United States of America Cometk
ESOC Media Team
ESO: DJ_Cometk

01 Oct 2018, 00:19

Hey guys!

Please use this thread to schedule your matches. The full rules can be found the here. Please submit your results here.

The deadline for this round is Sunday, October 7th.

Map Pool:
1) ESOC Manchuria
2) ESOC Tibet
3) ESOC Gran Chaco
4) ESOC Hudson Bay
5) ESOC High Plains

Please note: The veto rule is in effect during the Round of 64. You may issue your map veto any time before playing your series! However, if a player forgets to issue his veto before a series begins, he will lose his privilege to veto and the last map in the pool will automatically be removed.

n0el, the player with the higher EP 1v1 Elo at the time of seeding, will choose their veto first.

@n0el
@agrondergermane

Once you have confirmed a date and time, please tag @Cometk, QueenOfdestiny, and Mitoe!

After you've finished your match, please submit your results here.
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: n0eL

01 Oct 2018, 00:30

Hey I veto gran Chaco. It wouldbe best for me to play during the week around 15 GMT if possible. I’m not available this weekend.
SirCallen wrote:Just drink the beer as it is, you hipsters.
Germany agrondergermane
Skirmisher
Donator 01

02 Oct 2018, 09:39

n0el wrote:Hey I veto gran Chaco. It wouldbe best for me to play during the week around 15 GMT if possible. I’m not available this weekend.

hey im working as a tutor for university this week and im drunk all day. im sry, i have to forefeit. gl in next round @n0el
-Deep down I know it's me, and deep down I know you are so jealous :).- Sir_Musket 2018
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

02 Oct 2018, 13:10

best tutor ever!
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: n0eL

02 Oct 2018, 13:14

No shit. My kind of job!
SirCallen wrote:Just drink the beer as it is, you hipsters.
United States of America Cometk
ESOC Media Team
ESO: DJ_Cometk

03 Oct 2018, 00:33

@agrondergermane Hey, just want to confirm that you really want to forfeit. Are you sure?
Germany agrondergermane
Skirmisher
Donator 01

04 Oct 2018, 09:31

Cometk wrote:@agrondergermane Hey, just want to confirm that you really want to forfeit. Are you sure?

im sry, but yes.
-Deep down I know it's me, and deep down I know you are so jealous :).- Sir_Musket 2018

Forum Info

Return to “Round of 64”