Thank You!

France iNcog
Ninja

Re: Thank You!

Post by iNcog »

if diarouga and kaiser are now on friendly terms, then my work here is done. 8-)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

If the age of majority in your country is 18 and if you are 19 and your gf 17, are you a pedophile according to law ?

France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

i think in france you are, could be wrong
Garja wrote:
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Lol,you are not in France xD.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

not sure, well past that age ;D
Garja wrote:
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

age of sexual consent in france = 15, so 17 is np
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

isn't this something about the law where it's technically wrong but practically not wrong?
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Atm hp33 and the french team are very close

lol you stand no chance
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Jerom wrote:isn't this something about the law where it's technically wrong but practically not wrong?

technically wrong - the worst kind of wrong.
I'll show myself ou-

Edit:
Ok, for real, this stuff actually happens and you should better not assume it's "practically not wrong".
See this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/ ... ed/ctqzpj7
or worse, this insanity:
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/com ... tory_rape/
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:Atm hp33 and the french team are very close

lol you stand no chance

?
Kynesie/diarouga/kaiserklein vs veni/ramex12/amhaye?
It is very close imo lol.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

Kaiserklein wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:Stop whining you frenchies and answer to the challange i made vs you, i know you've read it...

We are in S class so we're not gonna play anymore until 4 clans are in S class...
And I personally didn't even know you challenged us

Then you have to dodge which causes you one point like incoq has stated before.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

I fail to see why we should get challenged since we have nothing to gain now we are in S class
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Code: Select all

3.6 - Clans may challenge clans in S Class, though S Class clans may elect not to play if they want (dodge is free).
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

Post by princeofkabul »

EAGLEMUT wrote:

3.6 - Clans may challenge clans in S Class, though S Class clans may elect not to play if they want (dodge is free).

But the series of S class clans havent even started lol? common sense is that you have to fight for your spot if the 4 clans havent decided yeat, so ppl can knock out clans from 12 before the S class series starts.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

seems to me that you had your chances to keep them out of S class before they had 12 points, aka, when they have 11 points, you couldve beaten them and taken 2 points to keep them out. but now they are in, theyre safe untill that starts.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

EAGLEMUT wrote:

Can I kiss you
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05

Post by EAGLEMUT »

princeofkabul wrote:
EAGLEMUT wrote:

But the series of S class clans havent even started lol? common sense is that you have to fight for your spot if the 4 clans havent decided yeat, so ppl can knock out clans from 12 before the S class series starts.

That's how the rules are, and I recommend reading them... You simply cannot knock out a clan from S class once they've reached 12 points. France and Hp33 already are decided and there is no way for them to lose points.
If rule 3.6 didn't convince you, I present rule 2.3:
2.3 - Clans may challenge clans which are in S Class and play out the games normally. The clan in S Class will not receive or lose any points. The clan in Challenger is still able to lose 2 points, however winning nets a 4 point gain.

When four clans reach the S class (have 12+ points), the Challenger tier ends immediately. Applying those rules after S class series start would make no sense, as there will be effectively no Challenger tier at that point.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Kaiserklein wrote:
EAGLEMUT wrote:

Can I kiss you

Yesh.

I have to admit I'm not sure what Incog intended as a purpose in accepting these challenges for S class teams. I guess If you're confident you can win the challenge, you could aim to hinder the opposing team's progress to S class, since they will lose two points. Whether that's something you even want to do is another question.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

Post by princeofkabul »

Understood.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

umeu wrote:seems to me that you had your chances to keep them out of S class before they had 12 points, aka, when they have 11 points, you couldve beaten them and taken 2 points to keep them out. but now they are in, theyre safe untill that starts.

Too bad he didn't know there was a prize pool at that time and so didn't give a shit
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

EAGLEMUT wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:
EAGLEMUT wrote:

Can I kiss you

Yesh.

I have to admit I'm not sure what Incog intended as a purpose in accepting these challenges for S class teams. I guess If you're confident you can win the challenge, you could aim to hinder the opposing team's progress to S class, since they will lose two points. Whether that's something you even want to do is another question.

Exactly that. Similarly, it allows you to keep your team sharp in case you aren't interested in that inactive period during which the other clans will qualify.

In the same vein that you're a top dog (I mean, you have qualified, which does take some skill) hindering another clan's progress, if the other clan manages to beat the S Class anyway, then they get a bonus for it.

The rules are a little complicated, I won't hide that. There are things which need to be optimized and I'm working on a draft for a possible next season which simplifies things even more, whilst keeping the fun parts in.
Garja wrote:
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

I think ur a bit hard on princey, he probably wouldnt have resigned iff he had 2 active and decent mates before
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Prince should be good enough to carry an entire team himself tbh, with Somppu too (if he gets rid of the rust) then that's just a very strong team, no way around it. Not to mention a number of good Fins out there, like Matte92 etc.

I think Prince's resignation has more to do with that it's a bit of a hassle to go out of your way to schedule and try to talk people into playing (or playing for your team). That's pretty legitimate to be quite frank, Strong World is supposed to be easy to participate in, but sometimes it can also be a hassle to schedule for lots of people at the same time. ^^"

At the same time I'm also a little apprehensive about S Class in that regard; then again the teams which get to S Class in the first place are the ones which are active and proactive about scheduling and getting games going. ^^

No hard feelings ofc, I like the fins personally (somppu sent me a friendly pm about how his paper i helped him with good a good mark, nice to hear that for example).
Garja wrote:
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

princeofkabul wrote:Understood.
You're such a failure :3
benj89 wrote:age of sexual consent in france = 15, so 17 is np
Apparently, pedophilia applies only when the victim is prepubescent (below 11). It's more about statutory rape here but you are right : an adult can have a consented sexual relation with a 15-year-old teenager. But if that adult in question is a parent, a father-in-law, a mother-in-law, a doctor or a policeman (when there is a hierarchy basically), then they can receive a maximum sentence of 3 years in prison. At least in France.

#mimsytophijacker
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

:/