Group 12

United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Group 12

Post by Cometk »

Hey guys!

Please use this thread to schedule your matches. The full rules can be found the here. Please submit your match results here.

The deadline for this round is September 16th.

Map Pool (Best-of-3):
Manchuria / Tibet / Gran Chaco

Please note: the map veto rule is NOT in effect during the Qualifiers.

@bwinner (bwinner)
@Cocaine (Moltke)
@LarsMonsen (Shockwave_007)
@darksonic36 (SWF_DarkSultan)

The winner of this group will go on to join Placements Group D.

If you have any questions, please tag @Cometk or @QueenOfdestiny. Thanks, and let's have some great games!
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Re: Group 12

Post by bwinner »

Hi guys, I can't play until september the 9 at least. I can't give you exact avaliability after that, but I will have a lot of free time befor the 16th.
Turkey darksonic36
Musketeer
ESO: SWF_DarkSultan

Post by darksonic36 »

I can nearly play at anytime just feelfree to write me here or on ESO
Canada Cocaine
Lancer
ESO: Cow God

Post by Cocaine »

darksonic36 wrote:I can nearly play at anytime just feelfree to write me here or on ESO

Hey :) I can play anytime too pretty much. What time zone and city in the world are you? I live in Calgary. I'm available pretty much anytime for a quick set of 1v1 matches
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!

Canada Cocaine
Lancer

Post by Cocaine »

I am writing once again to get the attention of darksonic36 and LarsMonsen, with bwinner scheduling after 9th works for me. IS ANYONE AVAILABLE TO PLAY? I need your city you're from. I am from Calgary, I can play anytime pretty much.

Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Cocaine wrote:I am writing once again to get the attention of darksonic36 and LarsMonsen, with bwinner scheduling after 9th works for me. IS ANYONE AVAILABLE TO PLAY? I need your city you're from. I am from Calgary, I can play anytime pretty much.

There is someone HOT to play his matches :hehe:
You guys have time until the 16th. Please schedule in GMT time. You can find the GMT international time here: https://eso-community.net/my-esoc.php in the right top corner.
shit juice :hmm:
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01

Post by bwinner »

Cocaine wrote:I am writing once again to get the attention of darksonic36 and LarsMonsen, with bwinner scheduling after 9th works for me. IS ANYONE AVAILABLE TO PLAY? I need your city you're from. I am from Calgary, I can play anytime pretty much.

Hi, I am from France, so that will probably be easy to find time, however I can't tell you yet and btw I think our match could worse a cast, @QueenOfdestiny ? I should have time for sure after the 11th every evening after 21gmt
Canada Cocaine
Lancer

Post by Cocaine »

bwinner1 wrote:

Hi, I am from France, so that will probably be easy to find time, however I can't tell you yet and btw I think our match could worse a cast, @QueenOfdestiny ? I should have time for sure after the 11th every evening after 21gmt

I suck at 1v1s man I'm just doing it for fun lol but yes after the 11th we will play hard

France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01

Post by bwinner »

Well was it you that reached 2600+ 1v1 elo on the account you signed up with @Cocaine ?
Canada Cocaine
Lancer

Post by Cocaine »

bwinner1 wrote:Well was it you that reached 2600+ 1v1 elo on the account you signed up with @Cocaine ?

LOL IN MY DREAMZ

Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

Hey @LarsMonsen! While there's still plenty of time to schedule your games, it's important you post your availability ASAP, especially going into the first weekend here. There are quite a few matches to play and it's best that they're done sooner rather than later. Let's see some good games!
Canada Cocaine
Lancer

Post by Cocaine »

Am I the only one here that is trying to get scheduled? I’m available all the time. I need someone here to tell me when we can meet up?

Canada Cocaine
Lancer

Post by Cocaine »

Yes bwinner said after the 11th, so we will see. But the other two?

France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01

Post by bwinner »

Ok, I can schedule now. Can any of you play the 10 or the 11 at 22 GMT ? @Cocaine
@LarsMonsen
@darksonic36

Note that I proposed this time because you said all that you can play any time, but if you can't play this time,feel free to propose another one.
Canada Cocaine
Lancer

Post by Cocaine »

bwinner1 wrote:Ok, I can schedule now. Can any of you play the 10 or the 11 at 22 GMT ? @Cocaine
@LarsMonsen
@darksonic36

Note that I proposed this time because you said all that you can play any time, but if you can't play this time,feel free to propose another one.

Hmm works for me if we play tomorrow, monday, at 00:00GMT, so monday night(tuesday).. or even 23:00 GMT.. Tomorrow ( monday)

France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01

Post by bwinner »

Cocaine wrote:
bwinner1 wrote:Ok, I can schedule now. Can any of you play the 10 or the 11 at 22 GMT ? @Cocaine
@LarsMonsen
@darksonic36

Hmm works for me if we play tomorrow, monday, at 00:00GMT, so monday night(tuesday).. or even 23:00 GMT.. Tomorrow ( monday)

Ok, let's do 23GMT today, see you there !
Canada Cocaine
Lancer

Post by Cocaine »

Hey! I will be 23:15 :) thanks!

France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01

Post by bwinner »

@Cometk, can I get an admin win vs @LarsMonsen (Shockwave_007) since he didn't say anything yet and that would enable me to start scheduling the next round ? especially since I am not sure I will be able to play from the 20 to the 23 so I need to play my next round befor this
Turkey darksonic36
Musketeer
ESO: SWF_DarkSultan

Post by darksonic36 »

Hey guys where are you? i was last time on but saw no one i wanna make my games.. except bwinner i already lost against him ^^
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

@Cocaine
@LarsMonsen
@darksonic36

Hi guys. @bwinner, the player with the best match record, has won this group and will advance to Placements Group D. For the rest of you, however, there is still an opportunity to play - the Second Chance tournament sign-ups are open by way of your MyESOC panel! You can review the rules for the Second Chance tournament here.