Moltke vs. Voodoo_boss

United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Moltke vs. Voodoo_boss

Post by Cometk »

Hey guys! To ensure everyone gets a fair and fun tournament, you've been placed in the lower bracket of the New Year's Classic, which will function as its own tournament, of sorts. The full lower bracket can be found here.

Please use this thread to schedule your matches. The full rules can be found the here and the civilization choices for each player can be found here.

The deadline for this round is Sunday, January 6th.

Map Pool (Best-of-5):
1) ESOC Cascade Range
2) ESOC Florida
3) ESOC Klondike
4) ESOC Pampas Sierras
5) ESOC Hudson Bay
6) ESOC Fertile Crescent
7) ESOC Mendocino

Please note: The veto rule is in effect during the Round of 16. You may issue your map veto any time before playing your series! However, if a player forgets to issue his veto before a series begins, he will lose his privilege to veto and the last map in the pool will automatically be removed.

Moltke, the player with the higher ELO at the time of seeding, will choose their map veto first.

@Cocaine
@VooDoo_BoSs

After you've finished your match, please submit your results here.

If you have any questions, please tag @Cometk or @QueenOfdestiny. Thanks, and lets have some great games!
Australia VooDoo_BoSs
Dragoon
ESO: VooDoo_BoSs

Re: Moltke vs. Voodoo_boss

Post by VooDoo_BoSs »

Hi @Cocaine

How about sometime in the next week? Usually after 2100 GMT is OK for me.
Australia VooDoo_BoSs
Dragoon

Post by VooDoo_BoSs »

@Cocaine pls respond
Canada Cocaine
Lancer
ESO: Cow God

Post by Cocaine »

Hello hello :D Lets do Saturday or Sunday please?
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!

Canada Cocaine
Lancer

Post by Cocaine »

Is there an email I can use to contact you or if you use an iphone, I can text you? It might be easier to schedule if I'm free some night before.

Australia VooDoo_BoSs
Dragoon

Post by VooDoo_BoSs »

Cocaine wrote:Is there an email I can use to contact you or if you use an iphone, I can text you? It might be easier to schedule if I'm free some night before.

Hey

Let's just use this for now - I am in Australia and have android so texting might not work.

Can do Thursday or Saturday 2100GMT onwards. Let me know if either of those work for you.

Next week I'm back at work which could make life difficul
Australia VooDoo_BoSs
Dragoon

Post by VooDoo_BoSs »

VooDoo_BoSs wrote:
Cocaine wrote:Is there an email I can use to contact you or if you use an iphone, I can text you? It might be easier to schedule if I'm free some night before.

Hey

Let's just use this for now - I am in Australia and have android so texting might not work.

Can do Thursday or Saturday 2100GMT onwards. Let me know if either of those work for you.

@Cocaine - can we please do 2100GMT or later on Saturday? Or we can do sometime between 0600 GMT Saturday and 1100 GMT Saturday.
Canada Cocaine
Lancer

Post by Cocaine »

VooDoo_BoSs wrote:

Hey

Ya that works perfectly :) I will be home at 21:30 GMT on saturday so thats tomorrow.. If you give me a minute to compose myself I can be online at 22 GMT for our match up?

Australia VooDoo_BoSs
Dragoon

Post by VooDoo_BoSs »

Cocaine wrote:
VooDoo_BoSs wrote:

Hey

Ya that works perfectly :) I will be home at 21:30 GMT on saturday so thats tomorrow.. If you give me a minute to compose myself I can be online at 22 GMT for our match up?

Hey

Not sure if I can make that time anymore - we may need to push to next weekend...
Canada Cocaine
Lancer

Post by Cocaine »

VooDoo_BoSs wrote:
Cocaine wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Hey

Not sure if I can make that time anymore - we may need to push to next weekend...

Hey! I'm home now, but as you just stated you might not make this time. I'm available tomorrow earlier? At 19:00 GMT if that works better, I'll be home all day tomorrow starting 19:00 GMT

Australia VooDoo_BoSs
Dragoon

Post by VooDoo_BoSs »

Cocaine wrote:
VooDoo_BoSs wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Hey

Hey! I'm home now, but as you just stated you might not make this time. I'm available tomorrow earlier? At 19:00 GMT if that works better, I'll be home all day tomorrow starting 19:00 GMT

I'm at work for the rest of the week so can we do Friday evening GMT?
Canada Cocaine
Lancer

Post by Cocaine »

VooDoo_BoSs wrote:
Cocaine wrote:
Show hidden quotes

You know what.. I wish I could play but honestly I will A) lose to you for sure and B) I'm just doing it for jokes, I think you will be a much better opponent for EAGLEMUT than me if by some miracle I beat you. So I here by forfit this match up and give you the win :)

United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

@Cocaine I appreciate your mature decision, and apologize that it didn't work out between you guys in getting your match played. @VooDoo_BoSs will move on to the RO8 vs EAGLEMUT.
Australia VooDoo_BoSs
Dragoon

Post by VooDoo_BoSs »

Cocaine wrote:
VooDoo_BoSs wrote:
Show hidden quotes

You know what.. I wish I could play but honestly I will A) lose to you for sure and B) I'm just doing it for jokes, I think you will be a much better opponent for EAGLEMUT than me if by some miracle I beat you. So I here by forfit this match up and give you the win :)

Ah no worries. Thank you! We should play some time anyway, we can pick some fun match-ups :) Just add me on ESO and whisper if you see me online
Canada Cocaine
Lancer

Post by Cocaine »

Sounds good. I need to practice my 1v1 skills before the next tournament rolls around. All I ever do is play 3v3 and RISK LOL