>>>Grand Tour Season 1 Standings<<<
The ESOC Deathmatch Open!
- All times are in GMT.
- Tournament will begin at 15:00 GMT on Sunday, April 29th.
- Round of 32: 15:00 - 15:45
- Round of 16: 15:45 - 16:30
- Round of 8: 16:30 - 17:30
- Semi-finals: 17:30 - 18:30
- Finals: 18:30 - 20:00
- You can watch the tournament this Sunday on ESOCTV and ESOCTV2!
- Sign ups begin at 15:00 GMT on Monday, April 23rd and end at 18:30 GMT on Friday, April 27th.
- You can sign up using your MyESOC tab with your ESO username.
- Brackets will be posted shortly after sign ups close.
- To participate in the event, you must be a member of the tournament discord and be present at the time of the event start!
- $150 USD distributed as $80 to 1st place, $40 to 2nd place, and $15 each to 3rd and 4th place.
- Exclusive forum badge
All maps are listed in the order they are to be played in. Beginning with the RO16, players will each ban a map from the map pool, with the higher seed player vetoing first. After the maps have been selected, each player is entitled to ban his opponent from playing one civilization for the series, with the higher seed player vetoing first.
- Round of 64 (Bo1): High Plains
- Round of 32 (Bo1): Cascade Range
- Round of 16 (Bo1): Kamchatka / Cascade Range / High Plains
- Round of 8 (Bo3): Fertile Crescent / Adirondacks / Kamchatka / Cascade Range / High Plains
- Semi-finals (Bo3): Cascade Range / Pampas Sierras / Hudson Bay / High Plains / Kamchatka
- Finals (Bo5): High Plains / Malaysia / Kamchatka / Cascade Range / Alaska / Pampas Sierras / Arkansas
- After the maps have been selected, each player is entitled to ban his opponent from playing one civilization for the series, with the higher seed player vetoing first.
- You must play X different civilizations, then you can play any civilization one more time:
- In a Best-of-3, you must play 2 different civilizations, then you can play any civilization one more time.
- In a Best-of-5, you must play 3 different civilizations, then you can play any civilization one more time.
- Players will freely pick their civilization in Game 1. After that, players alternatively pick their civilization, starting with the winner of Game 1.
- All games must be played on ESOC Patch.
- All results and recorded games must be reported using the match results submitter.
- You must be present in the tournament discord at 15:00 GMT on Sunday, April 29th.
- All players must respect scheduled round timings. If a series is not in progress by the time a round is scheduled to end, the admins reserve the right to make a decision on the winner of the match.
- All players must coordinate with caster/co-caster to ensure smooth scheduling of casted matches.
- All other applicable ESOC tournament rules apply.
- Games will be played primarily on ESO; games that need to be played on GameRanger must be authorized by a tournament administrator. In case of unforeseen circumstances, casted games may need to be played on GameRanger.
- In case games need to be played on GameRanger, please have home cities and decks prepared!
- All players must adhere to the prospective tournament schedule. If a series is not in progress by the time a round is scheduled to end, the admins reserve the right to make a decision on the winner of the match.
- If you think your opponent somehow had an unfair advantage by using any exploits or modifications, please PM one of the admins with the recorded game and screenshots.
- Admins reserve the right to disqualify any player(s) for failure to abide by the tournament rules. All admin decisions will be final.
- If you have any further questions, please ask in this thread!
ESOC Grand Tour
- This is the 3rd event in 8 of Season 1.
- You can read more information on how Season 1 and the Playoffs will be run here.
- Here you can view the the current standings of Season 1.
- If you would like to contribute by funding future "Weekend Tours" you can donate here!
- While donating, please write the message "for weekend tours".
- Admins: @princeofcarthage & @Cometk
- Caster: @princeofcarthage
Thank you everyone and enjoy!
sebnan12 wrote:whenever i see a picture of siege elephants i question why they do 40~ dmg when they hit u. that phat cannons probably loading coconuts