Acergame09 vs BADspeed

France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Acergame09 vs BADspeed

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

garja wrote:
acergame09 wrote:I was wondering before the game if you were actually good for "beating" bsop. I dont even like blackstar_op but truth is you should of never even played me in the first place. You "beat" bsop because he dropped out of a won german mirror so you were able to get the win, his graphics card was having issues, lag, and he didnt have a strong mentality so he quit when score was 3-2 in your favor when it should of been 3-2 him because of his drop. He had two more games to play but quit. So, dont pretend like you beat bsop because you really didnt.

Also, we did a lag test with zuta and interjection so please dont be so delusional because lag was never an issue these games.
According to this reasoning you shouldnt have played Musket either.
+1
Garja has spoken.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Acergame09 vs BADspeed

Post by pecelot »

querty wrote:Nevermind. My bad for not getting along with twitch, its there :)

Edit: No got that right in the first place: The only thing that is up ist he 5 min lagtest. The actual Series isn''t uplouded on esoctv''s or Interjections''s Twitch/Yt channel. So i guess you guys will upload the match soon?
It was streamed as a Saturday Smackdown on the official Age of Empires Twitch channel.
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Acergame09 vs BADspeed

Post by musketjr »

dharam wrote:
musketjr wrote:nice post about blackstar, although sadly nothing you said is relevant (or true, but nevermind that)

may not be relevant but 100% true.
Actually, none of it is true.

There is no should have been 1-0 to him from the game in which he dropped. According to the rules, I won that game the instant he dropped. As it happens he BO won that game barring the drop, we then did (almost) mirror make stable and age up strats and I won, so? What exactly is proven?

I dont particularly care that I won the series vs bsop. He could have chosen lamer civs (yknow, pick sioux, china - type GG) and won the series that way. I have zero gamesmanship and so I dont even compete in that aspect of competition, so the fact I won, if anything, is in part down to bs having some sense of fair play vs me, which might have been down to respect, thinking itd be easy, it not being the final. Either way its the past now and irrelevant.

As for there being no lag, sure. If you think I really micro like a 1st lieut, as I did in g1 (after which I lost the will to play seriously). The final game was especially funny to play, just due to how bizarre it is to be playing a semi final of a tournament and the game freezing every 6/7/8 seconds.

As for acer, hes just a laggy, relatively bad player. Not much else to say about it.
No Flag querty
Skirmisher

Acergame09 vs BADspeed

Post by querty »

pecelot wrote:
querty wrote:Nevermind. My bad for not getting along with twitch, its there :)

Edit: No got that right in the first place: The only thing that is up ist he 5 min lagtest. The actual Series isnt uplouded on esoctvs or Interjectionss Twitch/Yt channel. So i guess you guys will upload the match soon?
It was streamed as a Saturday Smackdown on the official Age of Empires Twitch channel.
There we go. Thank you very much!
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Acergame09 vs BADspeed

Post by zoom »

musketjr wrote:ironically I only won the single game that I won because acer is so bad, ggs doe

#PJSALT
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Acergame09 vs BADspeed

Post by aoefan4life »

4-1 victory says otherwise musket. Good luck for your 3rd/4th place game. Just accept Acergame is a solid player who won fairly.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Acergame09 vs BADspeed

Post by gibson »

aoefan4life wrote:4-1 victory says otherwise musket. Good luck for your 3rd/4th place game. Just accept Acergame is a solid player who won fairly.

acer is a solid player.... Not a player who deserves to be in the finals. There are at the very least ten players if not more who could beat him 1v1 consistently
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Acergame09 vs BADspeed

Post by momuuu »

Apperantly I did and I think he deserved to win in the games he won.

Dutch vs japan was badspeed picking a weak civ (which is nothing but his own fault) and then really messing up his micro.

The china mirror acergame really just did a great build that musketjr couldnt deal with.

And the france vs brits musket just refused to research any market techs, which simply was a stupid choice that lost him the game. Also this was in a match up where lagg is of minimal influence given the army compositions.

Didnt really pay close attention to the last game.

