User avatar
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 8297
Location: USA

13 Feb 2019, 16:57

drinking is bad for u
Estonia jesus3
Howdah
Posts: 1192

13 Feb 2019, 17:21

Dang, hope I can get my fingers on my AOE3 complete collection CDs until March, time for Jesus to shine consistently rather than just occasionally
User avatar
Great Britain Interjection
Lancer
Donator 04
Posts: 574
ESO: Interjection
Location: United Kingdom

13 Feb 2019, 17:22

The second coming? :ohmy:
User avatar
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 8297
Location: USA

13 Feb 2019, 17:31

Gonna be interesting to see what players actually prepare for this, its really the first tournament in a long time where the prize is big enough to make investing a lot of time worth while.
User avatar
Sweden princeofkabul
Howdah
Posts: 1724
ESO: Princeofkabul
Location: Cold ghettos of Malmö

13 Feb 2019, 17:46

@Hazza54321 im coming baby... IM COMING
Co-Founder of Somali Kabuli Gaming
User avatar
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 4776
ESO: mr_bramboy
Location: Amsterdam

13 Feb 2019, 17:51

I don't like seeding jp elo. Realistically, this isn't the standard major online event that we're used to. We're talking about a $4000 LAN tournament with expenses paid for here. I am not keen on seeing someone entering the top64 - albeit this is a big group - by playing Iroquois in quick search on RE all day. As gibson pointed out, EP elo is quite volatile and new, so old players shouldn't have any problems getting into this top 64 by playing on EP.
User avatar
No Flag ovi12
Jaeger
Posts: 4192

13 Feb 2019, 18:06

By the way, is EscapeAOE funded by Microsoft, or how do they have so much money?
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
User avatar
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 4776
ESO: mr_bramboy
Location: Amsterdam

13 Feb 2019, 18:18

ovi12 wrote:By the way, is EscapeAOE funded by Microsoft, or how do they have so much money?

You heard about El Chapo's conviction? The market opened up.
User avatar
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
Posts: 6844
ESO: KTRAlN
Location: Midwest best west

13 Feb 2019, 19:39

ovi12 wrote:By the way, is EscapeAOE funded by Microsoft, or how do they have so much money?

Basement (((charity))) telethons.

The next one is coming up and they are aiming for $5k. LAN prize pool is $4k. Coincidence?
and the giving famishes the craving
sweet thames, run softly, til I end my song

The shepherd's staff's tantalus around my neck
User avatar
No Flag samwise12
Dragoon
Posts: 399

13 Feb 2019, 19:55

Challe wrote:too bad I turned into a semi-alcoholic full work-aholic washed up diamond 3 Lux OTP support player :(

edit: Also, I smoke a pack and a half of cigarettes every day. Marlboro Gold for those who wondered. Heineken and Karlovacko by the way. Red before white. Shaken, not stirred.


hahahahaha...this is your chance to meet mankel and follow through on your promise of breaking his fingers
User avatar
No Flag Djigit
Lancer
Posts: 539

13 Feb 2019, 20:23

I swear these washed up pro players got nothing on my homie @thebritish
Sweden Challe
Musketeer
Posts: 82
ESO: Challe

13 Feb 2019, 20:58

samwise12 wrote:
Challe wrote:too bad I turned into a semi-alcoholic full work-aholic washed up diamond 3 Lux OTP support player :(

edit: Also, I smoke a pack and a half of cigarettes every day. Marlboro Gold for those who wondered. Heineken and Karlovacko by the way. Red before white. Shaken, not stirred.


hahahahaha...this is your chance to meet mankel and follow through on your promise of breaking his fingers



Aayyy xSamwise from the rift

I have made peace with the mankel;)
User avatar
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
Posts: 2634
ESO: n0eL

13 Feb 2019, 22:11

Djigit wrote:I swear these washed up pro players got nothing on my homie @thebritish

the only PR50+
User avatar
No Flag Zutazuta
Dragoon
zuta
Posts: 384

14 Feb 2019, 01:51

Challe wrote:
samwise12 wrote:
Challe wrote:too bad I turned into a semi-alcoholic full work-aholic washed up diamond 3 Lux OTP support player :(

edit: Also, I smoke a pack and a half of cigarettes every day. Marlboro Gold for those who wondered. Heineken and Karlovacko by the way. Red before white. Shaken, not stirred.


