worthy, even to I, Jonjoe The Great. Really though, the eye opener to a lot of you lot should be Lukas, I feel like his always overlooked. Despite being pr40 forever and always getting the W. Lukas is ultimate efficiency, and decision making, big picture guy and his excellence isn't obvious by casually watching it... You gotta think about why he does what he does to begin to get it.
"Yeah I'm top 20 at the very least... not sure though" - Lukas. Doesn't beat his chest, and keeps it on the down low, but bests the rest.

As for Dicktator, well, what he does time and time again. Anyone could see, but I think his more energized than ever. Thinking about how eye opening this tournament has been for me. No offense to everyone. The entire player base is much worse than I thought. Through it all, I'm thinking.... I'm considerbly better than I already though, which was never low to-begin with ^^ Now Can you only Imagine what Dicktator has been thinking watching these games? Probably licking his lips in excitement.

Both guys separating themselves head and shoulder, from the best of the rest. Dicktator sweeps Floko who some regarded as being #2( XD poor Lukas) and Dick made the God Floko look human :). Meanwhile Lukas showing you all, what he always has been. Lets be honest, there's no clear cut #1 player in treaty, there hasn't been for as long as I follow Andes. Lukas and Dick either one could be named #1 right now and I wouldn't disagree.
Congrats to the finals!! and as @deleted_user4 so eloquently stated "Never expected to see these two in the finals."
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Tbh I didn't think it was a very funny or original joke but I said it because, being the first comment and being typical and predictable, I knew it'd get a lot of likes. And what do you know, it has more likes than the OP itself. Yeeeeeeeeeeehaw.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

just hoeing up those likes
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

steniothejonjoe wrote:{{ XD this is a hilarious thread, " Lukas - the mole" ???? Why. And then "lukas gonna have yet another thing added to his dating profile when he wins" XDDDDDDDDDDDD. We do it up big in the treaty community, despite being non-existent in size. The logo, of T2T is amazing, the people running it are amazing, everything so polished. The thread opener and the hype, XD, the coordinator pulling the strings behind all of this is a pretty cool gal. It makes one of the ArmchairGods proud... IDK guys I just think ya'll are pretty amazing. I'm not sure if anything there makes too much sense, oh well, when do I ever?
@Gichtenlord That would be awesome <3 If I could get Sunday off :(... either way, we'll eventually do it. }}

Oh and the Titans of treaty, Lukas and Dick. Gosh what a display, man they really separated themselves from the rest of the pack. Honestly fap worthy, even to I, Jonjoe The Great. Really though, the eye opener to a lot of you lot should be Lukas, I feel like his always overlooked. Despite being pr40 forever and always getting the W. Lukas is ultimate efficiency, and decision making, big picture guy and his excellence isn't obvious by casually watching it... You gotta think about why he does what he does to begin to get it.
"Yeah I'm top 20 at the very least... not sure though" - Lukas. Doesn't beat his chest, and keeps it on the down low, but bests the rest.

As for Dicktator, well, what he does time and time again, is very clear to see. Anyone could see, but I think his more energized then ever, from watching his competition. I think about how eye opening this tournament has been for me. No offense to everyone, I speak of ya'll as a whole so nobody getting shot down alone, and the point is everyone isn't as good as I thought. This tournament has bought adversity and challenges that really exposed the entire player Base, and if I am tearing it all apart and face palming..... If I'm thinking compared to everyone I am much better than I thought, and I already thought pretty highly ^^. Can you Imagine what Dicktator has been feeling watching these same games? How much more confidence, even he has gained.

Both guys separating themselves head and shoulder, from the best of the rest. Dicktator sweeps Floko who some regarded as being #2( XD poor Lukas) and Dick made the God Floko look human :). Meanwhile Lukas showing you all, what he always has been. Lets be honest, there's no clear cut #1 player in treaty, there hasn't been for as long as I follow Andes. Lukas and Dick either one could be named #1 right now and I wouldn't disagree.
Congrats to the finals!! and as @deleted_user4 so eloquently stated "Never expected to see these two in the finals."

Bruh
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Hazza54321 wrote:just hoeing up those likes
social interaction at its core

muh funny points

muh holier-than-thou points

muh goodie ladder rank
United States of America steniothejonjoe
Crossbow
ESO: MrJonJoe

Post by steniothejonjoe »

Lul, its a hype thread you tools, and everything is just as I believe. Are you that dense that you cannot see the reason for the thread, as a whole. Nice way to trash it, good job lot. And I was asked to actually start this thread, and no I criticize you sup bums too, on the daily. "Hoeing up those likes"- haha be real kid. I value my opinion, it holds more weight than the sum of all ESO's jokes can muster. What I think > sup boyz. Sure I'm bias

Invite me to a group chat and stream it, we'll have a debate on whatever you like. Even sup play, that I don't even have experience in. Me vs everyone you can find, but let there be an equal amount of time for both sides to speak let the viewers decide who won by the end of it.

By the end of it, we'll see who's embarrassed.
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

And that's why MrJonJoe is mah man
r]
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

I need to Say congratulations to the people who organized this event (@QueenOfdestiny @dicktator_ ). I though I wouldn't watch any of it bc I really dislike treaty, but I actually enjoyed watching several games. I will definitly sign in next event you do !
Germany Lenari
Musketeer
ESO: Lenari

Post by Lenari »

wait dicktator is an organizer of the tournament and reached the final??? That seems suspicious to me...
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

Don't think I did anything to help out this tournament besides casting. The lack of drama and automation for brackets have made things a lot easier. Also because I'm participating I've had no say in the map pool (if I did I might've talked the finals down to a BO5). This is probably one of those situations where I get baited by a post that is clearly a joke though.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

dicktator_ wrote:Don't think I did anything to help out this tournament besides casting. The lack of drama and automation for brackets have made things a lot easier. Also because I'm participating I've had no say in the map pool (if I did I might've talked the finals down to a BO5). This is probably one of those situations where I get baited by a post that is clearly a joke though.

Maybe i should DQ you and put Kaiser insted
shit juice :hmm:
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

queenofdestiny wrote:
dicktator_ wrote:Don't think I did anything to help out this tournament besides casting. The lack of drama and automation for brackets have made things a lot easier. Also because I'm participating I've had no say in the map pool (if I did I might've talked the finals down to a BO5). This is probably one of those situations where I get baited by a post that is clearly a joke though.

Maybe i should DQ you and put Kaiser insted

Would make the finals 50% shorter :hehe:
India sirwilliam23
Crossbow
ESO: sirwilliam23

Post by sirwilliam23 »

looking forward to hard fought long games.
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.