Thank You!

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: Thank You!

Post by Kaiserklein »

princeofkabul wrote:Yes, maybe i should've been more active trying to schedule games, but it's still takes quite efford doing so. Getting all the guys there for a 3v3, needs very much cooperation from both sides, twice I've got my boys into the lobby but others teams haven't got they full setup to play the games.

I haven't said that im not here for the money, I am here for the money and for the fun. The idea of making money from pure enjoyment is really nice, also the idea of making money out of a game that you like, even if it's small pocket money. I did give a "shit" about this event, otherwise I wouldn't have joined with my team to the event in the first place.

Ok

princeofkabul wrote:If you and your family do have great amount of fortune, good for you, even if I doubt that. Your posts made me feel you really need that money or something. Like why would you go on rampage about our team rejoinin' to the event.

I'm not sure we actually really care about how much money I have. Anyway if I were poor I wouldn't waste so much time on aoe and I wouldn't live in Paris. What annoyed me with your team was simply that you seemed quite venal.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

getting serious in here.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

>implying wac isn't going to take it
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

zoom wrote:I noticed map vetos are now a thing. Was there ever an announcement on this?

Also, with six total vetos per match, I think you could include maps like Tibet, and potentially more sea maps.

Zoo?
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

zoom wrote:
zoom wrote:I noticed map vetos are now a thing. Was there ever an announcement on this?

Also, with six total vetos per match, I think you could include maps like Tibet, and potentially more sea maps.

Zoo?

Announcement:

Map vetoes are now a thing. I'll look into adding a few more maps, though there's a clause which says that any map is fine as long as all parties are fine with it. There are maps like Indonesia and such which are in the map pool which may deserve a veto. Adding too many veto-worthy maps may just make veto'ing irrelevant and simply make things as if there were no vetoes and the maps did not include the less popular maps, if that makes sense.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

That depends entirely on what players elect to veto.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

If you only get three vetoes and are interested in not playing on the less popular (though not lesser quality) maps, then you're going to veto Tibet, Indonesia, Cascade Range right off the bat, I think.

You're also going to veto those every time.

Here you are:

Team Maps:[spoiler=Team Maps]EP ESOC Adirondacks
EP ESOC Arizona
EP ESOC Arkansas
EP ESOC Baja California
EP ESOC Bengal
EP ESOC Cascade range
EP ESOC Colorado
EP ESOC High Plains
EP ESOC Hudson Bay
EP ESOC Indonesia
EP ESOC Kamchatka
EP ESOC Klondike
EP ESOC Manchac
EP ESOC Manchuria
EP ESOC Mendocino
EP ESOC Pampas Sierras
EP ESOC Tassili
EP Silk Road
EP Siberia
EP Himalayas
EP Himalayas Upper
EP Painted Desert
EP Andes
EP Deccan
EP Yellow River Dry[/spoiler]

That is the current TEAM map set, if you feel like some maps deserve to be added, please state which ones you think would be nice to have in. Just Tibet? That could be doable.
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

I would veto whatever maps are the least beneficial to me, in net terms. As should anyone else with a competitive mindset. On that note, each team shouldn't have three vetos – it should have two at most. Also, vetos should be mandatory; not optional. My suggestion:

"– At the beginning of a Stronk2World match, both teams must veto two maps each from the map pool, taking turns. These four maps are then removed from the map-pool for the match. The challenging team vetos a map first."
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Look at the size of the map pool, why does 4 over 6 maps matter?

Map vetoes are also a hassle for people, who already have trouble just setting up the games to play. Making it mandatory would also be a hassle. Something to keep in mind.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

iNcog wrote:Look at the size of the map pool, why does 4 over 6 maps matter?

Map vetoes are also a hassle for people, who already have trouble just setting up the games to play. Making it mandatory would also be a hassle. Something to keep in mind.

Because too many maps won't see play with more than one or two vetos per team and match.

It's really very simple, honestly. It's just bad form making it optional, but I'll apply it regardless so in practice it's not a big deal.