Version: ESOC Patch 5.1.1
Length: 11 minutes
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: Kaiserklein vs diarouga

Post by Kaiserklein »

Ggs, entertaining series I heard, but I feel like we both played quite bad
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

First there was not enough crying, then there was too much [Bitches about Crossbowmen after taking idiotic engagement].

Fun series to watch!
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Was a lot of fun to cast this with @Mitoe and a very entertaining chat with lots of new subs, thanks all.

Interesting how 5 out of 7 games end at the 11/12 minute mark.
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

Where those ppl that said dia would win 4-0??
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

IAmSoldieR wrote:Where those ppl that said dia would win 4-0??

Who said that lol
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

Hazza54321 wrote:

Who said that lol

@deleted_user5 Time to shine

France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Could have been 4-1 if I didn't lose my connection and won game 3.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

zoom wrote:First there was not enough crying, then there was too much [Bitches about Crossbowmen after taking idiotic engagement].

Lag doesn't help. Anyway, maybe the point is that xbows are totally fine in colonial games but colonial games are very rare which is why you never see bows.

Also it would be nice if you could try to understand the basics of the game before giving your worthless opinion on twitch chats or on the forums.
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

edeholland wrote:Was a lot of fun to cast this with @Mitoe and a very entertaining chat with lots of new subs, thanks all.

That happens when 6/7 games play out in Colonial.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Obviously I said that, because diarouga is strategically smarter, and there is no doubt that what kaiser does is not better than samwise-h2o-bsop-königerik or any other top players did in the past. surely he is good at what he does. but it's not bringing any variety to the game. For istance he tried to play non-standard on pampas sierras game which was a big frustration for german player, if i had chance to bet again today, I would say again diarouga beats 4-0. because it won't change the fact that diarouga is better player anyway, for kaiser FANboyfriend. I would request him to not mention me with someone else's achievement then I can consider answering him.

ggs wp both
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Mitoe wrote:
edeholland wrote:Was a lot of fun to cast this with @Mitoe and a very entertaining chat with lots of new subs, thanks all.

That happens when 6/7 games play out in Colonial.

5 out of 8*
Also while it may be fun for the viewers, playing a MU where only one strat ils viable is definitely not fun.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

Kaiserklein wrote:Ggs, entertaining series I heard, but I feel like we both played quite bad

Good attempt at the diarouga postgame analysis
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

"Another unwinnable map, I should just forfeit" Kaiserklein before Cascade game
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

No TP maps are slightly worse but it doesn't really matter on this MU because Ger is going to lose his TP and give 240exp anyway.
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:No TP maps are slightly worse but it doesn't really matter on this MU because Ger is going to lose his TP and give 240exp anyway.

Well cascade range not only doesn't have a TP but also doesn't have food and is very small. I think you really fucked up on this map tbh and this is why you lost the serie in the end.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Pathing/positioning/lag helped him quite a lot in that last fight with 50 crossbows in the trees, I imagine.
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01

Post by bwinner »

Well game plan was already bad, kaiser anyway had much more stuff for this fight. But diarouga tried a rush instead of contain and just lost to the ger timming as a result.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Initially I wanted to FF on that map but I changed my mind after seeing my awful firepit placement :(

Still, I was annoyed by the lag and took a bad fight.
France flontier
Lancer
Intermediate Division Winner
ESO: Flontier
Clan: PLOP

Post by flontier »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:No TP maps are slightly worse but it doesn't really matter on this MU because Ger is going to lose his TP and give 240exp anyway.

Well even if you lose it, i think it speed up your 2-3 first age2 shipment and it matter vs aggressive play, just 10sec difference can change a lot your ability to hold a rush no ? Mainly vs high siege units azzy has and can easily housed the german in some sec or just idle vills and cut big german batch.

Kaiser you need to do another micro video on how to position your dopp correctly and watch it :P (happened in 2 or 3 games where it really fucked up some of your fight :().
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Lag doesn't help. Anyway, maybe the point is that xbows are totally fine in colonial games but colonial games are very rare which is why you never see bows.

Yeah lag sucked, but tbh you wouldn't ever win that fight in trees anyway.
And bows happen to be alright vs azzy because they don't have musks and coyotes aren't great vs RI, but that doesn't mean they aren't shit overall.

deleted_user wrote:

Obviously I said that, because diarouga is strategically smarter, and there is no doubt that what kaiser does is not better than samwise-h2o-bsop-königerik or any other top players did in the past. surely he is good at what he does. but it's not bringing any variety to the game. For istance he tried to play non-standard on pampas sierras game which was a big frustration for german player, if i had chance to bet again today, I would say again diarouga beats 4-0. because it won't change the fact that diarouga is better player anyway, for kaiser FANboyfriend. I would request him to not mention me with someone else's achievement then I can consider answering him.

ggs wp both

It's funny cause you always call me a cav semi bot, yet here I played 6/8 games in colonial and never went cav semi. And you still say what I do doesn't bring variety lol. I went naked ff with forward tower, which no one does. Went for some big dop cav + 8 bows timings, which isn't standard. Went bow dop, went double rax bow pike timing.
This just shows you don't know what you're talking about :D btw I'm quite sure diarouga himself would never claim he should win 4-0 vs me. It's obvious he shouldn't.
Funny you mention erik, both tourney series we played were really close and ended 4-3. But yeah I'm defo not close to him haha.

Cascade has low food, low coin, and no tp. It's definitely good for aztecs in this mu. You can just contain, right click me if I age, wait for me to push for food otherwise.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

@flontier I know, that's why I kept saying I played bad. I couldn't micro properly most of the series. It cost me the Mendocino game actually (I could have won the second fight but in fact I had dops in maces and uhlans on pumas). I also didn't crush fights as hard as I should have on Klondike and Hudson, though it didn't really matter. That's the result of not playing since 4 days and having only 45 min to warmup.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

There will be even more excuses thanthis when u face the spain pain train
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Kaiserklein wrote:
deleted_user wrote:

ggs wp both

It's funny cause you always call me a cav semi bot, yet here I played 6/8 games in colonial and never went cav semi. And you still say what I do doesn't bring variety lol. I went naked ff with forward tower, which no one does. Went for some big dop cav + 8 bows timings, which isn't standard. Went bow dop, went double rax bow pike timing.
This just shows you don't know what you're talking about :D btw I'm quite sure diarouga himself would never claim he should win 4-0 vs me. It's obvious he shouldn't.
Funny you mention erik, both tourney series we played were really close and ended 4-3. But yeah I'm defo not close to him haha.

First. I still think you are a cav semi semi bot, nothing changed here. If you ever were good player, you would try adapting instead of crying and influencing zoi to implement unnecessary changes to improve your bot style. Also making bows shouldnt be hard for you as a player who went %90 german tower rush in nilla xD I dont think you ever understand me anyway
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01

Post by bwinner »

deleted_user wrote:

First. I still think you are a cav semi semi bot, nothing changed here. If you ever were good player, you would try adapting instead of crying and influencing zoi to implement unnecessary changes to improve your bot style. Also making bows shouldnt be hard for you as a player who went %90 german tower rush in nilla xD I dont think you ever understand me anyway

Do anyone understand you ?
What defines a good player is that he wins and kaiser is doing that so he is one