AOE3 3v3 World Cup Finals

India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

AOE3 3v3 World Cup Finals

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Image Live on Twitch.tv/ESOCTV this Sunday at 18 GMT

Welcome to the Grand Finale of the AOE3 World Cup!!

2 Teams Prinz and the Peasanst & Team GingaChad will battle each other in the Best of 7 [BO7] this Sunday to grab their first world cup in aoe3 which will be forged in history and remembered forever!

Map Pool:

Gran Chaco
Mexico
Saguenay
Deccan
Pomerania
Alaska
Finland
Arabia
Balkan Mountains

Team Prinz consisting of Prinz, A Sturdy Table (aka danielek), JulianK (Floko83) averaging 2144 ELO need no introduction they had a clean run until they fought in semi-finals against Team Spirit it was a close series but they made it but they did take out the highest elo team in RO8 against team Die Butterblumen clean sweeping them 3-0. This is impressive considering they lost to Die Butterblumen in RO16 to a close 1-2 loss. They are definitely improving and optimizing their team gameplay!

This man Prinz needs no introduction has been pro veteran for years known for his team gameplay & has also participated in various 1v1 tournaments very scary player who gives others run for their money a guy who can 1v2 in 2v2 tournament and solo carry /buy their teammates time to recover. He has shown consistent performance and this being team tourney being his main gig it's time he takes it and get to his long-awaited goal.

Let's call this guy danielek or TheNameDaniel he made his name by playing a lot team games at top of the ladder and improved significantly over the years. He has also shown his skills in 1v1 supremacy in EPL 3 and that he is skilled enough to be at the top & has also grinded treaty which will help aid their team in late game as well. If he wins this Global Champion title he will surely be recognized now in the upcoming events and dangerous player to look out for!

JulianK (aka Floko83) Well known in treaty world we welcome Juliam, the best treaty player to ever exist and is now trying to make his name in supremacy. He has learnt quickly in supremacy game mode and with his treaty skills his late game artillery wars is unmatched. JulianK came close to winning a 1v1 tournament (Kings of the Old World) and now having more hours in supremacy and playing with the top dogs he surely not going to give up easy.

This team has everything right from early game to end game and an all rounder because of this, 1 thing you don't want to vs this team is go late game.

Team GingaChad consisting of Ginga55212, Wasasabi, Sokodaro averaging 2003 elo quite an underdog team they had a tough run to the finals, but they did take down very strong teams Neureung and Wakanda Forever all being close series. This team is wild new to scene and shows a new Asian generation.

Ginga you have seen this guy many times in Royal clan lobby games often playing team games with everyone whenever possible. He has played with all types of playstyle, meta surely experienced in team games but a fairly new name making it to the competitive scene he has nothing to lose.

Wasasabi is a veteran you have seen this guy on legacy and a big piro follower & have been spotted many times in aizamk's stream he is good lamer and takes this game as fun. He has huge piro buff carrying with him but will it help him during the finals?

Sokodaro is a new player to scene he plays in casual lobbies and strong chemistry with teammates he has good connection with the asian players will his experience and knowledge from all this time help him win?

This team has nothing to lose if they win Team Asia will be taking the pride and it's upto Team Prinz to keep up the legacy and reputation of their work till now!

Elo is just a number it's more about chemistry, coordination/strategy this final will put to the ultimate test of both teams!

So good luck to both the teams and see you at Sunday @18 GMT!

Credits for the images goes to General Spades and Mr V
:nwc:
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Re: AOE3 3v3 World Cup Finals

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Cometk's My Unbiased Prediction
Spoiler
:nwc:
Australia Joshua667746
ESOC Media Team
ESO: GandalfTheWhite7

Post by Joshua667746 »

My prediction is Ginga will 5-0 them easily, and then proceed to kick down Soko and Wasa in a 2v1 with his Chadlsoldners
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

Are these live games or recs?
Austria Jerimuno
Advanced Player
ESO: Jerimuno
GameRanger ID: 9241516

Post by Jerimuno »

Sick writeup, thanks for that, i missed those :D
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

Just found out the games are being played now but they are not being casted. its so un hype to cast games from recs for the finals :cry:
Great Britain TheNameDaniel
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: danielek

Post by TheNameDaniel »

Im hoping to be recognised more in the upcoming events after the AOE 3 World Cup Final match! You guys better watch out im dangerous!
No Flag Longinator
Crossbow

Post by Longinator »

Could someone share the final prize pool + distribution? Thanks!
United States of America GKShaman
ESOC Media Team
ESO: GKShaman
Clan: RoyaL

Post by GKShaman »

@Longinator It is a $400 Prizepool with a payout to First and Second Place! Distribution is $300 to 1st and $100 to 2nd.
Australia robo
ESOC Media Team
ESO: robo_boro
Clan: sQad

Post by robo »

Thanks, liquipedia is updated.