No Flag solaire
Crossbow
Posts: 10
ESO: solaire_

28 Apr 2018, 19:51

Eso is not working at the moment.
If you don't want to use esoc patch but still play the game you can open this file in windows:
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC\HOSTS

and put in at bottom:
127.0.0.1 eso.com

You will need to make a copy of the file and then move it to the etc folder using admin rights.
User avatar
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 04
Posts: 2520
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Location: [WPact]

28 Apr 2018, 19:58

Slightly better is to set the ip to agecommunity as seen here: http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?p=303070#p303049
Image
momuuu wrote:theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
No Flag solaire
Crossbow
Posts: 10
ESO: solaire_

28 Apr 2018, 20:03

Doesn't really matter as localhost should be always reachable but didn't see his post, he had the same idea 1h faster :smile:
User avatar
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 04
Posts: 2520
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Location: [WPact]

28 Apr 2018, 20:06

It matters for actually opening links that lead to http://eso.com website. Those will work properly if you set the ip to agecomm, but won't work if you set it to localhost.
Image
momuuu wrote:theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
No Flag solaire
Crossbow
Posts: 10
ESO: solaire_

28 Apr 2018, 20:19

yes, good point.
User avatar
United States of America musketeer925
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 01
Posts: 1683
ESO: musketeer925
GameRanger Id: 451878

28 Apr 2018, 20:38

User avatar
Norway iwillspankyou
Jaeger
iwillspankyou
Posts: 3320

28 Apr 2018, 23:02

solaire wrote:Eso is not working at the moment.
If you don't want to use esoc patch but still play the game you can open this file in windows:
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC\HOSTS

and put in at bottom:
127.0.0.1 eso.com

You will need to make a copy of the file and then move it to the etc folder using admin rights.

got to the "drivers" but there is no Etc there. File do not exist :huh: not on my Pc anyway, Guess I will wait for a real fix :geek:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
User avatar
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
Posts: 2832
ESO: edeholland
Location: Not ede
GameRanger Id: 4053888

29 Apr 2018, 16:17

iwillspankyou wrote:
solaire wrote:Eso is not working at the moment.
If you don't want to use esoc patch but still play the game you can open this file in windows:
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC\HOSTS

and put in at bottom:
127.0.0.1 eso.com

You will need to make a copy of the file and then move it to the etc folder using admin rights.

got to the "drivers" but there is no Etc there. File do not exist :huh: not on my Pc anyway, Guess I will wait for a real fix :geek:

Or use EP :ugeek:
Whiteboards are remarkable
Not living in Ede
--- h2o Rip ---
In the beginning ESOC was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

Forum Info

Return to “Tech Support”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest