Howdah
EWT
ESO: aykin

Re: Tit vs Hazza54321

Post by Aykin Haraka »

tournament 1 : umeu lost to kynesie whereas kyn isn't really playing
tournament 2 : where is umeu
tournament 3 : where is umeu ? well I think he is crying again
tournament 4: where is UMEU ?? dam ok he definitevely so noob he doesn't paticipate
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT

Post by Aykin Haraka »

I hope I will have my little badge soon like the greeet rapha
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

umeu wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:I didnt misclick, you could clearly see i couldnt move my units. Im trying not to blame shit, but it was bullshit, similar with the game on gran chaco where stuff didnt move. However they did play well and i played poor in the baja one, i may have been lagging a little because of the storm but most of the rdm freezes etc isnt my type of lag, im just hopeful that kynesie will buy a new computer with his winnings.

is funny. 3 tournaments, hundreds of qs games, dozens of different players, but only 1 constant, but of course, we still don't know who causes the lag! ISH THERE ANY LOGIC IN THE WORLD THAT CAN SAVE US?! PLEASE PRAY TO ZOOMZOOM...
I wonder whether you will ever be able to move on with your life and drop your obsession with me. It can't be healthy for you. Yikes!
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Aykin Haraka wrote:I hope I will have my little badge soon like the greeet rapha
By the will of Mank-Il, it shall be done! You've earned it.
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT

Post by Aykin Haraka »

dam good information thanks i am a knight right now
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Aykin Haraka wrote:tournament 1 : umeu lost to kynesie whereas kyn isn't really playing
tournament 4: where is UMEU ?? dam ok he definitevely so noob he doesn't paticipate

I didnt lose, i beat him 2-0 and then what u think happened? Oos lag!?! Lol
I
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

:coin:
zoom wrote:
umeu wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:I didnt misclick, you could clearly see i couldnt move my units. Im trying not to blame shit, but it was bullshit, similar with the game on gran chaco where stuff didnt move. However they did play well and i played poor in the baja one, i may have been lagging a little because of the storm but most of the rdm freezes etc isnt my type of lag, im just hopeful that kynesie will buy a new computer with his winnings.

is funny. 3 tournaments, hundreds of qs games, dozens of different players, but only 1 constant, but of course, we still don't know who causes the lag! ISH THERE ANY LOGIC IN THE WORLD THAT CAN SAVE US?! PLEASE PRAY TO ZOOMZOOM...
I wonder whether you will ever be able to move on with your life and drop your obsession with me. It can't be healthy for you. Yikes!

Its just an expression like praise be garja. Perhaps you should stop trying to be a freudian armchair psychiatrist, and stop thinking everything is an attack on you. Being paranoid is definitely not healthy.

Thank me later. EZ
Germany Lenari
Musketeer
ESO: Lenari

Post by Lenari »

When your talking about "Lag" you mean "Low average gameplay"?
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

umeu wrote:
Aykin Haraka wrote:tournament 1 : umeu lost to kynesie whereas kyn isn't really playing

I

Nope you got rekt so hard that you didn't date to play in any further tourney. Kynesie>>>>you anyway regardless of the lag, this result wasn't a surprise for anyone
Netherlands Veni_Vidi_Vici_W
Lancer
ESO: ramex19

Post by Veni_Vidi_Vici_W »

I find it quite dissapointing how bad people are in evaluating game situations (regardless of lagg), such as the canon issue, the "map presence", civ combos, etc. Sure I dont know everything, but i do know a lot if we talk about teamgames. People with far less experience and results to show, shouldnt be so quick to judge about situations which they clearly dont understand, including the consequences of certain decisions or moments in the game.

Don't be so biased please. Kynesie and Tit definetely established control early on in game 5.

Stronk, no shit if you got an agra and a warhut you 'establish control early on'....Winning the game or getting a real advantage is a whole other thing.

