Lancer

badspeed vs suvorovdegreat

Post by musketjr »

i'm withdrawing from the tourny
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Post by musketjr »

now, the reason being is that the rampant antisemitism in offtopic has been tolerated for far too long. a couple days ago i wasted 2 hours of my time highlighting the recent spate (this is not even slightly isolated) , and no one was banned, nothing was even deleted.

there is an obvious cancerous element in this community, which ruin the twitch chats and the forum whenever they participate. abuse and trolling is one thing , but racist abuse is another and it has been going on for far too long.

ideally , ryan can just take my place (and there is no reason to think he would be doing anything shady), and the tournament will be even better than before.
Germany blackout
Dragoon

Post by blackout »

seriously?
this is absolutly retarded and childish
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Post by mnogud »

musketjr wrote:now, the reason being is that the rampant antisemitism in offtopic has been tolerated for far too long. a couple days ago i wasted 2 hours of my time highlighting the recent spate (this is not even slightly isolated) , and no one was banned, nothing was even deleted.

there is an obvious cancerous element in this community, which ruin the twitch chats and the forum whenever they participate. abuse and trolling is one thing , but racist abuse is another and it has been going on for far too long.

ideally , ryan can just take my place (and there is no reason to think he would be doing anything shady), and the tournament will be even better than before.
i don''t understand why you have to quit on that ? you can tell gs, ryan to ban them, They are your friends afterall
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

um lol

banning someone because they're annoying your friend is the worst fucking possible thing to do on a forum

obviously we're looking into the idiot racist posting. unfortunately we can't be on everything 24/7. then again most of the offending parties have already been warned so~

what can i say? i hope musket reconsiders
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

Post by aligator92 »

I think its a good move to speak up against stuff like this. racism has no place in this world
but after all this is the internet where everyone can hide behind anonymity so there will always be a certain amount of idiots that just want to provoke and insult people because on the internet there are hardly any consequences to your actions. so banning the people and deleting their comments will never stop it all the way. at least the non off topic parts of the forum are free of shit like this
So I dont think withdrawing will change anything and maybe its just better to stay off the off topic forum like i do

but i guess it comes down to your choice
No Flag matuiss2
Musketeer

Post by matuiss2 »

Well, Chusik didnt reply in first round and won an admin win, badspeed quit the tournament....so will I get a free pass to RO32? THAT would be funny since mine objective in this tourney was just to get to the 2nd round.XD.
No Flag lordcharlie131
Musketeer

Post by lordcharlie131 »

i agree, that its a good move to speak about it. raciest have no place here. i still want to see you to go on in the tournament.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

As much as I abhorre such sentiments as those you oppose, you's a bitch and this is an overreaction. Pull your head out of the singularity...
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

musketjr wrote:now, the reason being is that the rampant antisemitism in offtopic has been tolerated for far too long. a couple days ago i wasted 2 hours of my time highlighting the recent spate (this is not even slightly isolated) , and no one was banned, nothing was even deleted.

yeah... Someone should do something about this element
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Post by musketjr »

matuiss2 wrote:Well, Chusik didnt reply in first round and won an admin win, badspeed quit the tournament....so will I get a free pass to RO32? THAT would be funny since mine objective in this tourney was just to get to the 2nd round.XD.
i''ve told gs and wickedcossack (aka bracket man) i will play, on second thoughts. i don''t want to actually disrupt the tournament
No Flag pgg
Crossbow

Post by pgg »

musketjr wrote:i''m withdrawing from the tourny
I am sorry to hear that, I hope you reconsider. But you are right, racism has no place, not here, not anywhere !
It is a brave descision though to withdraw, you have my reverence.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

musketjr wrote:
matuiss2 wrote:Well, Chusik didnt reply in first round and won an admin win, badspeed quit the tournament....so will I get a free pass to RO32? THAT would be funny since mine objective in this tourney was just to get to the 2nd round.XD.
ive told gs and wickedcossack (aka bracket man) i will play, on second thoughts. i dont want to actually disrupt the tournament
Gosh... Cant you guys consider one day before making these "withdrawing announcements"? And then coming back after two days. Same thing with h2o, he decides to sign up and then one day later he removes his post. Is it really so hard just play all your games without drama?
And btw, you already disrupted the tournament (bracket system) by signing up with 1600 elo account.
No Flag matuiss2
Musketeer

Post by matuiss2 »

musketjr wrote:
ive told gs and wickedcossack (aka bracket man) i will play, on second thoughts. i dont want to actually disrupt the tournament
Actually im happy with that, im feeling very unconfortable reaching BO64, i have no skill for that.
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Post by musketjr »

somppukunkku wrote:
musketjr wrote:ive told gs and wickedcossack (aka bracket man) i will play, on second thoughts. i dont want to actually disrupt the tournament
Gosh... Cant you guys consider one day before making these "withdrawing announcements"? And then coming back after two days. Same thing with h2o, he decides to sign up and then one day later he removes his post. Is it really so hard just play all your games without drama?
And btw, you already disrupted the tournament (bracket system) by signing up with 1600 elo account.
not really, its not a smurf, its a new main account (i offered to change signup and they didnt care). they just forgot to seed me by the old main
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

somppukunkku wrote:
musketjr wrote:ive told gs and wickedcossack (aka bracket man) i will play, on second thoughts. i dont want to actually disrupt the tournament
I for one consider it a brilliant publicity stunt!
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

pgg wrote:
musketjr wrote:im withdrawing from the tourny
I am sorry to hear that, I hope you reconsider. But you are right, racism has no place, not here, not anywhere !
Its not brave' its a bitch move...
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Yippeee!!! Musketi be back :D
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

zoom wrote:
pgg wrote:I am sorry to hear that, I hope you reconsider. But you are right, racism has no place, not here, not anywhere !
Its not brave' its a bitch move...

Gawd zooo, shut up for once about stuff you are clueless about
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

kloooooo
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Post by Good ol Ivan »

umeu wrote:
zoom wrote:Its not brave' its a bitch move...

Gawd zooo, shut up for once about stuff you are clueless about
except hes right tho.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

ivan wrote:
umeu wrote:Gawd zooo, shut up for once about stuff you are clueless about
except hes right tho.

Please do explain.
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Post by Good ol Ivan »

umeu wrote:
ivan wrote:except hes right tho.

Please do explain.
What is there to explain?
Musket is being kind of a bitch.
Not only because hes saying hes boycotting the tourney he joined because of some former racist posts or something.
But because after making up this drama hes saying hell return only because "he doesnt want to disrupt the tournament".