2 v 2 Tour Sign Up Now!
- Sign up using your My ESOC tab with your ESO username.
- Your partner must sign up as well.
- You can still sign up without partner, in case you don't find one once sign ups end, you will be partnered using RNG.
- If number of non-partner players is odd then the last remaining player will stand unsigned, unless he finds a player before Saturday 15th GMT.
- Seeding will be done according to average ELO.
- Sign ups will close on Friday, May 4th at 18:30 GMT.
- To participate in the event, you must be a member of the tournament discord and be present at the time of the event start!
For more Information : Tournament Information
Post your team : Post your team here
To find a teammate : Find a teammate here
Update: hotfix 184.108.40.206 released to fix IP address issues for some users. Download links below have been updated.
Hello everyone! Today we've got sort of an emergency update coming out with some big changes behind the scenes. The main issue which triggered this release is an ongoing login problem with ESO, caused by the https://eso.com site being unreachable. Downloading the newly released update 220.127.116.11 will allow you to get back onto ESO using any of the bundled ESOC patches, including the standard ESOC Patch, ESOC Treaty Patch and XPMOD. For most people, getting on one of those patches is currently going to be the only way to connect to ESO and play games there. There is no known information about when will a fix come for the official version of the game. Update: MS announced fix should be available in a time frame of days.
What's the ESOC Patch?
If the ESO login fix is what brought you here, the ESOC Patch is a fan-made patch that has a lot more to offer than just improved multiplayer connectivity. It also features balance tweaks curated by the game's top players, 30+ new maps, and some anti-cheat mitigations. Stick around here or join our Discord server to find more EP players.
Getting the update
1. If you have a previous version installed, you can simply run the EP launcher and auto-update should have you covered.
2. If you're installing for the first time, download the exe installer.
3. If you cannot do either of the above for some reason, download the zip package and unpack it manually into your AoE3 installation folder.
For more Information : EP 18.104.22.168 Information
You guys are amazing! Thanks for this great commitment. Love the different styles of tournaments
crjensen4 wrote:You guys are amazing! Thanks for this great commitment. Love the different styles of tournaments
You are also amazing! Thanks for supporting us every weekend by watching games, cheering for players/casters, and feedback!
Sign Ups will strictly close at 18:30 gmt Friday for this tournament. As there is lot of work such as matching RNG players, removing second player from each team to make brackets, and other stuff no late signups will be allowed. So please make sure if you are interested you sign up in time. Thank you!