Acergame09 vs Kynesie

New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Acergame09 vs Kynesie

Post by zoom »

jerom wrote:
zoom wrote:You must not have been very observant, then.
well, not in any streamed tournement games or threads over here. I think I saw some acer flame years ago though.
http://eso-community.net/thread/1918/diarouga-acergame09
http://eso-community.net/thread/1751/shmras-acergame09
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Acergame09 vs Kynesie

Post by momuuu »

zoom wrote:
jerom wrote:well, not in any streamed tournement games or threads over here. I think I saw some acer flame years ago though.
http://eso-community.net/thread/1918/diarouga-acergame09

okay, I never looked at the scheduling threads.

I must say, I think this made me like acer even more xd
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Acergame09 vs Kynesie

Post by gibson »

jerom wrote:
zoom wrote:http://eso-community.net/thread/1918/diarouga-acergame09
okay, I never looked at the scheduling threads.

you wouldnt like him if you had ever played with him
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Acergame09 vs Kynesie

Post by momuuu »

gibson wrote:
jerom wrote:okay, I never looked at the scheduling threads.

you wouldnt like him if you had ever played with him

because hed have told me he slept with my mum? My friends do that all the time xd
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Acergame09 vs Kynesie

Post by gibson »

jerom wrote:
gibson wrote:you wouldnt like him if you had ever played with him
because hed have told me he slept with my mum? My friends do that all the time xd

Actually I should have said waited in a lobby with him or played a scenario with him. During a game hes to concentrated on the game to say much. But if you wait in a lobby with him hes constantly just being annoying. He just wont shut up "kick this guy hes a Veni cocksucker" " host kick this fucker" "this guy has Veni std we might get if we play with him" "Jesus fuck other Veni cocksucker split cause I dont want your std" " what the fuck is this guy doing in here?" are just a few that I can remember. His insults are completely unoriginal and mostly just rephrasing of things hes already said. Its not like the insults hurt lol, theyre just so annoying.
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

Acergame09 vs Kynesie

Post by mongobillione »

Kynesie was tired. Else he won
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Acergame09 vs Kynesie

Post by momuuu »

gibson wrote:
jerom wrote:because hed have told me he slept with my mum? My friends do that all the time xd
Actually I should have said waited in a lobby with him or played a scenario with him. During a game hes to concentrated on the game to say much. But if you wait in a lobby with him hes constantly just being annoying. He just wont shut up "kick this guy hes a Veni cocksucker" " host kick this fucker" "this guy has Veni std we might get if we play with him" "Jesus fuck other Veni cocksucker split cause I dont want your std" " what the fuck is this guy doing in here?" are just a few that I can remember. His insults are completely unoriginal and mostly just rephrasing of things hes already said. Its not like the insults hurt lol, theyre just so annoying.

its just his amazing personality. Im enjoying all these quotes a lot xd
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Acergame09 vs Kynesie

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

There's not only his flames, there's also the way he acts. In my schedule thread I said that I would be playing in bad conditions after day X and he said he couldn't play before day X while he was training hard, that's just bad.
No Flag SaDe
Crossbow

Acergame09 vs Kynesie

Post by SaDe »

Way to go the distance acer bro! can't wait to see the finals between acer and fard :)
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Acergame09 vs Kynesie

Post by aoefan4life »

mnogobillione wrote:Kynesie was tired. Else he won
He knew what time he was going to play way ahead of time so no excuse.
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Acergame09 vs Kynesie

Post by mnogud »

diarouga wrote:There''s not only his flames, there''s also the way he acts. In my schedule thread I said that I would be playing in bad conditions after day X and he said he couldn''t play before day X while he was training hard, that''s just bad.
knowing that he is an asshole in your perspective, it was ur fault that u mentioned it while scheduling.... it is like telling a terrorist who has u at a gun point that u are a cop and not expecting him to shoot u
No Flag abbadan
Skirmisher

Acergame09 vs Kynesie

Post by abbadan »

Just a couple of points: 1) Kynesies's strat is worthy of further exploration until there is a patch to fix the OP nature of advanced water units and the strength of even basic walls, because 2) If Kynesie was top-tier at micro - not even #1, but in the top-20, he'd have won several of his lost games. 3) I would love to have Kynesie explain why he seems so inflexible about making any military units within his strat. If he makes even just 5 or 10 LB in Age 2 of the Port-China game - or even just ships the card - it knocks HUGE resources off the Acer by killing the siegers at his wall. Is it really "poison pawn" (i.e. he wants to have thos walls attacked as distraction)? Are there no resources to allocate at all? Is it pig-headed, doctrinaire adherence to "policy"?

