User avatar
United States of America Cometk
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 6288
Location: California

27 Feb 2021, 11:08

Image

This weekend, only on ESOCTV:

SEMI-FINALS SATURDAY
17:00 GMT - Haitch vs kynesie
20:00 GMT - Mitoe vs Knusch


GRAND FINALS SUNDAY
18:00 GMT - Best-of-9 Finals
No Flag Astaroth
Lancer
Posts: 826

27 Feb 2021, 11:14

Get hyped!
User avatar
Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor
Posts: 5066
ESO: Princeofcarthage
Location: Milky Way!

27 Feb 2021, 11:38

You have not mentioned between whom finals will be played.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Great Britain Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
Posts: 7669
ESO: PrinceofBabu

27 Feb 2021, 11:40

?
User avatar
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
Posts: 3708
ESO: Snuden
Location: x666 HQ

27 Feb 2021, 11:45

princeofcarthage wrote:You have not mentioned between whom finals will be played.

That's because the semifinals are not yet played.
Also, the is no trailing "s" in final, as it kinda would be contradictive to the meaning of the word itself.
[Sith] - Baphomet
User avatar
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
Posts: 7269
ESO: [VOC] Bram
Location: Amsterdam

27 Feb 2021, 11:55

princeofcarthage wrote:You have not mentioned between whom finals will be played.

Peak performance right here
User avatar
Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor
Posts: 5066
ESO: Princeofcarthage
Location: Milky Way!

27 Feb 2021, 11:56

I have lost confidence in people. Games have already been played and are not live. So in all possibility finals may have already been played and CometK already knows the result. It was an obvious bait to trick him into revealing the finalists. :salt: :salt:
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
User avatar
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 1265
Location: United Kingdom

27 Feb 2021, 11:57

princeofcarthage wrote:You have not mentioned between whom finals will be played.


Ever heard the saying if you have nothing good/smart to day, then dont say it. Or are you just that stupid that you dont understand what you have even just said?
User avatar
Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor
Posts: 5066
ESO: Princeofcarthage
Location: Milky Way!

27 Feb 2021, 11:59

I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:You have not mentioned between whom finals will be played.


Ever heard the saying if you have nothing good/smart to day, then dont say it. Or are you just that stupid that you dont understand what you have even just said?

Yeah about that, read the post above yours.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
User avatar
Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor
Posts: 5066
ESO: Princeofcarthage
Location: Milky Way!

27 Feb 2021, 12:03

Snuden wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:You have not mentioned between whom finals will be played.

That's because the semifinals are not yet played.
Also, the is no trailing "s" in final, as it kinda would be contradictive to the meaning of the word itself.

I am assuming you mean the s in the finals. In that case both final and finals is grammatically correct.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
User avatar
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 1265
Location: United Kingdom

27 Feb 2021, 12:04

princeofcarthage wrote:
I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:You have not mentioned between whom finals will be played.


Ever heard the saying if you have nothing good/smart to day, then dont say it. Or are you just that stupid that you dont understand what you have even just said?

Yeah about that, read the post above yours.


in a hypothetical world that the games have been played why would you want to know the result ahead of the stream and ruin it for yourself and others?

You say you have lost confidence in people, thats okay as no one ever had confidence in you :lol:
Great Britain Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
Posts: 7669
ESO: PrinceofBabu

27 Feb 2021, 12:20

i mean you cant blame people into thinking youre retarded because that goes without saying
No Flag Cleters
Crossbow
Posts: 33
ESO: Cleters

27 Feb 2021, 12:31

The real match is in the comments apparently !! :D
User avatar
Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor
Posts: 5066
ESO: Princeofcarthage
Location: Milky Way!

27 Feb 2021, 13:00

Yeah it's the sad reality of ESOC, if same thing was said by Hazza, Harrison or someone else it would instantly become funny. Also Chris will come and like posts but will take no action against personal/individual insults made which is clearly a violation of ESOC rules just because I am the one getting insulted.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
User avatar
Great Britain Black_Duck
Dragoon
Posts: 343
ESO: Tom
Location: London
Clan: DUKC

27 Feb 2021, 13:11

princeofcarthage wrote:Yeah it's the sad reality of ESOC, if same thing was said by Hazza, Harrison or someone ANYONE else it would instantly become funny. Also Chris will come and like posts but will take no action against personal/individual insults made which is clearly a violation of ESOC rules just because I am the one getting insulted.
Challenged_Macro wrote:Respect Mussolini guys,if hes triggered there is always a reason.