Its unfair to claim that acergame didnt deserve this victory tbh, he just straight up played better.
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Acergame09 vs BADspeed

Post by aoefan4life »

gibson wrote:
aoefan4life wrote:4-1 victory says otherwise musket. Good luck for your 3rd/4th place game. Just accept Acergame is a solid player who won fairly.
acer is a solid player.... Not a player who deserves to be in the finals. There are at the very least ten players if not more who could beat him 1v1 consistently
Where did Acer not play by the rules and where did he not win the games that he actually won to make it to the finals? Whats next? You gonna drug test him for adderall? lol
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Acergame09 vs BADspeed

Post by gibson »

aoefan4life wrote:
gibson wrote:acer is a solid player.... Not a player who deserves to be in the finals. There are at the very least ten players if not more who could beat him 1v1 consistently
Where did Acer not play by the rules and where did he not win the games that he actually won to make it to the finals? Whats next? You gonna drug test him for adderall? lol

well hes a known lagger and he got lucky in his bracket. Shmras is extremely rusty. He lost in the jap tourney thing very early. Diarouga wasnt playing on his pc. Kynesie is overrated because he plays differently. Literally all you have to do against him one a non water map is play super eco heavy and take the map and you win.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Acergame09 vs BADspeed

Post by momuuu »

gibson wrote:
aoefan4life wrote:Where did Acer not play by the rules and where did he not win the games that he actually won to make it to the finals? Whats next? You gonna drug test him for adderall? lol
well hes a known lagger and he got lucky in his bracket. Shmras is extremely rusty. He lost in the jap tourney thing very early. Diarouga wasnt playing on his pc. Kynesie is overrated because he plays differently. Literally all you have to do against him one a non water map is play super eco heavy and take the map and you win.

Im not sure but I think he played like 5 water maps vs kynesie.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Acergame09 vs BADspeed

Post by gibson »

jerom wrote:
gibson wrote: well hes a known lagger and he got lucky in his bracket. Shmras is extremely rusty. He lost in the jap tourney thing very early. Diarouga wasnt playing on his pc. Kynesie is overrated because he plays differently. Literally all you have to do against him one a non water map is play super eco heavy and take the map and you win.
Im not sure but I think he played like 5 water maps vs kynesie.
They played four. So basically it was three free wins for acer and then all he had to do was win 1 out of 4 on water maps to win the series, which is exactly what he did. Pretty solid odds if you ask me.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Acergame09 vs BADspeed

Post by deleted_user0 »

gibson wrote:
jerom wrote:Im not sure but I think he played like 5 water maps vs kynesie.
They played four. So basically it was three free wins for acer and then all he had to do was win 1 out of 4 on water maps to win the series, which is exactly what he did. Pretty solid odds if you ask me.

good analysis tbh
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Acergame09 vs BADspeed

Post by Mimsy for President »

I personally think he is somewhat underrated but also takes advantage of lag (despite himself?). Luckily he'll be able to afford a decent connection with the prize for the next tourney.
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Acergame09 vs BADspeed

Post by aoefan4life »

Some people simply just don't like acergame but you can't argue with the results.
No Flag mtthwsttr
Crossbow

Acergame09 vs BADspeed

Post by mtthwsttr »

aoefan4life wrote:Some people simply just don''t like acergame but you can''t argue with the results.
You are completely ignoring the arguement being made and your comment is useless. If you have something important to say then say it, do not just post that "oh they are angry because they lost" when there is multiple, evidentially supported complaints.

Additionally if you don''t understand what they are talking about with lag affecting a game, just go play a sergeant 3v3 on deccan and tell me how much you want to play that shit-show when privates in the game can barely have bandwidth to support mobile phones.
No Flag acergame09
Skirmisher

Acergame09 vs BADspeed

Post by acergame09 »

mtthwsttr wrote:
aoefan4life wrote:Some people simply just dont like acergame but you cant argue with the results.
You are completely ignoring the arguement being made and your comment is useless. If you have something important to say then say it, do not just post that "oh they are angry because they lost" when there is multiple, evidentially supported complaints.

Additionally if you dont understand what they are talking about with lag affecting a game, just go play a sergeant 3v3 on deccan and tell me how much you want to play that shit-show when privates in the game can barely have bandwidth to support mobile phones.

I see this is your 19th post which brings me under the impression youre just one of the trolls on a different account. There was no lag this series' we even tested it out before displaying the stream. hes just a big angry crybaby as shown on stream, raging only conveniently after I was winning the French vs Brit game. Of all my tournament games, the only series which lagged was me vs kynesie. You can look through all my previous recorded games forums or even perhaps the scheduling forums and notice the same 3-4 same trolls in each of my forum mass posting. Furthermore, Im not even in the same location I was a few weeks ago.
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Acergame09 vs BADspeed

Post by aoefan4life »

mtthwsttr wrote:
aoefan4life wrote:Some people simply just dont like acergame but you cant argue with the results.

Additionally if you dont understand what they are talking about with lag affecting a game, just go play a sergeant 3v3 on deccan and tell me how much you want to play that shit-show when privates in the game can barely have bandwidth to support mobile phones.

