tabben vs. kynesie

United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

tabben vs. kynesie

Post by Cometk »

Hey guys!

Please use this thread to schedule your matches. The full rules can be found the here.

The deadline for this round is Sunday, October 14th.

Map Pool (Best-of-7):
1) ESOC Manchuria
2) ESOC Tibet
3) ESOC Gran Chaco
4) ESOC Hudson Bay
5) ESOC High Plains
6) ESOC Alaska
7) ESOC Kamchatka
8) ESOC Baja California
9) ESOC Herald Island

Please note: The veto rule is in effect during the Quarter-Finals. You may issue your map veto any time before playing your series! However, if a player forgets to issue his veto before a series begins, he will lose his privilege to veto and the last map in the pool will automatically be removed.

kynesie, the player with the highest Elo at the time of seeding, will choose their map veto first.

@tabben
@Kynesie

Once you have confirmed a date and time, please tag @Cometk, @QueenOfdestiny, and @Mitoe!

After you've finished your match, please submit your results here.
France Kynesie
ESOC Pro Team
ESO: kynesie

Re: tabben vs. kynesie

Post by Kynesie »

@Cometk Can you confirm tabben is player with the highest Elo at the time of seeding ? it seems weird to me.

Hi tabben,
Next week,I can play in the weekdays at 19 gmt (maybe 18.30) . Play during weekend is more complicated for me.
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

Thank you kynesie. My mistake.

Yes, kynesie will veto first. I've fixed the OP.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

why was knusch the #2 seed :O
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

@deleted_user 2nd place in esoc grand tour
France Kynesie
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kynesie »

I veto tibet
Brazil Kickass_OP
Lancer
ESO: Kickass

Post by Kickass_OP »

#Team Tabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbben
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

Think about tourney winner interview @tabben

France Kynesie
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kynesie »

Too much tabben's fan here. Should i resign already ?
Sweden tabben
Lancer
EWTNWC LAN Bronze
ESO: tabben

Post by tabben »

Hi, can you do thursday 18:30 gmt?

I veto alaska.
France Kynesie
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kynesie »

Ok for thursday 18.30 gmt
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

get ready to get annihalated @Kynesie ill try to even things up by stealing his processor #tt #2ez
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Map Pool (Best-of-7):
1) ESOC Water & Walls
2) ESOC Walls & TP's
3) ESOC Walls
4) ESOC Water & Walls
5) ESOC Walls & TP's
6) ESOC Water & Walls
7) ESOC Walls
8) ESOC Water & Walls
9) ESOC Walls

Esoc should really do something about the map diversity!
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

@Kynesie Im cheering for you dude!
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
France Kynesie
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kynesie »

dietschlander wrote:@Kynesie Im cheering for you dude!

Thx a lot ! but looks like my first fan is @deleted_user , he posts in all my topic !!
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

Must mean a lot!
Sweden tabben
Lancer
EWTNWC LAN Bronze

Post by tabben »

So I told queen that I could finish today but turns out kynesie only had 2h for a bo7 series. So even if we kept playing we would anyways not have finished the series today.

I'm sorry for everyone who tuned in and were disappointed over the abrupt end.

I accept that walls and water is a part of the game, that's not why I stopped playing. However, using an external script to make walling almost effortless is unacceptable to me. It changes the balance of the game and it's not fair to the opponent playing without such script.

By watching the recorded game it's clear that a script is being used since the wall pillars are never selected before deletion, they just suddenly disappear.

Rules say that:
"5.1 - All external exploits and game modification software are forbidden. The tournament administration reserves the right to disqualify a player for use of any exploits to gain an unfair advantage."

So apparently it's not allowed but obviously Tit didn't complain last round since he uses it as well (seen on his stream countless times).

I know i said that i won't play, so if kynesie is given the win then i won't complain. But like many people said it's sad to have a series being forfeited in ro8 and i totally agree with that.
So if kynesie wants to finish the series without using his wall script then I'll play the remaining games, with game 1 going in his favour. If that's not the case then i'll leave it to admins to decide what happens.

@Kynesie If you still want to play (under the conditions above) i'm available tomorrow (friday) and probably sat/sun as well.
France Kynesie
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kynesie »

tabben wrote:So I told queen that I could finish today but turns out kynesie only had 2h for a bo7 series. So even if we kept playing we would anyways not have finished the series today.

I'm sorry for everyone who tuned in and were disappointed over the abrupt end.

I accept that walls and water is a part of the game, that's not why I stopped playing. However, using an external script to make walling almost effortless is unacceptable to me. It changes the balance of the game and it's not fair to the opponent playing without such script.

By watching the recorded game it's clear that a script is being used since the wall pillars are never selected before deletion, they just suddenly disappear.

Rules say that:
"5.1 - All external exploits and game modification software are forbidden. The tournament administration reserves the right to disqualify a player for use of any exploits to gain an unfair advantage."

So apparently it's not allowed but obviously Tit didn't complain last round since he uses it as well (seen on his stream countless times).

I know i said that i won't play, so if kynesie is given the win then i won't complain. But like many people said it's sad to have a series being forfeited in ro8 and i totally agree with that.
So if kynesie wants to finish the series without using his wall script then I'll play the remaining games, with game 1 going in his favour. If that's not the case then i'll leave it to admins to decide what happens.

@Kynesie If you still want to play (under the conditions above) i'm available tomorrow (friday) and probably sat/sun as well.

Hey tabben, i want to continue to play, agree with your condition.
I had time yesterday but not if we start 30 min later and if you off 1 hour.
Are you available monday 18.30 gmt ? for familly reasons, it s hard for me to play 3hours in a row during weekend.

Kaiserklein wrote:Btw even if you have both delete and select all on the same key (which means that every time you need to delete only 1 unit you will have to click on the icon btw...), you still need to click on the wall pillar + hit the key + confirm with "ok", which is 3 actions. Without that weird hotkey thing it's 4 action. With the macro though, it's only one action, and you don't actually even need to have your screen focused on the wall or to bother aiming to select the wall pillar so it's definitely way easier and faster.
But yeah not exactly game winning either... Just an advantage.

There is a no confirm delete hotkey
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Hey guys!
This is a scheduling thread for an ongoing tournament match.
If you wish to discuss further on the subject of wall macro, please follow the link: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=15647
All posts made here that have nothing to do with the scheduling of these 2 players will get removed from now without further notice.

In addition, I would like to point out that it's not forbidden to use a macro on your keyboard or mouse as long as the game files are not modified. Every gaming mouse can do this with an easy programme that comes with it. We cannot forbid it from being used in tournament games.

What do you say about this? @tabben
Are you available Monday 18.30 gmt ?

We can give you guys the option to play it on this Monday.
shit juice :hmm:
Sweden tabben
Lancer
EWTNWC LAN Bronze

Post by tabben »

Yes monday 18.30 gmt is fine @Kynesie @QueenOfdestiny
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

This match will reset at game 1 and it had been made clear with both players that the easy pillar delete method via file modification is not permitted. Tabben was warned for his behavior after game 1 and has apologized. We are glad both players have agreed to move forward and look forward to seeing this series finish in completion. Thank you to both players for their understanding on this matter and good luck!
mad cuz bad
France Kynesie
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kynesie »

n0el wrote:This match will reset at game 1 and it had been made clear with both players that the easy pillar delete method via file modification is not permitted. Tabben was warned for his behavior after game 1 and has apologized. We are glad both players have agreed to move forward and look forward to seeing this series finish in completion. Thank you to both players for their understanding on this matter and good luck!

Can a tournament administrator validate this ? @QueenOfdestiny @Cometk
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Kynesie wrote:
n0el wrote:This match will reset at game 1 and it had been made clear with both players that the easy pillar delete method via file modification is not permitted. Tabben was warned for his behavior after game 1 and has apologized. We are glad both players have agreed to move forward and look forward to seeing this series finish in completion. Thank you to both players for their understanding on this matter and good luck!

Can a tournament administrator validate this ? @QueenOfdestiny @Cometk

Yes this is correct. I'm sorry for the confusion about it. Noel is part of the tournament team!
shit juice :hmm:
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

whos's this tabben?
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스