ESOC Challenge Cup FINALS WEEKEND

Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Re: ESOC Challenge Cup FINALS WEEKEND

Post by Riotcoke »

princeofcarthage wrote:Yeah it's the sad reality of ESOC, if same thing was said by Hazza, Harrison or someone else it would instantly become funny. Also Chris will come and like posts but will take no action against personal/individual insults made which is clearly a violation of ESOC rules just because I am the one getting insulted.
This just isn't true, nothing you say is ever funny. You're like the less funny harcha.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

princeofcarthage wrote:I have lost confidence in people. Games have already been played and are not live. So in all possibility finals may have already been played and CometK already knows the result. It was an obvious bait to trick him into revealing the finalists. :salt: :salt:
Mitoe vs knusch hasnt been played yet. Check your privilege.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

gibson wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:I have lost confidence in people. Games have already been played and are not live. So in all possibility finals may have already been played and CometK already knows the result. It was an obvious bait to trick him into revealing the finalists. :salt: :salt:
may

expressing possibility.
"that may be true"
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Australia JKProwler
Dragoon

Post by JKProwler »

princeofcarthage wrote:
gibson wrote:
may

expressing possibility.
"that may be true"
Can I say, what's the point of ur troll posts?

There's people trying to do good for this small community, and all u have is a a low attempt to be funny and a subtle criticism of volunteers trying to organise something good for this community (whp are trying to work around some of the issues that's currently there with the game).

Just reflect on this for a second and u might come to a realization how much of a douch ur coming across
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

princeofcarthage wrote:
gibson wrote:
may

expressing possibility.
"that may be true"
"May" suggests the probability of the given circumstance is > 0. Given that one of the semi-finals had not been played at the time of your trainwreck of series of posts, the only thing we can suggest with a veil of certainty is that you are a dumbass.
Retired Contributor

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:
Show hidden quotes
may

expressing possibility.
"that may be true"
"May" suggests the probability of the given circumstance is > 0. Given that one of the semi-finals had not been played at the time of your trainwreck of series of posts, the only thing we can suggest with a veil of certainty is that you are a dumbass.
Yeah but you are organizer that is why you have the privilege to know that. Most people including me on esoc don't have that. Which is why may. In case I had prior knowledge I wouldn't have said it. So while you are trying to act smart it's you is coming as dumbass
Retired Contributor

JKProwler wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:
Show hidden quotes
may

expressing possibility.
"that may be true"
Can I say, what's the point of ur troll posts?

There's people trying to do good for this small community, and all u have is a a low attempt to be funny and a subtle criticism of volunteers trying to organise something good for this community (whp are trying to work around some of the issues that's currently there with the game).

Just reflect on this for a second and u might come to a realization how much of a douch ur coming across
what the fuck are you on. I never criticized the volunteers nor the organizers. You might not know but couple years back I was in the team organizing tournaments. So I know first hand how hard of a task that is. All I did was try to troll cometk. But some shit people including you are making it a issue when it is not
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

you did say and i quote "I have lost confidence in people"
Netherlands Vafurx
Crossbow
Donator 02

Post by Vafurx »

Next time pls give us a 3rd place match too, the content is too good to skip :love:
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

Don't worry major tournies will feature a bronze match, this was just a smaller tourny, glad you enjoyed