I dont agree with the argument that takes away from his win! I have played sports tournaments when I was sick with a sore throat and I lost where I could of otherwise won. I didnt cry but accepted the loss. Its fucking amazing how each player chose their civs without any pressure (even musketjr was pushing for dutch vs japan). Read what acergame is saying because he actually played in these games and went through all the shit to actually play them. If you somehow thing acergame is not a good player then youre fucking ignorant as fuck. Even if lag is your best argument then you must understand both players have to deal with it. Ive played vs acergame many times and lag was never the reason for the outcome of the game. (because it never lagged) There is going to be more tournaments and hopefully acergame will compete if those tournament because he brings awesome new strategies to the game that other players simply do not. He has made the finals for a reason!
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Acergame09 vs BADspeed

Post by pecelot »

aoefan4life wrote:(even musketjr was pushing for dutch vs japan)

Skirm+ruyt wins vs. ashi+nagi, but not with a delay.

My idea would be to allow only one caster to stream intercontinental matches, as it is P2P game player connect with each other, so even if one from USA is spectating a European gane, it has influence on it.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Acergame09 vs BADspeed

Post by deleted_user0 »

acergame09 wrote:
mtthwsttr wrote:You are completely ignoring the arguement being made and your comment is useless. If you have something important to say then say it, do not just post that "oh they are angry because they lost" when there is multiple, evidentially supported complaints.

I see this is your 19th post which brings me under the impression youre just one of the trolls on a different account. There was no lag this series' we even tested it out before displaying the stream. hes just a big angry crybaby as shown on stream, raging only conveniently after I was winning the French vs Brit game. Of all my tournament games, the only series which lagged was me vs kynesie. You can look through all my previous recorded games forums or even perhaps the scheduling forums and notice the same 3-4 same trolls in each of my forum mass posting. Furthermore, Im not even in the same location I was a few weeks ago.

you do lag, even if you are so used to it you dont notice it. funny thing is you pested me for lagging xd
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Acergame09 vs BADspeed

Post by Garja »

acergame09 wrote:
mtthwsttr wrote:You are completely ignoring the arguement being made and your comment is useless. If you have something important to say then say it, do not just post that "oh they are angry because they lost" when there is multiple, evidentially supported complaints.

Rofl. You do lag with pretty much everyone as far as I know (for sure you lag with me). And saying there was no lag in this specific match is bs as any tourney game so far naturally had some degree of lag.
And btw no, you were not winning the brit game. Despite his odd build choice he was ahead in eco and army count. He just took a bad fight with a 7 huss reinforcment coming slightly too late. And one could rightly blame the lag for that, among other things.
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Acergame09 vs BADspeed

Post by deleted_user0 »

No love for aidscergame :-['
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Acergame09 vs BADspeed

Post by momuuu »

garja wrote:
acergame09 wrote:I see this is your 19th post which brings me under the impression youre just one of the trolls on a different account. There was no lag this series' we even tested it out before displaying the stream. hes just a big angry crybaby as shown on stream, raging only conveniently after I was winning the French vs Brit game. Of all my tournament games, the only series which lagged was me vs kynesie. You can look through all my previous recorded games forums or even perhaps the scheduling forums and notice the same 3-4 same trolls in each of my forum mass posting. Furthermore, Im not even in the same location I was a few weeks ago.
Rofl. You do lag with pretty much everyone as far as I know (for sure you lag with me). And saying there was no lag in this specific match is bs as any tourney game so far naturally had some degree of lag.
And btw no, you were not winning the brit game. Despite his odd build choice he was ahead in eco and army count. He just took a bad fight with a 7 huss reinforcment coming slightly too late. And one could rightly blame the lag for that, among other things.
He wasnt ahead in eco though, acergames villagers where like 50% better.
No Flag SaDe
Crossbow

Acergame09 vs BADspeed

Post by SaDe »

I have played multiple 1v1 2v2 and 3v3s with acer and never experienced lag. Acer is simply an extremely consistent player who has been practicing for this tourney since the spring tournament. He does deserve to be in the finals as he has put in an extreme amount of work. For each of his matches he has directly countered his opponents and has come up with new builds and styles of play.

#acergod09isOP
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Acergame09 vs BADspeed

Post by bobabu »

sade wrote:I have played multiple 1v1 2v2 and 3v3s with acer and never experienced lag. Acer is simply an extremely consistent player who has been practicing for this tourney since the spring tournament. He does deserve to be in the finals as he has put in an extreme amount of work. For each of his matches he has directly countered his opponents and has come up with new builds and styles of play.

#acergod09isOP
He lagged for a long time that''s true. But lately I experienced no lagg when I played with him. I think he changed something.