Acergame09 vs Diarouga

No Flag 91
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Acergame09 vs Diarouga

Post by 91 »

diarouga wrote:Nice games? Well played by both?
I was terrible and he also said that he was bad.
And no, his BOs don''t counter std play, I lost china mirror because I had to wait 1 min before being able to send my age 3 shipment (treasures)+ 700w were late, was game.
I lost the india mirror because I went skirm+cav vs musk+cav, wasn''t over but I lost like 5vills because I couldn''t focus on the game (wasn''t on my pc so different screen).
And japan mirror was just terrible, I took 2 terrible fight+couldn''t micro.
Ok fine, you both suck
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Acergame09 vs Diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

aoefan4life wrote:
garja wrote:Anyone that played with diarouga knew that this should have been 3-0, 3-1 for him with normal conditions. Im waiting for more upsets.
He has been through many tourney and practice games climbing the tourney ladder right? Saying he is out of practice isnt a good excuse imo. Acer is a very intelligent player and anyone who plays with him would know it would be an easy 3-0 acer as displayed here.
Read the schedule thread... I wasnt on my comp so couldnt micro, was playing with half my APM and couldnt focus on the screen.
And search on elo diarouga vs acergame09, I won the 3 games we played in QS+ every unrated games.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Acergame09 vs Diarouga

Post by princeofkabul »

diarouga wrote:
aoefan4life wrote:He has been through many tourney and practice games climbing the tourney ladder right? Saying he is out of practice isnt a good excuse imo. Acer is a very intelligent player and anyone who plays with him would know it would be an easy 3-0 acer as displayed here.
Read the schedule thread... I wasnt on my comp so couldnt micro, was playing with half my APM and couldnt focus on the screen.
And search on elo diarouga vs acergame09, I won the 3 games we played in QS+ every unrated games.
Seems you got lot to prove here son.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Acergame09 vs Diarouga

princeofkabul wrote:
diarouga wrote:Read the schedule thread... I wasnt on my comp so couldnt micro, was playing with half my APM and couldnt focus on the screen.
Seems you got lot to prove here son.
Why are you like that Prince? Insulting acer and when I loose saying that hes better than me lol.
Is it because I bashed you this week (I was in my comp so...)?
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Acergame09 vs Diarouga

Post by aoefan4life »

It always seem whenever anyone wins a game online it's because of some bullshit reason.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Acergame09 vs Diarouga

aoefan4life wrote:It always seem whenever anyone wins a game online it''s because of some bullshit reason.
Nah, naga won me because he was better than me lol.
I just say the truth, I got fucked in the schedule and I''m much better than I was in those games.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Acergame09 vs Diarouga

Post by Garja »

aoefan4life wrote:
garja wrote:Anyone that played with diarouga knew that this should have been 3-0, 3-1 for him with normal conditions. Im waiting for more upsets.
He has been through many tourney and practice games climbing the tourney ladder right? Saying he is out of practice isnt a good excuse imo. Acer is a very intelligent player and anyone who plays with him would know it would be an easy 3-0 acer as displayed here.
Actually any top16 of this tourney that has played a series with acer in practice games beated him. Thats also why he was the underdog according to the odds.

aoefan4life wrote:It always seem whenever anyone wins a game online its because of some bullshit reason.
It rather seems to me that so far the tourney didnt reflect the skill of players at all. Personal opinion ofc. Lets wait for the other matches.
Image Image Image
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Acergame09 vs Diarouga

Post by aoefan4life »

[img]http://www.msgfacts.com/images/too_much_salt_360.jpg" alt="[/img]
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Acergame09 vs Diarouga

Post by Garja »

Do you also play or just talk on forums?
Image Image Image
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Acergame09 vs Diarouga

Post by aoefan4life »

I just find it amazing that only certain players will be respected if they win. Acergame only gets bullshit when he wins lol
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

Acergame09 vs Diarouga

Post by princeofkabul »

diarouga wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:Seems you got lot to prove here son.
Why are you like that Prince? Insulting acer and when I loose saying that hes better than me lol.
Is it because I bashed you this week (I was in my comp so...)?
When Ive insulted you or acer? I just said you seem to got lot to prove. Bashed me? Okay :D
Last edited by princeofkabul on 03 Aug 2015, 18:25, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edit: I expected you to win Dia, if i did something to insult you I apologize.
No Flag 91
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Acergame09 vs Diarouga

Post by 91 »

Seriously, whatever reason you have, whatever computer you use, whatever mistake you made. what matter is the actual tourney match, end of story. If you lose, deal with it lol.

A lot of people play much more serious and better in a tourney game (and many players get nerves and make more mistakes) so imo you can't count practice games if you wanna prove a point that you can win a tourney. Practice games =/= tourney games.

Bottom line is, you're not gonna get this win, you lost it. Go ahead and play practice games and post the recs instead :p
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Acergame09 vs Diarouga

Post by Garja »

91 wrote:Seriously, whatever reason you have, whatever computer you use, whatever mistake you made. what matter is the actual tourney match, end of story. If you lose, deal with it lol.

A lot of people play much more serious and better in a tourney game (and many players get nerves and make more mistakes) so imo you can''t count practice games if you wanna prove a point that you can win a tourney. Practice games =/= tourney games.

