Clan: ESOC

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by edeholland »

yoqpasa wrote:I would like to see any of these ideas:

-The ping instead of the green, yellow, orange etc bar
-An Agra fort hotkey
-8 ruyters and 5 huss for Dutch.
- The ping idea is good, but I am not sure what we can and can''t change in ESO
- This might mean you have to remake all your hotkeys, that''s something not everybody would want
- This is more of a balance issue. I''m not sure if their age 3 needs to be even stronger, usually their problem isn''t the strength of their shipments.
Spain yoqpasa
Lancer
ESO: yoqpasa

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by yoqpasa »

thebritish wrote:

-An Agra fort hotkey
-I think the ping would be hard to be made.
-Thats totally needed.
-5 hussars for age III/IV or for age II (if its for age II its too much).
I mean for age 3. Spain, British, or Otto have 5 huss and 2 cannons, Im just asking for the 5 huss.

Spain yoqpasa
Lancer
ESO: yoqpasa

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by yoqpasa »

edeholland wrote:

-An Agra fort hotkey
- The ping idea is good, but I am not sure what we can and cant change in ESO
- This might mean you have to remake all your hotkeys, thats something not everybody would want
- This is more of a balance issue. Im not sure if their age 3 needs to be even stronger, usually their problem isnt the strength of their shipments.
I dont think it would be a big mess to add a new hotkey, for example I use d for every rax-type building, I could set my Agra there or use a new key, I dont see the problem.

What really Dutch need would be muskets to deal with colonial pressure, but it would change the meta so maybe the solution could be making banks cheaper, like 300w 300f. Its like 300 resources for a 3 bank boom, you can age faster which is what you want to do ( or maybe build a TP) and wouldnt nerf bankwagon shipment a lot, a 600 resources building which builds faster and without villagers time spent on it.

Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by momuuu »

In terms of potential dutch changes you could:
Increase starting vills by one, -100c
Increase bank build xp
Decrease bank cost
8 ruyters instead of 7
5 huss instead of 4
2 falc shipment
Villager build limit up to 65-75
Ruyter ranged resist to .20

Some permutation of those is what would be best imo.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by thebritish »

jerom wrote:In terms of potential dutch changes you could:
Increase starting vills by one, -100c +1
Increase bank build xp or just increase the time the banks are build
Decrease bank cost that is really needed
8 ruyters instead of 7 its kinda weird to have 8 &' 9 ruyters i think
5 huss instead of 4 +1
2 falc shipment +1
Villager build limit up to 65-75 Isnt this changing the meta and the way how dutch is supposed to be played. (maybe make the limit to 60 or add 2 more banks)
Ruyter ranged resist to .20 +1

krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by edeholland »

yoqpasa wrote:
edeholland wrote:- The ping idea is good, but I am not sure what we can and cant change in ESO
- This might mean you have to remake all your hotkeys, thats something not everybody would want
- This is more of a balance issue. Im not sure if their age 3 needs to be even stronger, usually their problem isnt the strength of their shipments.
I dont think it would be a big mess to add a new hotkey, for example I use d for every rax-type building, I could set my Agra there or use a new key, I dont see the problem.

What really Dutch need would be muskets to deal with colonial pressure, but it would change the meta so maybe the solution could be making banks cheaper, like 300w 300f. Its like 300 resources for a 3 bank boom, you can age faster which is what you want to do ( or maybe build a TP) and wouldnt nerf bankwagon shipment a lot, a 600 resources building which builds faster and without villagers time spent on it.
The thing is that adding a agra fort hotkey would require a new config file and that would overwrite the old file, meaning that you would have to config all your hotkeys again.

thebritish wrote:
Increase starting vills by one, -100c +1
Increase bank build xp or just increase the time the banks are build
Decrease bank cost that is really needed
8 ruyters instead of 7 its kinda weird to have 8 &' 9 ruyters i think
5 huss instead of 4 +1
2 falc shipment +1
Villager build limit up to 65-75 Isnt this changing the meta and the way how dutch is supposed to be played. (maybe make the limit to 60 or add 2 more banks)
Ruyter ranged resist to .20 +1

Increasing the time the banks are build? You mean a longer build time? That doesnt sound like a buff but like a nerf.
Why is it weird to have 8&'9 ruythers?
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by thebritish »

edeholland wrote:
yoqpasa wrote:I dont think it would be a big mess to add a new hotkey, for example I use d for every rax-type building, I could set my Agra there or use a new key, I dont see the problem.

The thing is that adding a agra fort hotkey would require a new config file and that would overwrite the old file, meaning that you would have to config all your hotkeys again.

thebritish wrote:
Increasing the time the banks are build? You mean a longer build time? That doesnt sound like a buff but like a nerf.
Why is it weird to have 8&'9 ruythers?

i wanted to say the time to build the bank to be less.

