ESOC Patch is coming

Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by KINGofOsmane »

saveyourskill wrote:Will yall balanced iro otto at all for maybe future use in the tournaments?
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by mnogud »

i beg of u i beg of u... please make european vils construct tcs
No Flag oceanic
Crossbow

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by oceanic »

nerf unit type musket. Especially Ashigaru.
Its not fair on the civs which lack musketeers.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by momuuu »

This is the sad thing about making a balance patch. Suddenly everyone and their mother knows exactly what should be fixed about the game and wont try to hude that they know it better than the people developing it.
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by britishmusketeer »

oceanic wrote:nerf unit type musket. Especially Ashigaru.
Ashigaru actually lose to normal muskets cost effectively. I doubt muskets will be nerfed since it would be too big of a change and they are sticking to small changes. Also the civs that are don''t have muskets are in general above par in terms of strength. The only exception is dutch which is getting boosted in the first patch.
No Flag Hagi
Dragoon

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by Hagi »

britishmusketeer wrote:
Ashigaru actually lose to normal muskets cost effectively. I doubt muskets will be nerfed since it would be too big of a change and they are sticking to small changes. Also the civs that are dont have muskets are in general above par in terms of strength. The only exception is dutch which is getting boosted in the first patch.
Thats true, but since Ashi are highly upgradable, its only a matter of time until they are OP compare to muskets.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by zoom »

Patch notes, much like the patch itself, will be released as they become finalized.
No Flag anonymousv2
Musketeer

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by anonymousv2 »

Lowering Janissary HP would be a good idea. Jans are one of the reasons why Ottoman are overpowered. If Janissary cost was lowered to say 80 food, 25 coin, and hp was lowered to say 180 instead of 235, it would help greatly in making Otto a civ that can be played normally. Also, I would lower bank cost for Dutch, so as to make their eco stronger earlier in the game. Bank cost reduction, or vil cost reduction would go a long way.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by Kaiserklein »

I can't see the problem with jans, they aren't much better than musks. Just they can be massed so fast in early colonial or early fortress... Abus guns are a bigger issue

Btw for ports, aren't they going to age super fast ? They already age up fast, let's say they make 13 vils age up with 90f vils, they will have 60 more food than now once the 13th vil gets out of the tc. Even aiz's 10/10 would be faster with 30 extra food for free
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag สยาม
Skirmisher

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by สยาม »

Nerf japan (yumi 19 damage = 23 musketeer yumi nerf 19 range) Nerf Daimyo ( hp and damage op (because other civ not genneral in game) Nerf Daimyo can shipment units and train units) Nerf shrines card and Nerf toshogu ahrine wonder

Buff Chinese for anti cavalry and buff Keshik (Keshik can attack all around the world but in game useless for anti cavalry) Buff Chinese start age2 at faster than 5.00 min. (Chinese can't rush. It bore every game want ff)

Keshik difference (Zamburak can anti cavalry ez)
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by britishmusketeer »

kaiserklein wrote:I can''t see the problem with jans, they aren''t much better than musks. Just they can be massed so fast in early colonial or early fortress... Abus guns are a bigger issue

Btw for ports, aren''t they going to age super fast ? They already age up fast, let''s say they make 13 vils age up with 90f vils, they will have 60 more food than now once the 13th vil gets out of the tc. Even aiz''s 10/10 would be faster with 30 extra food for free
I agree abus guns are more of an issue than jans with otto. I think they will take away a food crate from ports to deal with the fact they would otherwise age super fast.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by KINGofOsmane »

chun wrote:Nerf japan (yumi 19 damage = 23 musketeer yumi nerf 19 range) Nerf Daimyo ( hp and damage op (because other civ not genneral in game) Nerf Daimyo can shipment units and train units) Nerf shrines card and Nerf toshogu ahrine wonder

Buff Chinese for anti cavalry and buff Keshik (Keshik can attack all around the world but in game useless for anti cavalry) Buff Chinese start age2 at faster than 5.00 min. (Chinese can''t rush. It bore every game want ff)

turn brain on
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by deleted_user »

those are really good news.. well done!
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

kaiserklein wrote:I can''t see the problem with jans, they aren''t much better than musks. Just they can be massed so fast in early colonial or early fortress... Abus guns are a bigger issue

Btw for ports, aren''t they going to age super fast ? They already age up fast, let''s say they make 13 vils age up with 90f vils, they will have 60 more food than now once the 13th vil gets out of the tc. Even aiz''s 10/10 would be faster with 30 extra food for free
We''re also thinking about -100f. But don''t worry, we''re 10 to test so it will be balanced at the end ')
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

ESOC Patch is coming

chun wrote:Nerf japan (yumi 19 damage = 23 musketeer yumi nerf 19 range) Nerf Daimyo ( hp and damage op (because other civ not genneral in game) Nerf Daimyo can shipment units and train units) Nerf shrines card and Nerf toshogu ahrine wonder

Buff Chinese for anti cavalry and buff Keshik (Keshik can attack all around the world but in game useless for anti cavalry) Buff Chinese start age2 at faster than 5.00 min. (Chinese can''t rush. It bore every game want ff)

Japan isn''t op really.
As for china, their design shouldn''t be changed, it is a ff civ, not an age2 civ.
Gs etc have some experience about patchs, trust them, all will be fine ')
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by evilcheadar »

diarouga wrote:

Buff Chinese for anti cavalry and buff Keshik (Keshik can attack all around the world but in game useless for anti cavalry) Buff Chinese start age2 at faster than 5.00 min. (Chinese cant rush. It bore every game want ff)

Japan isnt op really.
As for china, their design shouldnt be changed, it is a ff civ, not an age2 civ.