I'm convinced that if a better TACTICAL player takes on and modifies Kynesie's STRATEGY we will have a new meta on our hands. It might be "boring" (I hate games that look like 40 min treaty as much as the next player...) but will be unbeatable...until proven otherwise.
AbbaDan

Oh and btw, I think Acer shows really poor sportsmanship and low class with the post-game taunts. I dont know the man and would never wind up in the same game with him (unless he smurf-trolls Corps...), but the best way to end a game is with a GG WP, unless the other guy did something assinine like hide his final vill...

AbbaDan
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Acergame09 vs Kynesie

Post by aoefan4life »

abbadan wrote:unless the other guy did something assinine like hide his final vill...
You don''t like to play "where''s waldo"?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Acergame09 vs Kynesie

Post by momuuu »

Come on, itd be epic if the ultimate aoe3 villain (and maybe the biggest underdog) would take the entire tournement?
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Acergame09 vs Kynesie

Post by pecelot »

It would say no because of his attitude, but you know everyone was rooting for Blackstar in the Spring Champioship and he beat the ??angry and unpleasant" H2O, but then he behaved very similarly. No emotions would be the best solution, judging only by the skill.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Acergame09 vs Kynesie

Post by Hazza54321 »

Acergame's a lad what you chatting
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Acergame09 vs Kynesie

Post by KINGofOsmane »

Well diarouga back to your point. It was your fault telling him you wont be at home at this time , ofc he says then he can only play then its an tourney with money you play to win. Its great to have "fair" matches but i think most of people would have done the same.
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Acergame09 vs Kynesie

Post by momuuu »

kingofosmane wrote:Well diarouga back to your point. It was your fault telling him you wont be at home at this time , ofc he says then he can only play then its an tourney with money you play to win. Its great to have "fair" matches but i think most of people would have done the same.

what? I cant imagine musketjr or samwise or mitoe doing that.

Diarougha probably shouldnt have played then. Just postphone it until circumstances are better.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Acergame09 vs Kynesie

Post by gibson »

jerom wrote:Come on, itd be epic if the ultimate aoe3 villain (and maybe the biggest underdog) would take the entire tournement?

he won''t because he''s not a top tier player. Musket will probably 4-0 him
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Acergame09 vs Kynesie

Post by momuuu »

gibson wrote:
jerom wrote:Come on, itd be epic if the ultimate aoe3 villain (and maybe the biggest underdog) would take the entire tournement?
he wont because hes not a top tier player. Musket will probably 4-0 him

just let a man hope. Hes like the ultimate tournement participant. A villain makes championships so much more interesting. Its the villain vs the slayer of them haha.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Acergame09 vs Kynesie

Post by gibson »

jerom wrote:
gibson wrote:he wont because hes not a top tier player. Musket will probably 4-0 him
just let a man hope. Hes like the ultimate tournement participant. A villain makes championships so much more interesting. Its the villain vs the slayer of them haha.

the only reason Im in this forum is to crush the hopes of the populous. He shall not win.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Acergame09 vs Kynesie

Post by KINGofOsmane »

gibson wrote:
jerom wrote:just let a man hope. Hes like the ultimate tournement participant. A villain makes championships so much more interesting. Its the villain vs the slayer of them haha.
the only reason Im in this forum is to crush the hopes of the populous. He shall not win.
haha "crush the hopes"
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Acergame09 vs Kynesie

kingofosmane wrote:Well diarouga back to your point. It was your fault telling him you wont be at home at this time , ofc he says then he can only play then its an tourney with money you play to win. Its great to have "fair" matches but i think most of people would have done the same.
Nobody except him would have. Not even garja.
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Acergame09 vs Kynesie

Post by aoefan4life »

I think AOE3 tournaments end up destroying the community after a while. The salt is everywhere and it keeps on piling up.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Acergame09 vs Kynesie

aoefan4life wrote:I think AOE3 tournaments end up destroying the community after a while. The salt is everywhere and it keeps on piling up.
Tournaments are meant to make the game more active but actually it makes good players leave...