Re: The Unexpected Events

Post by flontier »

Yea can you disable to let us play our serie lol. We'll have to postpone :(
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Papist wrote:I'm not judging people for how they spend their leisure time; I love this game and have poured a ton of hours into it myself. I also agree that the timing was bad, and was likely the result of a lack of communication between the Dev Team and tourney admins. I just wish people would put these things in perspective instead of going nuclear over two days of trolling by the devs.

Imo the problem isn't even so much the events themselves. They're annoying, but what's really annoying is the fact that despite almost everyone disliking them, and despite happening at a very bad time, they're not being removed, and complaints are barely answered.
I get that eaglemut spent time doing it, and is probably quite frustrated by how little popularity these events got in the community. But by being stubborn and refusing to remove them or at least make them optional it just makes things even worse.

Of course it's not a huge deal, we just had to rehost a bunch of games and hurt our eyes on the dark maps, but it's just stupid.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

flontier wrote:Yea can you disable to let us play our serie lol. We'll have to postpone :(

Yeah I agree that didn't turn out well, there should've been a way to disable it at least with the difficulty.
momuuu wrote: ↑theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player