Bottom line is, you''re not gonna get this win, you lost it. Go ahead and play practice games and post the recs instead :p
Couldn''t disagree more, lol.
Image Image Image
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Acergame09 vs Diarouga

Post by yurashic »

aoefan4life wrote:I just find it amazing that only certain players will be respected if they win. Acergame only gets bullshit when he wins lol
Because nobody likes his trashtalking.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Acergame09 vs Diarouga

91 wrote:A lot of people play much more serious and better in a tourney game.
Yeah that''s why MusketJR lost to a captain 0-2 last tournament and that''s also why Samwise almost lost to mongo10, it shows their true level.

An other example: nagayumi lost 0-5 to veni last tournament while he only lost 3-5 to blackstar so veni>'>'blackstar.
And in those examples, I assume people were in ?normal conditions? while it wasn''t the same mouse, keyboard and screen for me.
Btw, idk why you post here, what''s your goal? Proving to people you exist?
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Acergame09 vs Diarouga

Post by aoefan4life »

Lets be real here for a second. I know there is a selected group of AOE3 players who are in some sort of exclusive club. Acergame is not in this club and neither am I. If you guys don't be careful the only people left in on AOE3 will be your exclusive club. Acer does trash talk but so does everyone else.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Acergame09 vs Diarouga

aoefan4life wrote:Lets be real here for a second. I know there is a selected group of AOE3 players who are in some sort of exclusive club. Acergame is not in this club and neither am I. If you guys don''t be careful the only people left in on AOE3 will be your exclusive club. Acer does trash talk but so does everyone else.
Yeah he does trash talk+ (I already said that 20 times) wasn''t ok to play when I was on my comp while he could.
No Flag 91
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Acergame09 vs Diarouga

Post by 91 »

diarouga wrote:
Yeah thats why MusketJR lost to a captain 0-2 last tournament and thats also why Samwise almost lost to mongo10, it shows their true level.

An other example: nagayumi lost 0-5 to veni last tournament while he only lost 3-5 to blackstar so veni>'>'blackstar.
And in those examples, I assume people were in ?normal conditions? while it wasnt the same mouse, keyboard and screen for me.
Btw, idk why you post here, whats your goal? Proving to people you exist?
and many players get nerves and make more mistakes

Way to take a quote out of its context... x)

Yes I crave attention thats why I post here, or maybe I just like the way you react, or maybe I thought it was a forum and wanted to share my opinion about "unexpected" tourney results. Thats what forums are for - sharing opinions. and youre entitled to your opinion while Im entitled to mine, thanks.

anyone can post here as much as you can, you dont have to ask why they post things.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

Acergame09 vs Diarouga

Post by princeofkabul »

It happens Dia, gl next tournament.
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Acergame09 vs Diarouga

Post by yurashic »

aoefan4life wrote:Lets be real here for a second. I know there is a selected group of AOE3 players who are in some sort of exclusive club. Acergame is not in this club and neither am I. If you guys don''t be careful the only people left in on AOE3 will be your exclusive club. Acer does trash talk but so does everyone else.
I am yet to see a player other than Acer who says such stupid things and in such numbers.
No Flag bart331
Lancer
Donator 01

Acergame09 vs Diarouga

Post by bart331 »

diarouga wrote:
Yeah thats why MusketJR lost to a captain 0-2 last tournament and thats also why Samwise almost lost to mongo10, it shows their true level.

And in those examples, I assume people were in ?normal conditions? while it wasnt the same mouse, keyboard and screen for me.
Btw, idk why you post here, whats your goal? Proving to people you exist?

hahahaha

that rage. Just accpet acer was better this time, next time it might go different. But no need to act like this imo, tho it will entertain me.
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

Acergame09 vs Diarouga

Post by mongobillione »

i won vs piroshiki today with iro vs his spain cauz i made alt d on explorer which had 290 siege. sry tugh life piro
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

Acergame09 vs Diarouga

Post by mongobillione »

and seriously acers personality is so super shitty u have to hate him.. lets all just love kabul
Great Britain samwise12
Pro Player
Summer 2015 winner
ESO: Samwise12

Acergame09 vs Diarouga

Post by samwise12 »

kingofosmane wrote:
samwise12 wrote:you kids so salty after losing, just accept that you got rekt and better luck next time!
what a useless comment
you are a useless human being
France benj89
Howdah

Acergame09 vs Diarouga

Post by benj89 »

let''s call this the aoe3 country club! $1k to get in, virtual golf every sunday after the skype brunch! please aoefan4life keep being real, I love it (rofl)
more seriously you guys have never done any sport or tournament before? you lost, probably because you weren''t on your setup. In the end you agreed to play on sunday while you could have said let''s play next week end since ror 16 is extended, I''m a fkin aoe thug I don''t tolerate ur autist behavior. You didn''t, and now you mad cuz you should''ve, but it''s your fault. At least it probably gave you a lesson
Move on and practice to win next tourn, no need to make any more drama
edit: for the country club, yearly donation are strongly recommended. you really thought "shizle" or "Iwillspankyou" who donated for tourn are rdm fools? it''s veni and umeu''s smurfs. we are puppetssssss
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham