Kings of the Old World - 6000$ AOE3 Tournament

Brazil DNLgibraltar
Skirmisher

Re: Kings of the Old World - 6000$ AOE3 Tournament

Post by DNLgibraltar »

Is there anyone tracking the matches? I'd like to watch VODS from a few civs/ watch on ESOC.tv. Considerign there are several matches I think that hovering civs instead of matches/ players would be nice (what civ was played in what round) but it's troublesome doing that until the final matches. I'm particularly interested in Hausa and Ethiopia, I've watched an ethiopian merc strat on Twitch a few days ago.
United States of America minimoult21
Dragoon
ESO: minimoult21

Post by minimoult21 »

Best way would be to go to the tournament tab and then the bracket and click on each match. It will show you the MU for each game and you can download from there. Those games use to go to the recorded game search section, but I don't know if it's been updated with the latest patch yet. There you would be able to search for specific civs on a certain patch.
minimoult21 represents a relative unknown.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

minimoult21 wrote: ↑
19 Jul 2022, 15:47
Those games use to go to the recorded game search section, but I don't know if it's been updated with the latest patch yet. There you would be able to search for specific civs on a certain patch.
Done some fixes for the recorded games search, should be usable now.

Looks like there's been 3 Hausa matches and 5 Ethiopia matches in the tournament, so far.
momuuu wrote: ↑theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Brazil DNLgibraltar
Skirmisher

Post by DNLgibraltar »

Best way would be to go to the tournament tab and then the bracket and click on each match. It will show you the MU for each game and you can download from there. Those games use to go to the recorded game search section, but I don't know if it's been updated with the latest patch yet. There you would be able to search for specific civs on a certain patch.
I was unaware of this feature. Cool! Unfortuantely quite a few MUs don't display the civs so those are missing.

I was trying to find the matches here so I could track all of them and then find the corresponding ESOC twitch vods (because once the new patch is out the recs are gone).

But anwyay, thanks for the help
Attachments
Captura de tela 2022-07-21 101934.png
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

DNLgibraltar wrote: ↑
21 Jul 2022, 13:16
Unfortuantely quite a few MUs don't display the civs so those are missing.
Those are mostly admin wins - the match wasn't played and player advanced by admin decision.
momuuu wrote: ↑theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

Post by MCJim »

EAGLEMUT wrote: ↑
21 Jul 2022, 14:12
DNLgibraltar wrote: ↑
21 Jul 2022, 13:16
Unfortuantely quite a few MUs don't display the civs so those are missing.
Those are mostly admin wins - the match wasn't played and player advanced by admin decision.
For the sake of clarity, it would be good to add "won by admin decision" or something like that in the game overview.
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

Post by musketeer925 »

MCJim wrote: ↑
22 Jul 2022, 12:06
EAGLEMUT wrote: ↑
21 Jul 2022, 14:12
Show hidden quotes
For the sake of clarity, it would be good to add "won by admin decision" or something like that in the game overview.
It would - that's a feature that has been requested that we haven't gotten around to.
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

Where's the map pool
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds: