TakkCake Cup This Weekend & Global Championship Sign-ups Extension

Germany blackout
Dragoon

Re: TakkCake Cup This Weekend & Global Championship Sign-ups Extension

Post by blackout »

vividlyplain wrote:Wut?
Well if u have never participated in a tournament before u can get lost quite fast. Just a small news update on the main site would have helped alot.
Problems i see:
- signups extended but no scheduling threads til yesterday which leaves not much time to play the match
- tags in the scheduling threads partly not working
- mappool could have been made more clear (although i get the reason behind it but still just unnecessary confusion which could have been avoided quite easily)
- why even add maps like dhaka to amateur div where alot of people will likely play there first tournament and then also have to dl some mod and practice new maps

I know that it's just amateur div and obv nobody really gives a shit if the games are played or not but still i think it's important to try to make this as beginnerfriendly as possible
Greece LazarosVas
Dragoon
Clan: GMDS

Post by LazarosVas »

blackout wrote:
vividlyplain wrote:Wut?
Well if u have never participated in a tournament before u can get lost quite fast. Just a small news update on the main site would have helped alot.
Problems i see:
- signups extended but no scheduling threads til yesterday which leaves not much time to play the match
- tags in the scheduling threads partly not working
- mappool could have been made more clear (although i get the reason behind it but still just unnecessary confusion which could have been avoided quite easily)
- why even add maps like dhaka to amateur div where alot of people will likely play there first tournament and then also have to dl some mod and practice new maps

I know that it's just amateur div and obv nobody really gives a shit if the games are played or not but still i think it's important to try to make this as beginnerfriendly as possible
Also one of my hotkeys when the mod for the maps is activated does not work, I tested it multiple times and when deactivating and restaring the game it works fine, in my case I have TAB on control group 9, so when I press TAB the units speak but they are not selected which is a bit problematic for me.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

FrancoPadini wrote:Well this sucks, I´ve been for the last two weeks practicing the maps of round 1, even had two openings for each map and adaptative strategies for the most common civs used.
Yeah I can see the confusion there, my apologies. The first two rounds are only there in case there are more than 128 amateur signups. If it's any consolation, it looks like your opponent hasn't scheduled anyway :D
China PG13s
Crossbow

Post by PG13s »

hi, I failed to upload the replay files of Amateur Division RO128, it said :

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '["round"]} AND TournamentID = {$tournament_id}' at line 3 [1064]
An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

how can i figure it out, help me, thx a lot