[spoiler]{Spoiler}
i misstyped something :D :rolleyes:[/spoiler]
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by Kaiserklein »

Increase bank build xp
Decrease bank cost
8 ruyters instead of 7
5 huss instead of 4
2 falc shipment

Dutch might be ok with only 1 of these changes. On nilla they are super strong with just 1 more vil + more bank xp, while they have no bank wagon. So even 2 changes might make them too strong
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by edeholland »

kaiserklein wrote:
Increase bank build xp
Decrease bank cost
8 ruyters instead of 7
5 huss instead of 4
2 falc shipment

Dutch might be ok with only 1 of these changes. On nilla they are super strong with just 1 more vil + more bank xp, while they have no bank wagon. So even 2 changes might make them too strong
Also with skirms acting as anti-cav.
No Flag lusas
Skirmisher

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by lusas »

Are u crazzy' all those changes makrs dutch super op' something in midle of nila and tad would be ok.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by Kaiserklein »

edeholland wrote:
kaiserklein wrote:Dutch might be ok with only 1 of these changes. On nilla they are super strong with just 1 more vil + more bank xp, while they have no bank wagon. So even 2 changes might make them too strong
Skirms arent anti cav, just normal skirms. Thats tad RI that is badly nerfed... And then everybody complain about musks being too op, so clever. But yeah, skirms are better on nilla. Bows are also better tho, so dutch often gets bow rushed, so im not sure whether nilla RI stats are better for dutch or not
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by momuuu »

lusas wrote:Are u crazzy' all those changes makrs dutch super op' something in midle of nila and tad would be ok.
If you read carefully, you would notice that I suggested some combination of those changes. How would I know what is best if I havent been able to test anything? I just think that list of changes just about sums up whats possible for dutch.

The problem dutch faces it that they have to be greedy with banks, because they don''t have a great fortress otherwise. So either you go greedy and die to timing pushes or you don''t play greedy and have a sad fortress age agenda. I think both aspects could be buffed by a little bit to be strong. I think adding 2 falcs and increasing bank xp would be best personally. But you could also go for +1 vill -100c and 7 ruyters to 8 ruyters. Or maybe they need 3 changes. That''s why they are testing the changes first.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

I'd also like the suggest to change the Dutch flag to red-white-orange since the current flag was only used on Navy office departments.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by thebritish »

edeholland wrote:
kaiserklein wrote:Dutch might be ok with only 1 of these changes. On nilla they are super strong with just 1 more vil + more bank xp, while they have no bank wagon. So even 2 changes might make them too strong
theres no bonus for skirmishers to cav in nilla.

[spoiler]{Spoiler}
I didnt saw anything in their stats info ingame. :P[/spoiler]
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

thebritish wrote:
edeholland wrote:Also with skirms acting as anti-cav.
theres no bonus for skirmishers to cav in nilla.

[spoiler]{Spoiler}
I didnt saw anything in their stats info ingame. :P[/spoiler]
Theres no bonus but they should have a malus :p
India _DB_
Howdah

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by _DB_ »

bramboy wrote:I''d also like the suggest to change the Dutch flag to red-white-orange since the current flag was only used on Navy office departments.
NOO! I love the current Dutch flag of Aoe 3. It is the only reason I play Dutch.

Just make 4 vils to 5 vils.

I agree with all these-

4 Huss to 5 Huss
9 Ruyter to 8 Ruyter
7 Ruyter to 8 Ruyter
65 build limit of vils
Maybe give them free veteran upgrade for huss?
Give them 8 Bank build limit from very start of game.
Do not nerf infantry speed when they research +2 bank limit from church.

2 Cannon shipment will be just too OP. Dutch don''t honestly need that much buffs after the above ones.

For Otto, just make 5 Spahi to 3 Spahi.
No mames yeah.
No 4 Abus age up politician.
Don''t give them 5 jan shipment lol.
Give Jan 225 HP.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
Switzerland chusik
Crossbow
ESO: Chusik

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by chusik »

yes and dont forget to give dutch 5 heavy cannons as soon as they reach age IV
Legends say he's still laming bombards :hmm: :hmm:
[imgur][/imgur]
India _DB_
Howdah

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by _DB_ »

chusik wrote:yes and dont forget to give dutch 5 heavy cannons as soon as they reach age IV
5 Heavies cool in age 4 if it''s a shipment for 2k coin. Dutch gonna win almost everything on texas now.
India _RDX_
Lancer
ESO: _RDX_

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by _RDX_ »

subzero wrote:
chusik wrote:yes and dont forget to give dutch 5 heavy cannons as soon as they reach age IV
5 Heavies cool in age 4 if its a shipment for 2k coin. Dutch gonna win almost everything on texas now.
So we can suggest whatever which is wise and necessary in this patch? Can I do so?
oranges.
India _DB_
Howdah

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by _DB_ »

rdx wrote:
subzero wrote:5 Heavies cool in age 4 if its a shipment for 2k coin. Dutch gonna win almost everything on texas now.
So we can suggest whatever which is wise and necessary in this patch? Can I do so?
Yep.
No Flag onderhond
Crossbow

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by onderhond »

bramboy wrote:Id also like the suggest to change the Dutch flag to red-white-orange since the current flag was only used on Navy office departments.
+ 1 would love to see that, but surely you mean [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princes_Flag]orange-white-blue[/url] ! Apparently flags of some places in North-America that the Dutch colonized do still look like that flag, like Albany or New York City.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by momuuu »

I dont understand why people think 2 cannons would be OP. The dutch semi is very comparable to the french semi except that it doesnt have 2 falc...
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by edeholland »

2 falcs would be a bad idea for the civs uniqueness. Especially since they can do funky stuff like falc+ruyther. Without 2 cannons, at least they aren't totally French.

Same thing goes for Spain. If you give them 400w start and skirm cards, they are just French again...
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by yurashic »

jerom wrote:I dont understand why people think 2 cannons would be OP. The dutch semi is very comparable to the french semi except that it doesnt have 2 falc...

Why would you care about 2 falcs when you have the best skirm mass...
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

ESOC Patch is coming

Post by momuuu »

Because you dont even have the best skirm mass. There's barely any reason to play dutch over france, except for the fact that they do exceptionally well against otto.