Getting old account back

Brazil D_Antona
Crossbow
ESO: D_Antona

Getting old account back

Post by D_Antona »

Hey there.

I used to play the game in 2005-2006 with an old account called "TheWitcher" (it was an Age of Empires 3 account, no expansions).

Now I have just bought a new account Complete Collection on Steam then (called "D_Antona") and I realized my old account is still there on ESO. But here's the thing: I don't remember the password anymore and I although I can still answer the secret question, the registered mail is also a very old one, I do not use it anymore.

I'd like to have my TheWitcher account back mainly to have back my high level home cities and, well, catch up with Asian Dynasties having good decks and so on.

Is there anyway you can help me with that?

Sincerely,
D'Antona
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Re: Getting old account back

Post by edeholland »

If you have lost access to your e-mail address and you don't know your password, I don't think there is a way to gain access to your account. However, if you bought the game on Steam, you can make another ESO account. You can then use the XP MOD to easily level up your new account in just a few minutes.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Hi,
I'm not sure you can get your old account back, however you can get lvl 100 home cities in a few minutes.
Check this thread for more details : https://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?t=219
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

There is no other way to get the account back aside from using the recover tool: https://esoaccounts.agecommunity.com
momuuu wrote: ↑theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Brazil D_Antona
Crossbow
ESO: D_Antona

Post by D_Antona »

EAGLEMUT wrote:There is no other way to get the account back aside from using the recover tool: https://esoaccounts.agecommunity.com

Yeah, I tried that, but the mail kinda "pops back" saying something like "the message was not sent because this mail, this server doesn't work anymore, etc." So I tried coming here.

Anyway, thank you guys! I'll try that mod, it was really just about having the home cities back.
Thank you all.

D'Antona
Sweden Challe
Musketeer
ESO: Challe

Post by Challe »

Yeah, I tried too to send an e-mail. I never got any response. I want two accounts restored
No Flag verdebrando
Crossbow
ESO: verde

Post by verdebrando »

edeholland wrote:If you have lost access to your e-mail address and you don't know your password, I don't think there is a way to gain access to your account. However, if you bought the game on Steam, you can make another ESO account. You can then use the XP MOD to easily level up your new account in just a few minutes.

how can i create another eso account on steam?
United States of America XeeleeFlower
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

Post by XeeleeFlower »

@verdebrando https://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4873

[spoiler=spoiler]
Q: Is there a way for me to change the product key without having to reinstall the game on the Steam version of the game (new account creation)?
A:
1. First you need to remove your old CD-key from your system. Run this registry script appropriate for your OS, found here: http://www.eso.com/101.aspx
2. Run vanilla AoE3 (must not be any expansion)
3. You should be asked for a CD-key now. Enter your new CD-key (you can find it on steam in Game library ->' select Aoe3 ->' select details on top right ->' select CD-key on the right)
4. Vanilla AoE3 should start now as normal if you typed the key correctly.
5. Connect to ESO, choose Create New Account, fill it and you''re done.
6. Now you can use both accounts freely.
[/spoiler]
Time is wise and our wounds seem to heal to the rhythm of aging,
But our past is a ghost fading out that at night it’s still haunting.

http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
No Flag verdebrando
Crossbow

Post by verdebrando »

@XeeleeFlower
i download the script (i have windows 10) and i run it and ask me for my product key so i fill it out ,then i went to create a new acoount however it then gave me an error http://www.eso.com/101.aspx. i believe is because my eso account is still active with my product key .since only one account per key. i thought maybe i can reset my eso acoount through steam since the eso servers are down.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05

Post by EAGLEMUT »

@verdebrando ESO servers are not down. That script is used to remove an old key when you buy a new one that you want to activate instead; it is not used to delete your previous ESO account (which isn't possible). Sounds like you already have an account.
No Flag verdebrando
Crossbow

Post by verdebrando »

@EAGLEMUT .Yes , i do have an ESO account (since is been long time i have not played online i forgot my eso password but i know my username and the recovery question) however i think the servers of aoe are down because it says they going to send me an email to reset my pass but i have no response whatsoever .also people have mention that the servers for ao3 has been down for 10 years. i bought this game in steam . is there is a way to change my email or reset my pass? on steam
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05

Post by EAGLEMUT »

@verdebrando sorry, if the email isn't coming I don't think there's anything you can do to recover it.
also people have mention that the servers for ao3 has been down for 10 years

AoE3 ESO servers are provided basically since the game's release and have never gone down for a significant period of time (like days max I think). Those people are utterly wrong.
i bought this game in steam . is there is a way to change my email or reset my pass? on steam

The game as distributed on Steam is no different than the CD version - including that it uses the same ESO servers for multiplayer.
No Flag verdebrando
Crossbow

Post by verdebrando »

@EAGLEMUT BUMMER im the same situation as @D_Antona i dont know if is my email or maybe is because the servers have not yet sent my recovery email.
Costa Rica guerrilla54
Crossbow
ESO: [email protected]" target="_blank"> [email protected]

Post by guerrilla54 »

HI everyone ,please help me i forgot my old account (email,,password,,) i downloaded aoe3 from fitgirl and also WOL on official website , but i have new account ESOC but i cant play , when i put password i have message (password case sensitive) , i play on gameranger and voobly , but want to play on ESOC patch , i will pay for it or this is free? , thanks and sorry for my english (i speak french better then )
Costa Rica guerrilla54
Crossbow
ESO: [email protected]" target="_blank"> [email protected]

Post by guerrilla54 »

edeholland wrote:If you have lost access to your e-mail address and you don't know your password, I don't think there is a way to gain access to your account. However, if you bought the game on Steam, you can make another ESO account. You can then use the XP MOD to easily level up your new account in just a few minutes.

hi , XPmod is free or it necessary to have official game (buy) ?? thanks
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05

Post by EAGLEMUT »

@guerrilla54 hi, best solution is to buy the remastered version of AoE3 on Steam:

There the ESOC Patch changes are already built-in and XP level grind is removed too. Multiplayer also works easily there through Steam so you don't need any of Voobly/Gameranger/ESO.