Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Re: edurdoscool vs Aizamk

Post by bwinner »

zoom wrote:
bwinner1 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

agreed. More reasonable would be the light inf tag which get the same multiplier as cav but not as big usually, but it would still make no sens for WC to be infanterie
Light cavalry has no bonus against light infantry. Do you mean the coyoteman tag? That would be bad, because it's over 90% of the damage light cavalry does against heavy cavalry, so it would make little difference, and have the same drawback (being technically incorrect).

Coyots are light infanterie and goons have a bonus against them.
Though I don't want it to be implémented, my vue anyway, I think WC is fine as it is.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

bwinner1 wrote:
zoom wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Light cavalry has no bonus against light infantry. Do you mean the coyoteman tag? That would be bad, because it's over 90% of the damage light cavalry does against heavy cavalry, so it would make little difference, and have the same drawback (being technically incorrect).

Coyots are light infanterie and goons have a bonus against them.
Though I don't want it to be implémented, my vue anyway, I think WC is fine as it is.
While it is true that Coyote Runners have the "light infantry" tag, Dragoons do no bonus damage to that tag. The reason Dragoons do bonus damage to Coyote Runners is the hidden "coyoteman" tag, which they have a 2.75 multiplier against.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

thanks a lot @Ezad I did not see your post until today. Will enjoy watching them NOW ;)
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

zoom wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:
zoom wrote:Another option is to add the "Villager" tag to the unit, so he would take 50% more damage from light cavalry, as opposed to 200%.

That would be really bad design, for example explorers would do almost no damage to the hero then, and opris would have a 3 multiplier against it
Agreed. That is dumb as shit.

What about keeping the tag, but buffing ranged resistance?

Then the hero would actually be even stronger against skirms and musks, which isn't needed, but still weak when goons are involved. Imo we just need a special tag or something equivalent, so that it takes only x2 from goons, for example.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Again, the problem is you would have to add that to every light cavalry in the game (plus Eagle Runner Knights).
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Lol all this mess to not accept that 3x is just fine.
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

It will be a huge sioux nerf and we don't really even any evidence sioux being op....
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

somppukunkku wrote:It will be a huge sioux nerf and we don't really even any evidence sioux being op....
I think you misunderstand. The nerf has been in effect since the release of EP5.

At this point, based on total feedback, it's looking like it's either getting reverted altogether, or reverted and replaced with the heavy cavalry tag being added when you reach the Industrial Age. The War Chief gains a big stats boost then, and typically doesn't have the artillery-sniper tech before that stage. Certainly from a balance perspective, it makes perfect sense. Also, it isn't any uglier than never having the tag, in the first place, so that's hardly a valid argument against it. Still in the process of gathering feedback on that, though.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

"With the heavy cavalry tag added when you reach industrial age". Can we please avoid doing this sort of forced design things. Thx
It is uglier than not having the tag.
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Sioux barely ever goes IV. Theyre probably the civ to gain least from going industrial. It would be such an irrelevant change lol