damn 15 games is a lot for casual sons of god
Armenia Sargsyan
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: Sargsyan
GameRanger ID: 2106182

13 Mar 2019, 20:59

jesus3 wrote:damn 15 games is a lot for casual sons of god

You're not going to make it into the top 64 whatsoever..
spoiler
Estonia jesus3
Howdah

13 Mar 2019, 21:08

Outrageous assumptions of you! I've already reached ro64 once to then sadly lose to tit. Top 64 could be doable if I somehow manage to play more than two or three games in a row without having to take breaks all the time - and using strats other than whacky weak rushes
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme

13 Mar 2019, 21:14

Yea i signed up and quickly came to the conclusion that I'm unlikely to play 15 ep 1v1s during this Mont and unsigned uo
Sweden Hazza54321
Gendarme
Donator 01

13 Mar 2019, 21:21

gibson wrote:Yea i signed up and quickly came to the conclusion that I'm unlikely to play 15 ep 1v1s during this Mont and unsigned uo

i can give u wins
VeniVidiVici_W: lol bwinner, i dont need anyone to carry me to win vs you with your noobplay
Sweden Cometk
ESOC Media Team
ESO: NxWorries

13 Mar 2019, 21:25

gibson wrote:Yea i signed up and quickly came to the conclusion that I'm unlikely to play 15 ep 1v1s during this Mont and unsigned uo

jesus3 wrote:Outrageous assumptions of you! I've already reached ro64 once to then sadly lose to tit. Top 64 could be doable if I somehow manage to play more than two or three games in a row without having to take breaks all the time - and using strats other than whacky weak rushes

keep in mind it's double elim, so even if you get a tough ro64 opponent you might have some nice matches in the lower bracket
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
ESO: KTRAlN

13 Mar 2019, 21:37

Yeah it's a lot of games to play.
and the giving famishes the craving
sweet thames, run softly, til I end my song

The shepherd's staff's tantalus around my neck
Estonia jesus3
Howdah

13 Mar 2019, 21:49

Cometk wrote:

jesus3 wrote:Outrageous assumptions of you! I've already reached ro64 once to then sadly lose to tit. Top 64 could be doable if I somehow manage to play more than two or three games in a row without having to take breaks all the time - and using strats other than whacky weak rushes

keep in mind it's double elim, so even if you get a tough ro64 opponent you might have some nice matches in the lower bracket

yeah thanks for the nice explanation and encouragement, but I think it won't be possible. Too much of a drag and hurdles for me to enjoy playing in there IF I should miraculously play 15 games until then and qualify. Don't even know where I'll be at the start of April

could have just kept to myself and saved everybody's time but ooooh weeeeell
France bwinner1
Lancer
ESO: bwinner

14 Mar 2019, 22:00

Since jpelo is down, I can't even try to improve it. My max here is very low so it's quite rude to get seeded for this tourney + almost every play who was activ befor 2012 get a much higher max jp elo than new players because elo has lost like 200 points on average since then. I dislike a bit this rule.
France Lecastete
Dragoon
Donator 02
ESO: Lecastete

15 Mar 2019, 11:31

bwinner1 wrote:Since jpelo is down, I can't even try to improve it. My max here is very low so it's quite rude to get seeded for this tourney + almost every play who was activ befor 2012 get a much higher max jp elo than new players because elo has lost like 200 points on average since then. I dislike a bit this rule.