Mussolini wrote:I hope corona gets you, your family and all your fuckin relatives as you fuckin deserve it for being cocky
User avatar
India Kanoo
Musketeer
Posts: 76
Location: India

27 Feb 2021, 13:14

Yeah it's the sad reality of ESOC, if same thing was said by Hazza, Harrison or someone else it would instantly become funny. Also Chris will come and like posts but will take no action against personal/individual insults made which is clearly a violation of ESOC rules just because I am the one getting insulted.

Well, I guess you have 2 options then:
1) Be the top dog on the ladder
2) Be the greatest hype man on ESOC
User avatar
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Posts: 1148
Location: Germany
Clan: N3O

27 Feb 2021, 13:15

princeofcarthage wrote:Yeah it's the sad reality of ESOC, if same thing was said by Hazza, Harrison or someone else it would instantly become funny. Also Chris will come and like posts but will take no action against personal/individual insults made which is clearly a violation of ESOC rules just because I am the one getting insulted.
Why are you surprised that people berate you ?
You tried to bait the officials to spoil the results and now you play the victim :hmm:

Someone called you "princeofgarbage" a while ago... maybe that wasn't too far off after all :hmm:
No offense :!:
User avatar
Great Britain chris1089
ESOC Community Team
Posts: 2398
ESO: chris1089

27 Feb 2021, 13:20

You're not getting special treatment don't worry.
Chrising is turking except you win.
User avatar
Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor
Posts: 5066
ESO: Princeofcarthage
Location: Milky Way!

27 Feb 2021, 13:34

aaryngend wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:Yeah it's the sad reality of ESOC, if same thing was said by Hazza, Harrison or someone else it would instantly become funny. Also Chris will come and like posts but will take no action against personal/individual insults made which is clearly a violation of ESOC rules just because I am the one getting insulted.
Why are you surprised that people berate you ?
You tried to bait the officials to spoil the results and now you play the victim :hmm:

Yeah, you understand where you are wrong though? If you read my statement you will realize that. If it was literally anyone else baiting, you wouldn't be berating them. Besides if you actually think that officials would take such a straightforward bait (something which many plainly failed to understand) you think very low of them.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
User avatar
French Southern Territories kevinitalien
Dragoon
Posts: 253
ESO: KEVINITALIEN
Clan: PLOP

27 Feb 2021, 14:02

this thread is initially a good thread that gives the hype for the end of the tournament until I see a guy telling a ton of bullshit, it's sad serious
Image
User avatar
Great Britain TheNameDaniel
Advanced Player
Donator 01
Posts: 683
ESO: danielek
Location: UK

27 Feb 2021, 14:03

kevinitalien wrote:this thread is initially a good thread that gives the hype for the end of the tournament until I see a guy telling a ton of bullshit, it's sad serious

its always the same shit tbh
Image
User avatar
French Southern Territories kevinitalien
Dragoon
Posts: 253
ESO: KEVINITALIEN
Clan: PLOP

27 Feb 2021, 14:03

TheNameDaniel wrote:
kevinitalien wrote:this thread is initially a good thread that gives the hype for the end of the tournament until I see a guy telling a ton of bullshit, it's sad serious

its always the same shit tbh

yeah lol
Image
User avatar
Germany blackout
Dragoon
Posts: 234
ESO: blackout

27 Feb 2021, 14:28

aaryngend wrote:Someone called you "princeofgarbage" a while ago... maybe that wasn't too far off after all :hmm:
No offense :!:

Good that u clarified that u didn't mean it in an offensive way haha
User avatar
Latvia harcha
Jaeger
Posts: 2963
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

27 Feb 2021, 15:55

/thread
princeofcarthage wrote:remember Prince warned about it years ago
User avatar
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
Posts: 2175
ESO: SoldieR
Location: Chi City

27 Feb 2021, 16:48

Delete all these stupid posts for real

Forum Info

Return to “News”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests