Group P

United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Group P

Post by Cometk »

Hey guys!

Please use this thread to schedule your matches. The full rules can be found the here. Please submit your match results here.

The deadline for this round is September 23rd.

Map Pool (Best-of-3):
Manchuria / Tibet / Gran Chaco / Hudson Bay / High Plains

Please note: The veto rule is in effect during the Placements. You may issue your map veto any time before playing your series! However, if a player forgets to issue his veto before a series begins, he will lose his privilege to veto and the last map in the pool will automatically be removed.

MASTERdutch, the player with the highest seed, will veto maps first against Bobfish715 and orgi1234.
Bobfish715, the player with the higher seed, will veto maps first against orgi1234.

@blackwidow (MASTERdutch)
@Bobfish715
@subhanshu (orgi1234)

If you have any questions, please tag @Cometk or @QueenOfdestiny. Thanks, and let's have some great games!
Retired Contributor

Re: Group P

Post by Cometk »

Hey @blackwidow,

I've posted your scheduling thread early so that you can get a sense of who you will play against. When the winners from the Qualifiers stage become known, I will tag all of you again to remind you to schedule your matches. You can follow this link to see who is likely to join your group. Thanks!
Netherlands blackwidow
Dragoon
ESO: MASTERdutch

Post by blackwidow »

dont mind me just posting so stuff gets in my recent (feature could be to be able to pin threads so you always get it in your personal recent threads)
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

Hi @blackwidow. @Bobfish715 and @subhanshu (orgi1234) will be joining your group. Keep in mind the deadline for this stage is September 23rd. Please schedule your matches as soon as possible!

MASTERdutch, the player with the highest seed, will veto maps first against Bobfish715 and orgi1234.
Bobfish715, the player with the higher seed, will veto maps first against orgi1234.
No Flag subhanshu
Dragoon

Post by subhanshu »

Hey, I should be able to play on Sunday 18 GMT- 21GMT. But in case if needed, I can play on Thursday, Friday same time.
Netherlands blackwidow
Dragoon

Post by blackwidow »

heyhey, i veto tibet for all matches, i can play:
monday - friday 20:00- 00:00 CEST (gmt + 2)
or saturday 15:00+ CEST
Netherlands blackwidow
Dragoon

Post by blackwidow »

isn't sunday too late, this sunday (23 sept) is deadline, does that mean before then @Cometk ? if not lets play sunday 20:00 GMT, if it is then lets do friday 20:00 gmt @subhanshu
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

@blackwidow Round ends Sunday at 23:59 GMT, but if you let me know that you’ll be a few hours past that time that’s alright too. If you need an extension let me know as soon as possible.
No Flag subhanshu
Dragoon

Post by subhanshu »

@blackwidow okay let's fix Friday 20 gmt.
I will veto my map in a couple days.
Netherlands blackwidow
Dragoon

Post by blackwidow »

confirmed
No Flag subhanshu
Dragoon

Post by subhanshu »

@blackwidow i veto gran choco.
No Flag subhanshu
Dragoon

Post by subhanshu »

@Bobfish715 can we play sunday around 18 gmt? please let me know if you have some other time preference!
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

@Bobfish715 @blackwidow @subhanshu

Hey guys. Because Bob hasn't responded in the week, we'll go with the results of the match that was played between orgi and MASTERdutch and orgi1234 will advance to the RO32 vs Kaiserklein. You're all welcome to join the Second Chance tournament as well! Thanks for playing.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

blackwidow wrote:dont mind me just posting so stuff gets in my recent (feature could be to be able to pin threads so you always get it in your personal recent threads)

You can also subscribe to a thread, which gives you a notification each time a new post is made in that thread. Very helpful for your scheduling threads or for threads you created yourself.

You do this by going to the top or bottom of the page, clicking on the wrench, and clicking on "Subscribe topic".
Netherlands blackwidow
Dragoon

Post by blackwidow »

Nice @edeholland thanks, didn't know about this