What we find is a certain prejudice with lag. Lag is a possibility, just like the rain in F1 or football, the suggestion I make is to train more the possibilities.

As for you Kickass. I get your English isnt good, thats all fine, but your reasoning is just bad, which is an issue. In line with your reasoning I could also say, that you have to just get used to the corruption in your Brazilian government and 'train' to live with it. Do you now realize how flawed your reasoning is?

Hazza should have kept his canons a bit closer, sure. Its clear however that there was lagg causing the weird movements and most importantly, the inability to correct it. Had he been able to reclick his canons back (as you are watching that unit in that point of the game im 100% sure), he could still move back towards Kings TC where his army + vill could defend it. They wouldnt get the best trade, sure, but again that doesnt matter. They need a good enough trade thats all. Then they are totally fine still.

Its not smart Hazza was playing on battery rather than plugged in, but that lagg moment and temporary drop is a whole different lagg than the other moments. One is a complete game-freeze where no one can do anything. With the other you get random small delays, where you have misclicks and clicks which dont register.
Age Of Empires 3 Videos - GamePlay, Commentary & Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/venividiviciw
Age Of Empires 3 Live Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/venividivici_w
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

bwinner1 wrote:
umeu wrote:

I

Nope you got rekt so hard that you didn't date to play in any further tourney. Kynesie>>>>you anyway regardless of the lag, this result wasn't a surprise for anyone

lagnysie rekt me in coinflip yes, thats true. he verri verri op. lol

if he doesnt play water he loses vs me every game XD

dream on.
United States of America saveyourskill
Skirmisher

Post by saveyourskill »

The thing with lag is that you could prepare to play in a laggy game yea(like sepoy attack move and picking civs decent in lag) but lag has this very inconsistent moments when it goes from being a half a second respond time to having no control over anything for 5 seconds (RKO) out of no where.
Got Badger Milk?
France Kynesie
ESOC Pro Team
ESO: kynesie

Post by Kynesie »

umeu wrote:
bwinner1 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

dream on.

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

BO27 grudge pls.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Has anyone even asked this question?
@Kynesie what are the specs of your PC?
France Kynesie
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kynesie »

Goodspeed wrote:Has anyone even asked this question?

There should be no problem.
Got a I5 6500 and a gtx 1070...
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

:hmm:
Because it always seemed like PC lag. Only in fights and stuff. Did you recently get a new PC?
Have you ever seriously looked into the stability of your internet connection?

What about you @Aykin Haraka

People love to complain about this stuff, but maybe it's time we try to find the actual problem.. I mean really try
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Kynesie wrote:

Pc stuff is really weird, having a top end pc doesn't mean game can't have problems, new drivers sometimes have compatibility issues with old games, I would tbh argue if you only play aoe then 6th gen i5 and 1070 is kinda bad choice, to give an example, assassins creed origins runs perfectly fine at highest settings at 60 fps, but mass effect 3 drops frames and its not even old as aoe
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Lancer

I appreciate your intention Goodspeed, which has often been my way of going forward, but I think this is a bit over-optimisic considering you are asking someone online, who is in this position based on experiences by other players, to simply state the opposite.
I got a quantum pc which I use for aoe3, so there shouldnt be any issue ;)

And then there is still the matter of specs on paper and how the pc really runs in practise.
Age Of Empires 3 Videos - GamePlay, Commentary & Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/venividiviciw
France Kynesie
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kynesie »

Goodspeed wrote::hmm:
Because it always seemed like PC lag. Only in fights and stuff. Did you recently get a new PC?

People love to complain about this stuff, but maybe it's time we try to find the actual problem.. I mean really try

Thanks Goodspeed, i like this way of seeing things. I am motivated and open to any help about this fucking lag.
My PC is from january 2017. I played on others PC more or less good before, but always with some lags.
Mitoe tryed my UI last week and doen t feel more lag.