Iro QS hf
" Your wife looks like my feet" - Sirmusket 2018
"My micro is better than yours" - Sirmusket 2018

Why bow pike when can pike pike - Aiz
Italy Mosx
Skirmisher
ESO: Mosx

15 Mar 2019, 12:21

Having never done EP matches how can I get into the top 64, who do I ask to play rated at Rouga or Kaisero tit o iamturk o hazza ,ramex12 is the last in elo him 64°? Hmm I'll see you next year good luck
mosx
:salt: :salt: :salt:
United States of America giveuanxiety
AoE:O Team
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

15 Mar 2019, 12:49

It's not difficult to get EP games, no excuse there.
Follow my stream @ twitch.tv/giveuanxiety
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme

15 Mar 2019, 13:36

It is lol
"dia abused the explorer really well I'm impressed"
Bran6new
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT - Playoff
GameRanger ID: 5529322

15 Mar 2019, 14:07

What I dislike is mostly the fact that it's too easy for people to cherry pick their opponents for just 15 games and then stop playing rated and sit on an inflated ep elo. It's dumb, there should be a decay system to prevent that from happening, or just force people to play more than 15 games, idk.
I could have just stayed at 1960 elo, cherry pick and shit on everyone, but that's just gay. People should just play games and we would have an accurate rating
Micro tricks

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..

France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme

15 Mar 2019, 14:31

Kaiserklein wrote:What I dislike is mostly the fact that it's too easy for people to cherry pick their opponents for just 15 games and then stop playing rated and sit on an inflated ep elo. It's dumb, there should be a decay system to prevent that from happening, or just force people to play more than 15 games, idk.
I could have just stayed at 1960 elo, cherry pick and shit on everyone, but that's just gay. People should just play games and we would have an accurate rating

Deccay wouldn't help, people would just have to bash more noobs.
The only solution is to make only QS games rated (which is something I suggested btw), but it's not realistic.
Bran6new
European Union Theodore
Musketeer

15 Mar 2019, 15:10

Correct me if I'm wrong: right now there are only 75 sign-ups. So chances are pretty good you will make it into the round of 64 :P I mean it is a bit sad that this only attracts 75 players, but hey... better than nothing :)
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT

15 Mar 2019, 15:12

Theodore wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong: right now there are only 75 sign-ups. So chances are pretty good you will make it into the round of 64 :P I mean it is a bit sad that this only attracts 75 players, but hey... better than nothing :)

Correct, but there's still two weeks to go. I think we'll see more signups come in.
momuuu wrote:theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme

15 Mar 2019, 15:12

Theodore wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong: right now there are only 75 sign-ups. So chances are pretty good you will make it into the round of 64 :P I mean it is a bit sad that this only attracts 75 players, but hey... better than nothing :)

Well, if you have a bad elo you know you're not going to be selected, and you wouldn't qualify anyway, so why sign up?
Bran6new
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

15 Mar 2019, 16:08

True sportman's spirit here.
France bwinner1
Lancer
ESO: bwinner

15 Mar 2019, 18:42

[Armag] diarouga wrote:It is lol

I almost never need more than 5min to find an opponent and more than 50% of the times, I have a friend online so I don't even wait.
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme

15 Mar 2019, 19:17

Well ep elo sucks for this kinda thing because the average elo for a captain who plays a lot of games is under 1600 lol.
Germany aligator92
Lancer
ESO: aligator92

15 Mar 2019, 19:26

gibson wrote:Well ep elo sucks for this kinda thing because the average elo for a captain who plays a lot of games is under 1600 lol.

Wrong! I don't play a lot of games and I am also below 1600 xD
RIP captains

Edit: just realized that the 15 games requirements pretty much solves this as master sergeants cant just sign up with 1600 (0 games) ELO and get seeded ahead
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme

15 Mar 2019, 20:37

Well the problem is a master sergeant who gets on and plays is probably gonna play against other master sergeants so if it's a group of master sergeants just playing each other they Will get way too high Elo. Ep elo is a good idea but there's not enough activity for it to be accurate
United States of America IAmSoldieR
Howdah
Donator 03
ESO: SoldieR

15 Mar 2019, 20:39

Prove it by getting 1800 without point trading
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme

15 Mar 2019, 20:55

IAmSoldieR wrote:Prove it by getting 1800 without point trading

You can't really get to 1800 by beating 1600 elos guys, but if you find some 1600 elos MS you can get to 1700-1750 very quickly
Bran6new

Forum Info

Return to “News”