ESOC Stay-at-Home Cup GRAND FINALS! — Kaiserklein vs Mitoe

Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

ESOC Stay-at-Home Cup GRAND FINALS! — Kaiserklein vs Mitoe

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

The $750 ESOC Stay-at-Home Cup GRAND FINALS!

The King Without a Crown vs The ESOC Autumn 2017 Seasonal Champion

Likely the last ESOC tournament experience before the release of Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition, the ESOC Stay-at-Home Cup charity event is coming to a close, with the Grand Finals happening this Saturday 16 GMT. We've raised almost $350 towards COVID-19 relief throughout the event, and especially with Twitch hosting Subtember this month with reduced prices on subscriptions there's no better time than now to subscribe to the ESOCTV Twitch Channel. All proceeds from ESOCTV Twitch Subscriptions & Bits will go towards the Sacred Heart Charity, which manages a crisis relief fund for those in exacerbated situations due to the Coronavirus pandemic.

It's been over two years of terror since Kaiserklein ascended the throne as AoE3's premier player. Kaiser has taken 1st place in the past two ESOC Minor Tournaments, innumerable Weekend Tournament victories, pole position in both ESOC Grand Tour Playoffs and the top slot on EP Elo for who knows how long.

Mitoe has scrupulously acquired tournament success, most recently stranding in the finals of the ESOC Winter Championship 2020. His tournament history is riddled with quarter-finals and semi-finals finishes, but will Mitoe be able to defeat the juggernaut Kaiserklein and take the tournament win this time? Perhaps Mitoe's most recent win with the Mandarin Duck Squad in EPL2 will inspire the confidence that he needs in him.

These players are no strangers to one another. This year alone they've faced off against each other in tournaments four times, not to mention the countless ladder games they've played against each other. The total score in tournaments is currently 17-5 in Kaiserklein's favor, further highlighting his dominance in the current tournament scene. Nevertheless, we do not expect Kaiserklein to trample Mitoe that easily today.

This Saturday, September 19th on ESOCTV
Kaiserklein vs Mitoe
India Shikari
Dragoon
ESO: rahuru

Re: ESOC Stay-at-Home Cup GRAND FINALS! — Kaiserklein vs Mitoe

Post by Shikari »

I've always said that kaiserklein and mitoe are my favorite player and to see a final between them on my birthday is really a coincidence gift for me. Thank you esoc.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Shikari wrote:I've always said that kaiserklein and mitoe are my favorite player and to see a final between them on my birthday is really a coincidence gift for me. Thank you esoc.
You also share your birthday with Mitoe :love:
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

hell yeah go mitoe
European Union Scroogie
Lancer
ESO: Scroogie
GameRanger ID: 10056919

Post by Scroogie »