Lol then a successful Chinese ff would be unbeatable.
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

ESOC Patch is coming

evilcheadar wrote:
diarouga wrote:Japan isnt op really.
As for china, their design shouldnt be changed, it is a ff civ, not an age2 civ.

Lol then a successful Chinese ff would be unbeatable.

Atm ger, brit, fre, india, jap, iro, otto can beat a chinese ff.
Iro and otto will be nerfed but dont forget that other civs will be buffed so it will balance a bit more.
And the new patch will be a beta, as gs said, so if we realise that china is too srong, itll be nerfed :)
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by Goodspeed »

mnogobillione wrote:Lmao port vill reduced coste.. Gg to fair team games
Team games are fair now? That''s news to me ')
Bosnia & Herzegovina medinos
Lancer
ESO: AlexBoye,Daddysmurf

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by medinos »

anonymous wrote:Lowering Janissary HP would be a good idea. Jans are one of the reasons why Ottoman are overpowered. If Janissary cost was lowered to say 80 food, 25 coin, and hp was lowered to say 180 instead of 235, it would help greatly in making Otto a civ that can be played normally. Also, I would lower bank cost for Dutch, so as to make their eco stronger earlier in the game. Bank cost reduction, or vil cost reduction would go a long way.
you need to understand jans have a big HP but low attack so yeah they are not really that OP at all
buff their attack a little and lower their HP to 200 they need to have bigger HP then sepoys at least lol
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by n0el »

diarouga wrote:
evilcheadar wrote:Lol then a successful Chinese ff would be unbeatable.
Atm ger, brit, fre, india, jap, iro, otto can beat a chinese ff.
Iro and otto will be nerfed but dont forget that other civs will be buffed so it will balance a bit more.
And the new patch will be a beta, as gs said, so if we realise that china is too srong, itll be nerfed :)

China age 2 is very under rated imo
mad cuz bad
No Flag onderhond
Crossbow

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by onderhond »

diarouga wrote:

Buff Chinese for anti cavalry and buff Keshik (Keshik can attack all around the world but in game useless for anti cavalry) Buff Chinese start age2 at faster than 5.00 min. (Chinese cant rush. It bore every game want ff)

Japan isnt op really.

I dont think any civ was designed as a FF civ or colonial civ. Chinas civ bonus is that they have cheap, big pop-ineffective armies, but 20 plus pop to make up for that.

I think chun means that China takes too long to get going in age2 in comparison to other civs because of their slower age up time (if you chop extra wood for 2nd village and age with 17 vills). If you want to rush with that age up time, it oftens means neglecting your eco by prefering military shipments and/or delaying villagers to get banner armies out quicker.

I agree with chun, Keshiks needs a big boost! Does anybody really use them? China has no answer to mass cuirs to be honest, even their reformed pikemen cant deal with them effectively, cause area damage.. One can argue that you can block them with your own (expensive!) hand cavalry, but Keshiks or any other Chinese ranged unit wont be scaring them away anytime soon.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

ESOC Patch is coming

onderhond wrote:
diarouga wrote:Japan isnt op really.

I dont think any civ was designed as a FF civ or colonial civ. Chinas civ bonus is that they have cheap, big pop-ineffective armies, but 20 plus pop to make up for that.

I think chun means that China takes too long to get going in age2 in comparison to other civs because of their slower age up time (if you chop extra wood for 2nd village and age with 17 vills). If you want to rush with that age up time, it oftens means neglecting your eco by prefering military shipments and/or delaying villagers to get banner armies out quicker.

I agree with chun, Keshiks needs a big boost! Does anybody really use them? China has no answer to mass cuirs to be honest, even their reformed pikemen cant deal with them effectively, cause area damage.. One can argue that you can block them with your own (expensive!) hand cavalry, but Keshiks or any other Chinese ranged unit wont be scaring them away anytime soon.

Vs cuir youll have the 9musk, your cav, the 11 changdaos and manchus. Ff rapes cuir mass.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by Goodspeed »

irage wrote:Nice to hear , looks like I will be the one replying first, I have few doubts, I generally play tad and nilla depending where more number of games are there , if I install this patch , can I play with my nilla friends as well since they wont install patch ( since ur not touching niklla) or do I have to switch each time to re patch to play nilla. Secondly, tad I find is full of monster trucks, do u eliminate cheaters only in qs or the cheaters cant cheat in a hosted game as well.
Yes you can still play nilla like you normally would. This patch changes nothing about your nilla installation. As for the anti-cheat measures, Im not going to get into specifics.

saveyourskill wrote:Will yall balanced iro otto at all for maybe future use in the tournaments?
Yes Otto and Iro are civs we will change in the first release.

paul wrote:why dont you release all the civ balance changes? we can give more advices i think.
Because we are unsure about most of them ourselves at the moment. Involving the community in balance changes on that scale this early is just asking for things to get chaotic. There are a lot of different opinions out there..

Currently were not interested in major design changes like nerfing musk-type units. While I agree musks are a problem, changing them would have a huge effect on the metagame which isnt what we want to do with this patch.
No Flag lusas
Skirmisher

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by lusas »

I also think China and India should be tuned down a bit where they are op.

This patch is made for the comunity isnt it ? its not compreensive that 2 of the most winning % of tad arent touch!!!!!!!!

Everyone has their own opinion but keep it for Math !!!! nerf and boost should take this has the only way and not personal views!!!!!!!!!