The General's Table 2v2 Bracket

No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Re: The General's Table 2v2 Bracket

Post by tedere12 »

hmm why is stanley guy invited but not me? I beat this guy on tourney..
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

I think 16 teams would've been cool but fun to see a 2v2 tourny none the less.

Also callen and stanley are a bit underated imo, I've watched both their streams and they often look like they can do colonel level play. Will probably still lose 0-3 but lets see.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

tedere12 wrote:hmm why is stanley guy invited but not me? I beat this guy on tourney..
don't say I didn't try

Sweden Challe
Musketeer
ESO: Challe

Post by Challe »

Where breeze martiskainen at tho
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

WickedCossack wrote:I think 16 teams would've been cool but fun to see a 2v2 tourny none the less.

Also callen and stanley are a bit underated imo, I've watched both their streams and they often look like they can do colonel level play. Will probably still lose 0-3 but lets see.

They definitely both have much higher potential than their actual rank, yeah. They could take a game, maybe even 2 if they're totally on top of their game.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Challe wrote:Where breeze martiskainen at tho

Well, As mentioned before it is an invitational tournament hosted by Hazza so he gets to decide who are invited to play in the tournament. I was actually invited by hazza then it was retreated anyway, it does not really matter since it's his own tourney, It is a bit unfortunate that there is rather narrow represantion of good team game players in the tournament since players such as Kynesie - Tit ( champions of the last team tourney ) plus wickedcossack - KINGofOsmane and my team is not included. After all I still hope best for hazza. I hope tournament goes well and we get some entertaining games to watch. Maybe in the next one we can make breeze&marti happen
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Post by HUMMAN »

lol just because its his tourney doesnt give him shield against ethical issues. If he can invite whoever he wants he can also call pr 20 teams and win money ez... If he can invite whoever he wants, i can say whatever i want about it. In this sarcasm there is an ethical issue, and i believe pr 20 is somehow relevant since hazza lost to titkynesie on last tourney, they are serious; arguably potential winner. If hazzarov was sincere he would take them in and put a rule if some team lags will be kicked from tourney...
Anyway, shit like this always happens just wanna clearify amisconception among community. What hazza did was not nice. On the other side hazza worked and organized with the money, a 2v2 tournament better than nothing, i hope event will be fun i personally like team strats :)
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

HUMMAN wrote:lol just because its his tourney doesnt give him shield against ethical issues. If he can invite whoever he wants he can also call pr 20 teams and win money ez... If he can invite whoever he wants, i can say whatever i want about it. In this sarcasm there is an ethical issue, and i believe pr 20 is somehow relevant since hazza lost to titkynesie on last tourney, they are serious; arguably potential winner. If hazzarov was sincere he would take them in and put a rule if some team lags will be kicked from tourney...
Anyway, shit like this always happens just wanna clearify amisconception among community. What hazza did was not nice. On the other side hazza worked and organized with the money, a 2v2 tournament better than nothing, i hope event will be fun i personally like team strats :)

That's clever, to host your own tournament and invite noobs so you can win your own money you contributed to your own tournament. damn
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

That's ugly
shit juice :hmm:
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

princeofkabul wrote:
HUMMAN wrote:lol just because its his tourney doesnt give him shield against ethical issues. If he can invite whoever he wants he can also call pr 20 teams and win money ez... If he can invite whoever he wants, i can say whatever i want about it. In this sarcasm there is an ethical issue, and i believe pr 20 is somehow relevant since hazza lost to titkynesie on last tourney, they are serious; arguably potential winner. If hazzarov was sincere he would take them in and put a rule if some team lags will be kicked from tourney...

That's clever, to host your own tournament and invite noobs so you can win your own money you contributed to your own tournament. damn

Why do you think you're in ?

No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Of course if it wasn't his money, there could be questions of him trying to make his victory easier. But since it's his money, he can do whatever he wants with it.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Legoï»ż
Canada praxprairiezax
Crossbow
ESO: praxprairiezax

Post by praxprairiezax »

are these games gonna be livestreamed?
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

praxprairiezax wrote:are these games gonna be livestreamed?

yes
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer

Post by HUMMAN »

@Jaeger even if its his own money, even though we cant change it we can question whatever his action is cool or not. Its called criticism, feedback etc.
But even thats different, since money is collected by promise there is a responsibility to do it properly. People who donated money should expect there will be a proper 2v2 tourney.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

And you dont think the line up is good enough?
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer

Post by HUMMAN »

Hazza54321 wrote:And you dont think the line up is good enough?

Ofc not, you already saw my point hazza why do you ask it :d
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

Post by princeofkabul »

Go rewatch previous 2v2 finals though, can't blame him for wanting to avoid this.
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

Also sir_tit was still laging a lot when I played him the other day
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

Post by princeofkabul »

this must be the 10th time in 2 days i've seen you mention you beat tit.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

The results can't be taken seriously without the kyn+tit team
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

jesus3 wrote:The results can't be taken seriously without the kyn+tit team
Not sure if serious, but: the series can be entertaining, which is what matters to me. I'm really hyped, even for the first rounds, and I would love to cast some team games. :flowers:
France flontier
Lancer
Intermediate Division Winner
ESO: Flontier
Clan: PLOP

Post by flontier »

So sad you havent invited nagayumi/boneng to place them first round against kynesie/tit for a bo9.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

edeholland wrote:
jesus3 wrote:The results can't be taken seriously without the kyn+tit team
Not sure if serious, but: the series can be entertaining, which is what matters to me. I'm really hyped, even for the first rounds, and I would love to cast some team games. :flowers:

Not serious

Those might actually be some series I'd tune in for again

That was serious though
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

HUMMAN wrote:@Jaeger even if its his own money, even though we cant change it we can question whatever his action is cool or not. Its called criticism, feedback etc.
But even thats different, since money is collected by promise there is a responsibility to do it properly. People who donated money should expect there will be a proper 2v2 tourney.

But why do you assume that people who donated are in favor of watching Kynesie play? We don’t know that.

Also they knew rhat this was an invitational, so when they donated they trusted Hazza’s judgement to make as interesting tourney as possible, and in Hazza’s opinion the tournament is more interesting without Kynesie that with.

Don’t get me wrong, as a viewer I would like to see Kynesie play. I just don’t think Hazza is required to be a perfect saint just because he is hosting an invitational.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Legoï»ż
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT
ESO: aykin

Post by Aykin Haraka »

It was a funny match, but now we can put the 30-0 I have vs you too