RE: Neuron and ESOC

Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

incog wrote:I think it''s time to let this thread die soon.

http://i.imgur.com/Ld4TL9y.png

Ah must have missed this due to being on mobil
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

gibson wrote:
jerom wrote:I dont either, but I didnt see anything special regarding Neurons brackets either. If you scroll down a little to the brackets, you can click on any match, see a summary of the games and get acces to the preview write up, live report threads and VODs per game. Plus it shows when the match was played, and more importantly, automatically counts down to when it will be played if it hasnt been played already.
the countdown to the game isnt something that can be done in a p2p tourney because it often changes. I think neurons brackets are more athstetically pleasing and his point about click able is definitly valid

well, the click able thing gives so much more information and is more asthetically pleasing than Neurons, which is just annoying to work with. It shows which game was won by which player and played on which map, and directly links you to the vods.

Also gibson, it actually works on mobile very well (unlike neurons brackets).

Like, you can brag about things, but these brackets arent amazing. The other thing thats kinda decent is the elo stuff, but Im fairly certain musketeer925 had a big contribution to it.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

jerom wrote:
gibson wrote: the countdown to the game isnt something that can be done in a p2p tourney because it often changes. I think neurons brackets are more athstetically pleasing and his point about click able is definitly valid
well, the click able thing gives so much more information and is more asthetically pleasing than Neurons, which is just annoying to work with. It shows which game was won by which player and played on which map, and directly links you to the vods.

Yea im on mobil so disregard what iv said
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

neuron wrote:In the format I made the brackets (you can check out a working version here, because the on-site brackets were changed by someone else and don''t work so well:

Actually wrong, they''re working fine now. It''s just that your brackets are hard-coded and can''t work without the eso-community.net domain, or something. Now that we have the domain back, we can easily put back those brackets.

Those brackets don''t even scale properly on different screens, when I reduce the size of my window I can''t see the finalists anymore.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

So like liquipedia brackets...
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

That's your second strike, stop with the personal attacks Neuron.
Garja wrote:
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

I only find that feature annoying tbh.

But regardless, idk why you continue to talk about these things which I would, at best, call mediocre achievements? Youre just here trying to flame and insult other members and trying to hurt the community. I could sympathise with you a little at first, but in this thread you have been behaving like an entitled upset kid, only trying to harm the community.

So Id like to request you to stop with it or leave. If you want them to take down the brackets, go to court with it or stop whining.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

neuron wrote:If they are mediocre, take them off the site, and use Liquipedia''s brackets pls. Just do that, nobody will regret them, right?

if thatd be possible, Id be pretty happy with it.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Btw, the dynamic twitch list has already been done before aswell.

But as I said, why would they do that? If you want them too for some reason, take it to court or stop acting like you have sand in your vagina.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

congratz on 1000 posts neuron
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

neuron wrote:But I wasnt the one complaining about the work being mediocre. It was you.

jerom wrote:I only find that feature annoying tbh.
So, imo, you should put your action where you mouth is and ask them to remove it. Only a double-faced cunt would say one thing and act another.

didnt I say that I would prefer liquipedia brackets over these if that would be possible (regarding, amongst others, available resources in the management team)? And yes the brackets are mediocre, which means they are okay but nothing to brag about and certainly no reason to act like you are the son of god.

Calling me double-faced is quite ironic, dont you think?
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

neuron wrote:But I wasnt the one complaining about the work being mediocre. It was you.

jerom wrote:I only find that feature annoying tbh.
So, imo, you should put your action where you mouth is and ask them to remove it. Only a double-faced cunt would say one thing and act another.

[color=e61919]User had been warned for this post.[/color]

Just so were clear
Garja wrote:
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Victory?
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

neuron wrote:I see you have no intention on respecting my request to use my work as I want. So there''s no point in continuing to be on this site or to have any connection with this community.

I will delete this account and stop any connection with this community.

a week ago I would say I was disappointed. Now I can only say I''m relieved
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Sorry about that

remember we really are here for age of empires 3
Garja wrote:
No Flag goldenicon
Musketeer

Post by goldenicon »

how is neuron warned for that and some guy got no warning for using the term 'kike'?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

goldenicon wrote:how is neuron?warned for that and some guy got no warning for using the term ''kike''?

dont you think its the result of many degrading comments over the last weeks.