My connection
ping.PNG

Btw I will change home in august and shoul have a really better connection.

princeofcarthage wrote:
Kynesie wrote:

Pc stuff is really weird, having a top end pc doesn't mean game can't have problems, new drivers sometimes have compatibility issues with old games, I would tbh argue if you only play aoe then 6th gen i5 and 1070 is kinda bad choice, to give an example, assassins creed origins runs perfectly fine at highest settings at 60 fps, but mass effect 3 drops frames and its not even old as aoe

Concretely what can I do? just check drivers update ? i will look this evening but i m think i run aoe between 100 and 140 fps ingame
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Kynesie wrote:
umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

dream on.

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

yes, you used alt-d in every game so you can keep spamming tc's and shrines lol. that just shows what kind of sad player you are :) but last few games we played i've rekt you every one :)
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Kynesie wrote:
Goodspeed wrote::hmm:

Thanks Goodspeed, i like this way of seeing things. I am motivated and open to any help about this fucking lag.
My PC is from january 2017. I played on others PC more or less good before, but always with some lags.
Mitoe tryed my UI last week and doen t feel more lag.

My connection
ping.PNG

Btw I will change home in august and shoul have a really better connection.
:hmm: might be your connection after all then. Are you sharing it with anyone?
Lancer

If you are really serious about trying to fix this, then I applaud that attitude and you should consider the following:
- Do not one, but multiple speedtests at different days and times to get a better picture of your average connection quality. Also, do not only check with a server closeby, but one further, for example to Amsterdam or to Frankfurt. Its not just about connections within France, but further.
- Are you sure your connection is not suddenly used up by a roommate or brother or w.e? If there are no limits per pc within your network, it could be that someone else using your internet as well is leaving you (temporarily) with an unstable or worse connection.

- When you are playing aoe3, how is your pc performing? Are there other programs or tasks that take up a lot of your pc's hardware? Since lagg with you feels like pc lagg (freezes with big fights/animations mostly), that indicates its likely your pc performing at its limits (i.e. >90% of your CPU used, not enough RAM memory available, etc). If you open the "Task Manager" (right click bottom bar in windows), you can already get an indication of these things without installing other programs. Are there any other programs that automatically run when your pc start, which take up a lot of your pc performance?
And what for example is your CPU usage when you are in the aoe3 room, during the first 5 min of the game, and what during big fights? Task Manager records a short history, so you can play the game and after a big fight alt-tab back to the Task Manager to see the readings.

- Installing the newest drivers (go to their website manually) is often a good and can fix issues.
Australia wardyb1
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: wardyb1

Post by wardyb1 »

Veni_Vidi_Vici_W wrote:If you are really serious about trying to fix this, then I applaud that attitude and you should consider the following:
- Do not one, but multiple speedtests at different days and times to get a better picture of your average connection quality. Also, do not only check with a server closeby, but one further, for example to Amsterdam or to Frankfurt. Its not just about connections within France, but further.
- Are you sure your connection is not suddenly used up by a roommate or brother or w.e? If there are no limits per pc within your network, it could be that someone else using your internet as well is leaving you (temporarily) with an unstable or worse connection.

- When you are playing aoe3, how is your pc performing? Are there other programs or tasks that take up a lot of your pc's hardware? Since lagg with you feels like pc lagg (freezes with big fights/animations mostly), that indicates its likely your pc performing at its limits (i.e. >90% of your CPU used, not enough RAM memory available, etc). If you open the "Task Manager" (right click bottom bar in windows), you can already get an indication of these things without installing other programs. Are there any other programs that automatically run when your pc start, which take up a lot of your pc performance?
And what for example is your CPU usage when you are in the aoe3 room, during the first 5 min of the game, and what during big fights? Task Manager records a short history, so you can play the game and after a big fight alt-tab back to the Task Manager to see the readings.

Probably just need to check what his in game fps is during a large fight. If it is dropping below 20 frames you're going to have some issues.
“To love the journey is to accept no such end. I have found, through painful experience, that the most important step a person can take is always the next one.”