This Sunday and Monday on ESOCTV

United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

This Sunday and Monday on ESOCTV

Post by Cometk »

A special stream this Sunday and Monday on ESOCTV!
Ladies and Gentlemen! In the wake of the upcoming AoE Fan Preview and Aussie_Drongo's day-long afterparty this Saturday, ESOCTV will be hosting some special streams on our channel, headed up by @Aussie_Drongo on Sunday, April the 11th and @I_HaRRiiSoN_I on Monday, April the 12th. Both streams will begin at 18:00 GMT and stay the entire evening, chock full of novel content and intrigue after we're likely to have received some
exciting news about AoE4 and the AoE franchise at large.
ESOC also has some special announcements to make about the future of the site and AoE3 as a whole, and we're very excited to show you what's in store. Be sure to tune in to ESOCTV this Sunday, April 11th starting at 18:00 GMT for the surprise, and be ready to stay the whole weekend for the spectacle!
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Re: This Sunday and Monday on ESOCTV

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

That's an interesting looking Italian fellow. Columbus?
French Southern Territories kevinitalien
Lancer
ESO: KEVINITALIEN
Clan: PLOP

Post by kevinitalien »

no it's garja
Image Image
Pakistan comradecommissar
Dragoon
ESO: ComradeCommissar

Post by comradecommissar »

Cometk wrote:Saturday, April 11th starting at 18:00 GMT for the surprise, and be ready to stay the whole weekend for the spectacle!
Should be Sunday.
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

comradecommissar wrote:
Cometk wrote:Saturday, April 11th starting at 18:00 GMT for the surprise, and be ready to stay the whole weekend for the spectacle!
Should be Sunday.
Thank you, it’s been amended :)
Rainbow Land onfiregun17
Skirmisher
ESO: onfiregun17

Post by onfiregun17 »

If ESOC is looking to rebrand, I would like to point out that GarjaFanClub.com is available.....
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우슀

Post by n0el »

onfiregun17 wrote:If ESOC is looking to rebrand, I would like to point out that GarjaFanClub.com is available.....
esocG.com
mad cuz bad
Nepal piro_wololo
Crossbow

Post by piro_wololo »

i have been wondering what would happen to ESOC when ESO is clearly out of the picture now (barring some legacy fans who would still like to see this site up and running)....excited to know more about the future of the site! Also, the official channel names in twitch and other sites should be updated in my opinion...however, will happily comply with whatever the majority decides! Namaste, Jay (hail) Age of Empires!
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

piro_wololo wrote:i have been wondering what would happen to ESOC when ESO is clearly out of the picture now (barring some legacy fans who would still like to see this site up and running)....excited to know more about the future of the site! Also, the official channel names in twitch and other sites should be updated in my opinion...however, will happily comply with whatever the majority decides! Namaste, Jay (hail) Age of Empires!
Nothing is going to happen. ESOC is too recognizable of a brand to change it now. It will always be a nice reminder of the past.
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Post by aaryngend »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
piro_wololo wrote:i have been wondering what would happen to ESOC when ESO is clearly out of the picture now (barring some legacy fans who would still like to see this site up and running)....excited to know more about the future of the site! Also, the official channel names in twitch and other sites should be updated in my opinion...however, will happily comply with whatever the majority decides! Namaste, Jay (hail) Age of Empires!
Nothing is going to happen. ESOC is too recognizable of a brand to change it now. It will always be a nice reminder of the past.
What a U-turn.
A couple of months ago you had different plans.