Two Accounts Hacked

No Flag schmiddi
Crossbow

Two Accounts Hacked

Post by schmiddi »

Hello,

i have two steam accounts with aoe 3. on both i cant make a new account on ESO because it says key is used. with further investigation i saw that my first account is hijacked by ema78 and my second by F3d4ykin. recovery mail is also changed. i can try whatever i want but cant get into account. i never made any eso account before. bought the games on steam shop. can you help me?
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Re: Two Accounts Hacked

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Hello, see if you can create an account through the following steps:

1. First you need to remove any old CD-key from the registry. Unpack and run the following registry script: http://agecommunity.com/downloads/AOE3_ ... ry_101.zip
2. Run AoE3 Vanilla (no expansions)
3. The game should now ask you for a CD-key. Enter the new CD-key which you can find on Steam (LIBRARY -> GAMES -> right click AoE3: Complete Collection -> View CD key)
4. Go to Multiplayer->ES Online. Select "Create New Account", fill out the form and see if it works

Repeat entire process for the other Steam account, if you want to create two ESO accounts.
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
No Flag schmiddi
Crossbow

Post by schmiddi »

i tried. doesnt work. need my eso account resetted.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

So you've put in the CD key of each of your Steam accounts and still get the same message for either of them? That would mean someone surely made ESO accounts using those keys before.

Note that the ESO account recovery tool doesn't work properly for an AoE3 game reinstalled from Steam; it shows completely arbitrary names/emails.
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player