ESOC Team Update!

United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

ESOC Team Update!

Post by _H2O »

Overall this is a great time to be a part of ESOC. We have a stable patch launcher that does a lot more than just change unit stats. We are running more concurrent events than we have ever done before and managing it thanks to our automation efforts. We have more game modes in our sights. Our team is larger than it ever has been and with all the right talent!

Team Update:

A new era for the EP Launcher is coming with Riki is stepping up to own the EP and patch launcher as Buckethead wants to focus on other parts of ESOC. Riki has already shown his skills by making a vanilla version of the patch using a very clever approach and of course has made several of the maps in our current rotation. He brings a fresh perspective to the launcher which means great things to come.

Great to see musketeer925 and 91 back in the mix. musketeer925 just finished a really awesome tool for submitting matches which is already getting some thumbs up and 91 has been helping us manage our growing code base for the website.

We have a pipeline full of maps, all of the highest quality. New maps means the meta stays fresh and continues to evolve. Garja and Riki continue to bring us that magic touch on every ESOC Map.

Our third ESOC Map maker will be releasing his first map into the map pool with the next update. Keep an eye out for ESOC Jebel Musa, Durokan’s first map to make it into the pool. He also has several other exciting maps which you can find in his map making workshop thread.

The media team continues to push for a high standard in streaming and casting events which is making every ESOCTV stream a great experience for the viewer. They also have stepped in to help with administering our tournaments. This is a natural fit as most of the content we produce comes from tournament matches. Thanks Mr_Bramboy, Jerom_, and MCJim for making this happen.

We have a full rebroadcast of the summer tournament that includes transitions and narration to keep it coherent. Interjection has done an amazing job of making the upcoming rebroadcast a smooth story.

Betting is back for autumn, and Goodspeed is sure to be everyone’s favorite bookie once again!

ESOC Welcomes 4 New Team Members:
Charlemagen, _ NiceKING _, and dicktator_ will be joining the ESOC team adding a much needed treaty voice to the team.
  • Charlemagen will be joining the Media Team to help operate treaty events and keep the community up to date on the latest happenings.
  • _NiceKING_ and dicktator_ will be joining the Dev Team and will be helping us to integrate the treaty patch to the EP Launcher and improve how we run tournaments. They already have an installer up and running for the treaty patch and will be able to accelerate the treaty patch by working with the existing EP launcher!
  • Octanium has been working with the Dev Team picking up web development and is ramping up his contributions to help us with ongoing site improvements. We are excited to have his help!

More to come!
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: ESOC Team Update!

Post by deleted_user »

ESOC feels like it's firing on all cylinders right now. The invitational, Starve , and now Autumn supremacy tournaments have all been great and provided a healthy stream of content. The 2v2 treaty cup starting right now has quite the impressive turnout as well. It's nice to see the treaty community come into themselves with the recent patch and growing forum presence. As always, I'm looking forward to the great things that keep coming out of this community in the future and of course, Mitoe winning his first tournament.
United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

Post by musketeer925 »

You forgot to mention that _H2O is back! ;)
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

You forgot to mention Mimsy!

[spoiler=welcomeback]Image[/spoiler]
Netherlands Veni_Vidi_Vici_W
Lancer
ESO: ramex19

Post by Veni_Vidi_Vici_W »

good developments :)
Age Of Empires 3 Videos - GamePlay, Commentary & Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/venividiviciw
Age Of Empires 3 Live Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/venividivici_w
No Flag charlemagen
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: Charlemagen

Post by charlemagen »

Thanks guys! So glad to be apart of the team!
No Flag ssaraf
Dragoon
ESO: robinhood_xing

Post by ssaraf »

Welcome to all the new guys who joined the ESOC team ... Wow , i m pretty happy to see ESOC growing :)
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Post by bobabu »

Hopefully it will help balancing the dutch dominance in the media team.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

bobabu wrote:Hopefully it will help balancing the dutch dominance in the media team.

Unless afdafa steps up.. :hmm:
momuuu wrote: ↑theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Austria Permanschlager
Musketeer
ESO: Permanschlager

Post by Permanschlager »

OP ESOC Team ! :banana:
- I swear to drunk,

I'm not god! -
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

good show
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

Thanks guys :smile:
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Glad to see you back so soon, Ryan. Also glad to see this post of yours, including its subject matter. musketeer925 is the kid with the golden goat – he has that Midas touch.
:coin:

Thank you so much to everyone who is contributing to the AoE3 community!
:flowers:
Germany tilanus
Retired Contributor

Post by tilanus »

Hm, I'm in the team, but not in the post. So graphics n stuff are worthless. :D
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

tilanus wrote:Hm, I'm in the team, but not in the post. So graphics n stuff are worthless. :D

I think mostly new team members are mentioned.
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

tilanus wrote:Hm, I'm in the team, but not in the post. So graphics n stuff are worthless. :D

You are there right at the top and center! :smile:

Sorry you were missed. The Autumn graphics look great, looking forward to more!
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

great ! 90 % of aoes active player base is in the team now. lets hope some new good players pop up. tired of waiting 2234423324432324 mins for a game
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Lord Mankl is harsh and unfair.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

lordraphael wrote:great ! 90 % of aoes active player base is in the team now. lets hope some new good players pop up. tired of waiting 2234423324432324 mins for a game

lol i thought u were afk :lol:
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

lordraphael wrote:great ! 90 % of aoes active player base is in the team now. lets hope some new good players pop up. tired of waiting 2234423324432324 mins for a game

These new staff members are treaty scrubs though. I wouldnt hope if I was u.
r]
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

Gichtenlord wrote:

lol! at least I'm not one of 'em
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Octanium wrote:
Gichtenlord wrote:

lol! at least I'm not one of 'em

Be grateful, you still have a life!
r]
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

and a soul
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP