improving stream quality

Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

improving stream quality

Post by lordraphael »

I finally got a better net. I can stream with 4mb now ! But i kinda feel like my quality isnt as good as it could be could someone with similar conditions give me his stream settings.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Re: improving stream quality

Post by momuuu »

Default settings. Bitrate at ~2000-3500, you can opt for 60 fps. Higher quality just makes it harder for the viewers to watch.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

nah theres no reason to do 60 fps for aoe, it doesn't really make a difference. As long as you have a decent comp you can stream in 1080p with a 3000 bitrate and itll look fine.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

That is indeed probably true. Rather devote more bitrate to a sharper image than more frames I suppose.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

60 fps would be great but you need really good PC. Once you have 4k+ bitrate the real limiting factor is the PC. You can tell generally by the image getting blurry when scrolling screen while being on focus if the image is static.
Image Image Image
Spain NekoBerk
Lancer
ESO: Nirket

Post by NekoBerk »

Garja wrote:60 fps would be great but you need really good PC. Once you have 4k+ bitrate the real limiting factor is the PC. You can tell generally by the image getting blurry when scrolling screen while being on focus if the image is static.

What is the difference in stream quality record Aoe in 60 fps than 30?, i thought that 60 fps was only better for First person shooters
"That's why we sing for these kids who don't have a thing
Except for a dream and a fuckin' rap magazine " - Eminem

"And we hate po-po
Wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho' " - Kendrick Lamar
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

NekoBerk wrote:
Garja wrote:60 fps would be great but you need really good PC. Once you have 4k+ bitrate the real limiting factor is the PC. You can tell generally by the image getting blurry when scrolling screen while being on focus if the image is static.

What is the difference in stream quality record Aoe in 60 fps than 30?, i thought that 60 fps was only better for First person shooters
there isn't. Ive done testing on my stream and no one has even noticed the difference between 30 fps and 60 fps. 60 fps is what you want for fps games but for rts and moba the difference is marginal.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

I do notice it everytime. Look at h2o stream for example. Even at 45 fps you can tell the difference.
Image Image Image
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Ofc theres gonna be a slight difference but the point is that for someone who can't stream at 1080 @ 60 1080 @ 30 is better overall than 720 @60. Now in a high motion game 60 fps is better, but not for aoe.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

gibson wrote:nah theres no reason to do 60 fps for aoe, it doesn't really make a difference. As long as you have a decent comp you can stream in 1080p with a 3000 bitrate and itll look fine.

upload speed though?
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

When you install obs Studios there is a beta version who test your net and comp and make then automatically good options for everything. I tryed it on my laptop and it was good. But it's like 3month ago idk if it still does. As well like people said before... Not only your net is important. When you have a bs comp you should put your CPU options in obs on Smth what I don't remember LOL but there is a lot of yt video's who also explain a lot.
shit juice :hmm:
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

deleted_user wrote:
gibson wrote:nah theres no reason to do 60 fps for aoe, it doesn't really make a difference. As long as you have a decent comp you can stream in 1080p with a 3000 bitrate and itll look fine.

upload speed though?

yea assuming upload speed isnt an issue
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

gibson wrote:Ofc theres gonna be a slight difference but the point is that for someone who can't stream at 1080 @ 60 1080 @ 30 is better overall than 720 @60. Now in a high motion game 60 fps is better, but not for aoe.

I believe the resolution is totally dependent on your monitor resolution if you dont have any downscale.
Image Image Image