THE NEW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP - Sign Ups Now OPEN!

Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Re: NEW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP - Sign Ups Now OPEN!

Post by jesus3 »

damn 15 games is a lot for casual sons of god
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

jesus3 wrote:damn 15 games is a lot for casual sons of god

You're not going to make it into the top 64 whatsoever..
[spoiler=spoiler]just like me[/spoiler]
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

Outrageous assumptions of you! I've already reached ro64 once to then sadly lose to tit. Top 64 could be doable if I somehow manage to play more than two or three games in a row without having to take breaks all the time - and using strats other than whacky weak rushes
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Yea i signed up and quickly came to the conclusion that I'm unlikely to play 15 ep 1v1s during this Mont and unsigned uo
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

gibson wrote:Yea i signed up and quickly came to the conclusion that I'm unlikely to play 15 ep 1v1s during this Mont and unsigned uo

i can give u wins
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

gibson wrote:Yea i signed up and quickly came to the conclusion that I'm unlikely to play 15 ep 1v1s during this Mont and unsigned uo

jesus3 wrote:Outrageous assumptions of you! I've already reached ro64 once to then sadly lose to tit. Top 64 could be doable if I somehow manage to play more than two or three games in a row without having to take breaks all the time - and using strats other than whacky weak rushes

keep in mind it's double elim, so even if you get a tough ro64 opponent you might have some nice matches in the lower bracket
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Yeah it's a lot of games to play.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

Cometk wrote:

jesus3 wrote:Outrageous assumptions of you! I've already reached ro64 once to then sadly lose to tit. Top 64 could be doable if I somehow manage to play more than two or three games in a row without having to take breaks all the time - and using strats other than whacky weak rushes

keep in mind it's double elim, so even if you get a tough ro64 opponent you might have some nice matches in the lower bracket

yeah thanks for the nice explanation and encouragement, but I think it won't be possible. Too much of a drag and hurdles for me to enjoy playing in there IF I should miraculously play 15 games until then and qualify. Don't even know where I'll be at the start of April

could have just kept to myself and saved everybody's time but ooooh weeeeell
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

Since jpelo is down, I can't even try to improve it. My max here is very low so it's quite rude to get seeded for this tourney + almost every play who was activ befor 2012 get a much higher max jp elo than new players because elo has lost like 200 points on average since then. I dislike a bit this rule.
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

bwinner1 wrote:Since jpelo is down, I can't even try to improve it. My max here is very low so it's quite rude to get seeded for this tourney + almost every play who was activ befor 2012 get a much higher max jp elo than new players because elo has lost like 200 points on average since then. I dislike a bit this rule.

Iro QS hf

Italy Mosx
Dragoon
ESO: Mosx

Post by Mosx »

Having never done EP matches how can I get into the top 64, who do I ask to play rated at Rouga or Kaisero tit o iamturk o hazza ,ramex12 is the last in elo him 64°? Hmm I'll see you next year good luck
mosx
:salt: :salt: :salt:
op mechanics, op build order :export: :coin: :ugly: :uglylol: :maniac:

https://www.twitch.tv/mosxgr
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Post by giveuanxiety »

It's not difficult to get EP games, no excuse there.
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

It is lol
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

What I dislike is mostly the fact that it's too easy for people to cherry pick their opponents for just 15 games and then stop playing rated and sit on an inflated ep elo. It's dumb, there should be a decay system to prevent that from happening, or just force people to play more than 15 games, idk.
I could have just stayed at 1960 elo, cherry pick and shit on everyone, but that's just gay. People should just play games and we would have an accurate rating
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Kaiserklein wrote:What I dislike is mostly the fact that it's too easy for people to cherry pick their opponents for just 15 games and then stop playing rated and sit on an inflated ep elo. It's dumb, there should be a decay system to prevent that from happening, or just force people to play more than 15 games, idk.
I could have just stayed at 1960 elo, cherry pick and shit on everyone, but that's just gay. People should just play games and we would have an accurate rating

Deccay wouldn't help, people would just have to bash more noobs.
The only solution is to make only QS games rated (which is something I suggested btw), but it's not realistic.
European Union Theodore
Skirmisher

Post by Theodore »

Correct me if I'm wrong: right now there are only 75 sign-ups. So chances are pretty good you will make it into the round of 64 :P I mean it is a bit sad that this only attracts 75 players, but hey... better than nothing :)
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Theodore wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong: right now there are only 75 sign-ups. So chances are pretty good you will make it into the round of 64 :P I mean it is a bit sad that this only attracts 75 players, but hey... better than nothing :)

Correct, but there's still two weeks to go. I think we'll see more signups come in.
momuuu wrote: ↑theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Theodore wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong: right now there are only 75 sign-ups. So chances are pretty good you will make it into the round of 64 :P I mean it is a bit sad that this only attracts 75 players, but hey... better than nothing :)

Well, if you have a bad elo you know you're not going to be selected, and you wouldn't qualify anyway, so why sign up?
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

True sportman's spirit here.
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:It is lol

I almost never need more than 5min to find an opponent and more than 50% of the times, I have a friend online so I don't even wait.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Well ep elo sucks for this kinda thing because the average elo for a captain who plays a lot of games is under 1600 lol.
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

Post by aligator92 »

gibson wrote:Well ep elo sucks for this kinda thing because the average elo for a captain who plays a lot of games is under 1600 lol.

Wrong! I don't play a lot of games and I am also below 1600 xD
RIP captains

Edit: just realized that the 15 games requirements pretty much solves this as master sergeants cant just sign up with 1600 (0 games) ELO and get seeded ahead
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Well the problem is a master sergeant who gets on and plays is probably gonna play against other master sergeants so if it's a group of master sergeants just playing each other they Will get way too high Elo. Ep elo is a good idea but there's not enough activity for it to be accurate
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

Prove it by getting 1800 without point trading
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

IAmSoldieR wrote:Prove it by getting 1800 without point trading

You can't really get to 1800 by beating 1600 elos guys, but if you find some 1600 elos MS you can get to 1700-1750 very quickly