Brazil D_Antona
Crossbow
ESO: D_Antona

17 Feb 2019, 21:51

Hey there.

I used to play the game in 2005-2006 with an old account called "TheWitcher" (it was an Age of Empires 3 account, no expansions).

Now I have just bought a new account Complete Collection on Steam then (called "D_Antona") and I realized my old account is still there on ESO. But here's the thing: I don't remember the password anymore and I although I can still answer the secret question, the registered mail is also a very old one, I do not use it anymore.

I'd like to have my TheWitcher account back mainly to have back my high level home cities and, well, catch up with Asian Dynasties having good decks and so on.

Is there anyway you can help me with that?

Sincerely,
D'Antona
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888

17 Feb 2019, 21:58

If you have lost access to your e-mail address and you don't know your password, I don't think there is a way to gain access to your account. However, if you bought the game on Steam, you can make another ESO account. You can then use the XP MOD to easily level up your new account in just a few minutes.
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme

17 Feb 2019, 21:59

Hi,
I'm not sure you can get your old account back, however you can get lvl 100 home cities in a few minutes.
Check this thread for more details : https://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?t=219
"dia abused the explorer really well I'm impressed"
Bran6new
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT

17 Feb 2019, 22:05

There is no other way to get the account back aside from using the recover tool: https://esoaccounts.agecommunity.com
momuuu wrote:theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Brazil D_Antona
Crossbow
ESO: D_Antona

17 Feb 2019, 23:54

EAGLEMUT wrote:There is no other way to get the account back aside from using the recover tool: https://esoaccounts.agecommunity.com

Yeah, I tried that, but the mail kinda "pops back" saying something like "the message was not sent because this mail, this server doesn't work anymore, etc." So I tried coming here.

Anyway, thank you guys! I'll try that mod, it was really just about having the home cities back.
Thank you all.

D'Antona
Sweden Challe
Musketeer
ESO: Challe

18 Feb 2019, 00:00

Yeah, I tried too to send an e-mail. I never got any response. I want two accounts restored
No Flag verdebrando
Crossbow
ESO: verde

15 Mar 2019, 01:06

edeholland wrote:If you have lost access to your e-mail address and you don't know your password, I don't think there is a way to gain access to your account. However, if you bought the game on Steam, you can make another ESO account. You can then use the XP MOD to easily level up your new account in just a few minutes.

how can i create another eso account on steam?
United States of America XeeleeFlower
ESOC Community & Media Team
Donator 10

15 Mar 2019, 06:31

@verdebrando https://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4873

spoiler
My posts represent my views and may or may not represent the views of ESOC as a whole.

Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

I love good methamphetamine; highly addictive.
No Flag verdebrando
Crossbow

15 Mar 2019, 16:34

@XeeleeFlower
i download the script (i have windows 10) and i run it and ask me for my product key so i fill it out ,then i went to create a new acoount however it then gave me an error http://www.eso.com/101.aspx. i believe is because my eso account is still active with my product key .since only one account per key. i thought maybe i can reset my eso acoount through steam since the eso servers are down.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05

15 Mar 2019, 16:45

@verdebrando ESO servers are not down. That script is used to remove an old key when you buy a new one that you want to activate instead; it is not used to delete your previous ESO account (which isn't possible). Sounds like you already have an account.
No Flag verdebrando
Crossbow

15 Mar 2019, 19:24

@EAGLEMUT .Yes , i do have an ESO account (since is been long time i have not played online i forgot my eso password but i know my username and the recovery question) however i think the servers of aoe are down because it says they going to send me an email to reset my pass but i have no response whatsoever .also people have mention that the servers for ao3 has been down for 10 years. i bought this game in steam . is there is a way to change my email or reset my pass? on steam
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05

15 Mar 2019, 19:33

@verdebrando sorry, if the email isn't coming I don't think there's anything you can do to recover it.
also people have mention that the servers for ao3 has been down for 10 years

AoE3 ESO servers are provided basically since the game's release and have never gone down for a significant period of time (like days max I think). Those people are utterly wrong.
i bought this game in steam . is there is a way to change my email or reset my pass? on steam

The game as distributed on Steam is no different than the CD version - including that it uses the same ESO servers for multiplayer.
No Flag verdebrando
Crossbow

15 Mar 2019, 20:15

@EAGLEMUT BUMMER im the same situation as @D_Antona i dont know if is my email or maybe is because the servers have not yet sent my recovery email.

Forum Info

Return to “Tech Support”