hahahahaha...this is your chance to meet mankel and follow through on your promise of breaking his fingers



Aayyy xSamwise from the rift

I have made peace with the mankel;)


But has the Mankel made peace with you???
Sweden Challe
Musketeer
Posts: 82
ESO: Challe

14 Feb 2019, 10:01

Zutazuta wrote:
Challe wrote:
Show hidden quotes



Aayyy xSamwise from the rift

I have made peace with the mankel;)


But has the Mankel made peace with you???



It is confirmed Mankel has made peace with himself and life -_-'
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 7864
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

14 Feb 2019, 14:12

How interesting! I'm looking forward to following the event.
"Hazza's always playing NR10 to legitimize his crying about EP being NR10. How sad!"
"How does your game look so good – is it the monitor!?" – Arrogant_UP, 2017
User avatar
Great Britain Interjection
Lancer
Donator 04
Posts: 574
ESO: Interjection
Location: United Kingdom

14 Feb 2019, 14:54

For anyone thinking about attending as part of the live audience at the studio, this document will be very helpful! There is lots of nearby accommodation that's not expensive (we're not located in a touristy area which should keep things cheap (including beer @XeeleeFlower))! We will be supplying food on site for a small fee. https://docs.google.com/document/d/17Bh ... sp=sharing

Even if you can't come, feel free to join the LAN Discord to chat & follow the event (before and during).

I want to see everyone in this Discord! https://discord.gg/PwsuVXG
User avatar
Holy See Imperial Noob
Dragoon
Posts: 351
ESO: M1Karox/ImperialNoob
Location: Dresden, Germany

14 Feb 2019, 17:35

Will it be streamed?
If bored or sad, check my Incredible Artillery Show to cheer yourself up! :biggrin:
http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11543
User avatar
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
Posts: 6844
ESO: KTRAlN
Location: Midwest best west

14 Feb 2019, 17:36

Imperial Noob wrote:Will it be streamed?

no
and the giving famishes the craving
sweet thames, run softly, til I end my song

The shepherd's staff's tantalus around my neck
User avatar
Great Britain Interjection
Lancer
Donator 04
Posts: 574
ESO: Interjection
Location: United Kingdom

14 Feb 2019, 17:45

User avatar
Germany Scroogie
Crossbow
Posts: 28
ESO: Scroogie

14 Feb 2019, 22:52

Imperial Noob wrote:
Scroogie wrote:
Show hidden quotes


That's the german semester for ya. :/


Stop complaining, a REAL German has exams till September


What kind of dumb statement is that? Also doesn't seem to enter your mind that different universities have different exam times...
Stuck at PR20. Pick up lvl10 HC India Sepoy rush = winstreak.
User avatar
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 8297
Location: USA

14 Feb 2019, 23:07

Scroogie wrote:
Imperial Noob wrote:
Show hidden quotes


Stop complaining, a REAL German has exams till September


What kind of dumb statement is that? Also doesn't seem to enter your mind that different universities have different exam times...
.
Attachments
joke.jpg
joke.jpg (12.1 KiB) Viewed 438 times
User avatar
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
Posts: 2634
ESO: n0eL

15 Feb 2019, 00:55

Imperial Noob wrote:Will it be streamed?

@SirCallen and I are live-streaming from a bar somewhere
User avatar
Germany Scroogie
Crossbow
Posts: 28
ESO: Scroogie

15 Feb 2019, 10:04

gibson wrote:
Scroogie wrote:
Show hidden quotes


What kind of dumb statement is that? Also doesn't seem to enter your mind that different universities have different exam times...
.


There was no joke whatsoever.
Stuck at PR20. Pick up lvl10 HC India Sepoy rush = winstreak.
No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 9060

15 Feb 2019, 17:11

Germans and jokes... always tricky. It's said that's how ww2 started, Hitler didn't get the poland ball jokes...

Forum Info

Return to “News”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest