Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

diarouga vs ACERGAME09

Post by Mitoe »

@diarouga
@acergame09

Please use this thread to schedule your games using the GMT+0 timezone for simplicity, and try to pick a 3-hour time block in the Stream Schedule if at all possible. A member of the tournament staff will be helping you schedule your games. If you cannot play on the weekend then post specific times you can play on the weekdays.

After you post your time windows, the tournament staff will respond to the thread with the time you two will play.

You will both then confirm the time.

The image below summarizes the process:

[img]http://s17072.storage.proboards.com/6167072/i/xR52uugG6C7XHWSAsVIZ.png[/img]

Please take some time to look over the rules for this round: http://eso-community.net/thread/1913/ro16-rules

You will play on these maps in order:
1) Tibet
2) Cascade Range
3) Baja California
4) High Plains
5) Arkansas
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

diarouga vs ACERGAME09

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Hi,
First of all I think it would be nice if you can
1) Unpest me in ESO
2) Don't be late

About the Scheduling, I can play everyday I guess (except Friday) but I'd like to play before Friday because then I'll play on an other PC.
Would Thursday 13-15 GMT (15-17 fre hours) be ok?
No Flag acergame09
Skirmisher

diarouga vs ACERGAME09

Post by acergame09 »

diarouga wrote:Hi,
1) Unpest me in ESO
2) Don''t be late

About the Scheduling, I can play everyday I guess (except Friday) but I''d like to play before Friday because then I''ll play on an other PC.

Yo, I''m moving to my new crib this week. As for your crying/suggestions in your format

1) No, I won''t unpest you until we play cause you''re a dangerous crack head. Then after our games, I will repest you. Also since I am changing places, we''re going to have to play after Friday. Perhaps Saturday
2) Try to grow up so we can play like mature gamers

I should be available pretty much all of Saturday perhaps GMT 22 to 23 and 0 to 5 should work for me
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

diarouga vs ACERGAME09

acergame09 wrote:
diarouga wrote:Hi,
1) Unpest me in ESO
2) Dont be late

About the Scheduling, I can play everyday I guess (except Friday) but Id like to play before Friday because then Ill play on an other PC.
Yo, Im moving to my new crib this week. As for your crying/suggestions in your format

1) No, I wont unpest you until we play cause youre a dangerous crack head. Then after our games, I will repest you. Also since I am changing places, were going to have to play after Friday. Perhaps Saturday
2) Try to grow up so we can play like mature gamers

I should be available pretty much all of Saturday perhaps GMT 22 to 23 and 0 to 5 should work for me
"Also since I am changing places, were going to have to play after Friday. Perhaps Saturday"
Yeah ofc, just should have asked Thursday without saying I would change my place.
You fucking suck, you were online all the day.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

diarouga vs ACERGAME09

umeu wrote:
diarouga wrote:Because he is a fking retarded player.
His lag+I wont be on my pc, really that would be some really good games.

Rofl what were u thinking when u said u would be in a distadvantageous position after thursday haha ofc he will say he cant play rofl
Fucking lie, he played 20 games yesterday and today he will just play on a smurf or even on his main account to tell me "look diarouga Im a fucking asshole, I fuck you and theres nothing you can do".
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

diarouga vs ACERGAME09

1 ...
2. Before Thursday 18 GMT
3. He says he can't even if he's lying
4. GL admins
Canada Mitoe

diarouga vs ACERGAME09

Post by Mitoe »

@diarouga
@Acergame09

Hey guys, we have extended the RO16 by one week, and it will now conclude on August 9th instead of August 2nd. Please use this extension to schedule a time that works for both of you, thanks!
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

diarouga vs ACERGAME09

I'll know when I can play on Saturday.
No Flag acergame09
Skirmisher

diarouga vs ACERGAME09

Post by acergame09 »

diarouga wrote:I''ll know when I can play on Saturday.
I understand you are really stupid and all but you are supposed to state the times you will be available on Saturday.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

diarouga vs ACERGAME09

acergame09 wrote:
diarouga wrote:Ill know when I can play on Saturday.
I understand you are really stupid and all but you are supposed to state the times you will be available on Saturday.
Read Mitoes post again. If you didnt get what he means, I understand.
Actually, I think that it would be easier to schedule with your mom, to be sure you dont write the wrong time. Whats her phone number?
No Flag acergame09
Skirmisher

diarouga vs ACERGAME09

Post by acergame09 »

diarouga wrote:
acergame09 wrote:I understand you are really stupid and all but you are supposed to state the times you will be available on Saturday.
Read Mitoes post again. If you didnt get what he means, I understand.
Actually, I think that it would be easier to schedule with your mom, to be sure you dont write the wrong time. Whats her phone number?
If I was admin, Id probably disqualify you for being this retarded and posting insults rather than trying to get the games played. I understand that you are in need of rehab + I barely can even understand what youre saying half the time. My guess translating what you wrote is the following: "Me be weeetard, me dont wanna play this Saturday cause me go suck Venis cock and possibly die from STD, me think me can play next Saturday if me survive STD, me hate Acergame cause he big meany." Is that what you are trying to state?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

diarouga vs ACERGAME09

acergame09 wrote:
diarouga wrote:Read Mitoes post again. If you didnt get what he means, I understand.
If I was admin, Id probably disqualify you for being this retarded and posting insults rather than trying to get the games played. I understand that you are in need of rehab + I barely can even understand what youre saying half the time. My guess translating what you wrote is the following: "Me be weeetard, me dont wanna play this Saturday cause me go suck Venis cock and possibly die from STD, me think me can play next Saturday if me survive STD, me hate Acergame cause he big meany." Is that what you are trying to state?
If you were admin lol...
And btw, youre not trying to schedule neither.
No Flag acergame09
Skirmisher

diarouga vs ACERGAME09

Post by acergame09 »

diarouga wrote:
acergame09 wrote:If I was admin, Id probably disqualify you for being this retarded and posting insults rather than trying to get the games played. I understand that you are in need of rehab + I barely can even understand what youre saying half the time. My guess translating what you wrote is the following: "Me be weeetard, me dont wanna play this Saturday cause me go suck Venis cock and possibly die from STD, me think me can play next Saturday if me survive STD, me hate Acergame cause he big meany." Is that what you are trying to state?
If you were admin lol...
We gonna play this Saturday? Im just gonna repeat what I stated earlier Im available tomorrow pretty much from GMT 22 to 23 and 0 to 5. Also, I should be able to play pretty much rest of the week.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

diarouga vs ACERGAME09

acergame09 wrote:
diarouga wrote:If you were admin lol...
We gonna play this Saturday? Im just gonna repeat what I stated earlier Im available tomorrow pretty much from GMT 22 to 23 and 0 to 5. Also, I should be able to play pretty much rest of the week.
Hum, Im not fine with this Saturday because as I said Im not on my PC so I need to train a bit.
When are you here during the week?
No Flag acergame09
Skirmisher

diarouga vs ACERGAME09

Post by acergame09 »

diarouga wrote:
acergame09 wrote:We gonna play this Saturday? Im just gonna repeat what I stated earlier Im available tomorrow pretty much from GMT 22 to 23 and 0 to 5. Also, I should be able to play pretty much rest of the week.
Hum, Im not fine with this Saturday because as I said Im not on my PC so I need to train a bit.
Diarrhea "Hum, Im not fine with this Saturday because as I said Im not on my PC so I need to train a bit." = Diarrhea pussy.

1) Idiot, Im not on my laptop either cause I moved. Plus, I dont even use a keyboard so how you gonna say I have an advantage?
2) Dodge Confirmed. Youre on right now. All you need to say is "please stream us and time and we play." In fact, we could probably play our games right now and they would probably count it.

Im on all week gmt 22 to 23 and 0 to 5
Attachments
dodge2.png
dodge1.png
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

diarouga vs ACERGAME09

acergame09 wrote:
diarouga wrote:Hum, Im not fine with this Saturday because as I said Im not on my PC so I need to train a bit.
Diarrhea "Hum, Im not fine with this Saturday because as I said Im not on my PC so I need to train a bit." = Diarrhea pussy.

1) Idiot, Im not on my laptop either cause I moved. Plus, I dont even use a keyboard so how you gonna say I have an advantage?
2) Dodge Confirmed. Youre on right now. All you need to say is "please stream us and time and we play." In fact, we could probably play our games right now and they would probably count it.

1) Ofc, tell me youre playing without keyboard, so realistic
2) I told you I didnt want to play now.

Erf, I can only play between 6 and 17 GMT lol.
No Flag acergame09
Skirmisher

diarouga vs ACERGAME09

Post by acergame09 »

Jesus fucking christ can we get an Admin to be an "agent" for him and schedule his appointment.

Seriously though, I really have been playing for like 3 months no keyboard. I'm not even joking I just use laptop keys atm cause I kept saying I wouldn't get serious about this game etc. Now its like If I were to get a keyboard then I'd have to spend time which I dont have to get use to it. I don't even use a competitive gaming mouse atm. In fact, I never used "real gear" in my whole gaming career lol I use to use an explorer 3.0 but it broke and then I was like I gonna test a mouse from best buy turned out to be shit but I got use to it so don't wanna spend a month getting used to another mouse
No Flag acergame09
Skirmisher

diarouga vs ACERGAME09

Post by acergame09 »

diarouga wrote:
acergame09 wrote:Diarrhea "Hum, Im not fine with this Saturday because as I said Im not on my PC so I need to train a bit." = Diarrhea pussy.

1) Ofc, tell me youre playing without keyboard, so realistic

Note , you said " 6 and 17 GMT lol."

So, Are you going to be on after 14 gmt tomorrow? Thats early for me but I can probably manage it and we can talk to a caster see if we can get squeezed in.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

diarouga vs ACERGAME09

acergame09 wrote:
diarouga wrote:1) Ofc, tell me youre playing without keyboard, so realistic

Note , you said " 6 and 17 GMT lol."

So, Are you going to be on after 14 gmt tomorrow? Thats early for me but I can probably manage it and we can talk to a caster see if we can get squeezed in.
K tomorrow 14-17 GMT
No Flag acergame09
Skirmisher

diarouga vs ACERGAME09

Post by acergame09 »

we need someone to cast our games btw as Mitoe stated
Canada Mitoe

diarouga vs ACERGAME09

Post by Mitoe »

@diarouga
@acergame09

[strike]Can you guys confirm if you're playing on Saturday or Sunday? I think this "tomorrow" you two are talking about is a different day for each of you (right now it's Friday night for Acergame and Saturday morning for Diarouga). If neither day works out there's always next weekend.[/strike]

Scratch that. I talked to both of you on ESO and have confirmed your time for 14GMT on Sunday.
No Flag acergame09
Skirmisher

diarouga vs ACERGAME09

Post by acergame09 »

mitoe wrote:@diarouga
@acergame09

Can you guys confirm if you''re playing on Saturday or Sunday? I think this "tomorrow" you two are talking about is a different day for each of you (right now it''s Friday night for Acergame and Saturday morning for Diarouga). If neither day works out there''s always next weekend.
I''d prefer Saturday play him as soon as possible. But, I guess he needs his time till Sunday to train extra extra hard for me. So, Sunday 14 gmt.
No Flag acergame09
Skirmisher

diarouga vs ACERGAME09

Post by acergame09 »

I'm on now.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

diarouga vs ACERGAME09

Me too :P