Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01
Posts: 695

04 Oct 2019, 19:26

Hello i installed the ep. I can launch the re patch through the launcher.
But when i try the ep patch it just gives me som error. (i realize now that i should have dubblechecked what the error said. But im on my phone now and too lazy).
Anyone know what the problem might be?
Dead hunts cant walk....

BrookG - "There is a G in everyone"
User avatar
United States of America musketeer925
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 01
Posts: 2244
ESO: musketeer925
GameRanger ID: 451878

04 Oct 2019, 20:20

But when i try the ep patch it just gives me som error. (i realize now that i should have dubblechecked what the error said. But im on my phone now and too lazy).


posting your error really would be quite helpful :flowers:
User avatar
Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor
Posts: 3424
ESO: Princeofcarthage
Location: Milky Way!

04 Oct 2019, 21:37

@Zutazuta help the legend man!
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
User avatar
Sweden Zutazuta
Lancer
zuta
Posts: 751

05 Oct 2019, 18:36

lol
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 9314
ESO: Funnu
Location: New_Sweland

05 Oct 2019, 21:31

Bring me Eaglemut!!
User avatar
Great Britain thomasgreen6
Dragoon
Posts: 487
ESO: Thomasgreen6
Location: UK

06 Oct 2019, 17:53

Victor_swe wrote:Hello i installed the ep. I can launch the re patch through the launcher.
But when i try the ep patch it just gives me som error. (i realize now that i should have dubblechecked what the error said. But im on my phone now and too lazy).
Anyone know what the problem might be?

Maybe you should try to load it once rather then 3 times?
Ep ≠ rax
'I'm gonna win this and I'm just gonna enjoy it' - Tibia 2k18

http://www.Twitch.tv/thomasgreen6
No Flag Shahpur
Skirmisher
Posts: 119

06 Oct 2019, 21:31

Victor_swe wrote:Hello i installed the ep. I can launch the re patch through the launcher.
But when i try the ep patch it just gives me som error. (i realize now that i should have dubblechecked what the error said. But im on my phone now and too lazy).
Anyone know what the problem might be?

Buying a new computer might fix it idk
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01
Posts: 695

07 Oct 2019, 10:14

musketeer925 wrote:
But when i try the ep patch it just gives me som error. (i realize now that i should have dubblechecked what the error said. But im on my phone now and too lazy).


posting your error really would be quite helpful :flowers:

Says i cant start program because MSVCP140.dll is missing.
Dead hunts cant walk....

BrookG - "There is a G in everyone"
User avatar
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
Posts: 3136
ESO: lamergamer
Location: North Macedonia

07 Oct 2019, 10:21

Victor_swe wrote:
musketeer925 wrote:
But when i try the ep patch it just gives me som error. (i realize now that i should have dubblechecked what the error said. But im on my phone now and too lazy).


posting your error really would be quite helpful :flowers:

Says i cant start program because MSVCP140.dll is missing.

download it and place in the launcher folder
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
User avatar
Great Britain Riotcoke
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
Posts: 3485
ESO: Riotcoke
Location: Dorsetshire
Clan: UwU

07 Oct 2019, 10:28

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... px?id=5555 Download this, should fix the problem.
hi im Riotcoke and i like 2 party
Image
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01
Posts: 695

07 Oct 2019, 11:00

Riotcoke wrote:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555 Download this, should fix the problem.

Nope :dry:
Dead hunts cant walk....

BrookG - "There is a G in everyone"
User avatar
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
Posts: 4099
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

07 Oct 2019, 11:39

Need this one instead (choose x86 version): https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Will have to investigate why this happens, EP is not supposed to use that dependency anymore :hmm:
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01
Posts: 695

08 Oct 2019, 10:24

EAGLEMUT wrote:Need this one instead (choose x86 version): https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Will have to investigate why this happens, EP is not supposed to use that dependency anymore :hmm:

Lol i also had error installing that. It said unidentified error rofl.
So now when i try launch ep i have a new error saying api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing.
Maybe im just not allowed on this patch. U all scurred or what?
Dead hunts cant walk....

BrookG - "There is a G in everyone"
User avatar
Great Britain Riotcoke
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
Posts: 3485
ESO: Riotcoke
Location: Dorsetshire
Clan: UwU

08 Oct 2019, 10:33

All the animals are scared of you, so they've grouped together against you
hi im Riotcoke and i like 2 party
Image
User avatar
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
Posts: 4099
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

08 Oct 2019, 10:41

Yeah that would mean it didn't install properly. Are you perhaps on unupdated Windows 7? You need to get at least Service Pack 1 (install the Windows updates) for it to work.
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01
Posts: 695

14 Oct 2019, 10:32

EAGLEMUT wrote:Yeah that would mean it didn't install properly. Are you perhaps on unupdated Windows 7? You need to get at least Service Pack 1 (install the Windows updates) for it to work.

Still just the same thing happens. Im starting to think i might be the problem :biggrin:
Dead hunts cant walk....

BrookG - "There is a G in everyone"
User avatar
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
Posts: 4099
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

14 Oct 2019, 10:53

So if you've got Windows updated, I would say uninstall/reinstall what I linked above (Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable).
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01
Posts: 695

14 Oct 2019, 10:54

I did
Dead hunts cant walk....

BrookG - "There is a G in everyone"
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 9314
ESO: Funnu
Location: New_Sweland

14 Oct 2019, 11:00

All that swe_herding and swe_sieging is finally coming back to bite you!

Forum Info

Return to “Tech Support”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest