account hacked

Portugal apophisaoe3
Crossbow
ESO: apophis04

account hacked

Post by apophisaoe3 »

Hi
My in-game nick is apophis04 and as if yesterday by account must have been hacked. When I try to log in it says invalid password, I use the same password everyday and I cannot recall the email on which this account was created. Any solutions please?
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Re: account hacked

Post by Hazza54321 »

omg apo the best port ever
Portugal apophisaoe3
Crossbow

Post by apophisaoe3 »

Hazza54321 wrote:omg apo the best port ever

Ik, Im trying to buy a new account but I already have the game on steam so it doesn't work.
could you check if my nick is online?
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

apophisaoe3 wrote:Hi
My in-game nick is apophis04 and as if yesterday by account must have been hacked. When I try to log in it says invalid password, I use the same password everyday and I cannot recall the email on which this account was created. Any solutions please?

Hi, i just checked and your account is not online at the moment, you can try to reset your password with the question, otherwise i'm affraid that it's lost and that you have to make a new one
Portugal apophisaoe3
Crossbow

Post by apophisaoe3 »

Lecastete wrote:

Hi, i just checked and your account is not online at the moment, you can try to reset your password with the question, otherwise i'm affraid that it's lost and that you have to make a new one

Hi, thank you I have used the secret question but they are not sending me any email, dont know how this happens literally played the game yesterday. How can I buy another game on the same steam account?
Attachments
Doc1.docx
(1.14 MiB) Downloaded 11 times
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

my favorite apophiso moment is when he got raided on the exact same hunt 5 times in a row and tried to put a fort on it and lost the fort cause of raids and accused the guy of mhing
Portugal apophisaoe3
Crossbow

Post by apophisaoe3 »

gibson wrote:my favorite apophiso moment is when he got raided on the exact same hunt 5 times in a row and tried to put a fort on it and lost the fort cause of raids and accused the guy of mhing

he is mh cunt
anyways i bought the game again but ill find out who the cunt is
probably chatiments with friends here in escoc
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

apophisaoe3 wrote:
Lecastete wrote:

Hi, thank you I have used the secret question but they are not sending me any email, dont know how this happens literally played the game yesterday. How can I buy another game on the same steam account?

It is impossible, you must create a new Steam account.
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

apophisaoe3 wrote:
gibson wrote:my favorite apophiso moment is when he got raided on the exact same hunt 5 times in a row and tried to put a fort on it and lost the fort cause of raids and accused the guy of mhing

he is mh cunt

yes you got me
Portugal apophisaoe3
Crossbow

Post by apophisaoe3 »

gibson wrote:
apophisaoe3 wrote:

he is mh cunt

yes you got me

yeah its weird that after I play with you and ur hacks my account doesn't work. Ill contact Microsoft on my Microsoft account about this issue and well see who was involved.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

No please dont dude I apologize ill give you your account back
United States of America GiBthedurrty
Lancer
Donator 01
Clan: YumiW

Post by GiBthedurrty »

hi
Great Britain Method_man714
Lancer
ESO: Therotivator

Post by Method_man714 »

apophisaoe3 wrote:
gibson wrote:
Show hidden quotes

yes you got me

yeah its weird that after I play with you and ur hacks my account doesn't work. Ill contact Microsoft on my Microsoft account about this issue and well see who was involved.

Yeah Gibson get fuckin busted m8 u thought u could get away with it but we all know it was you
hazzarov: can u fk off callen
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

who would have thought angelic Gibs was capable of committing such crimes? I guess the pretty face is just a facade then :(