Error 100 Bad CD key

Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Re: Error 100 Bad CD key

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

@joelyates92 This means Microsoft ran out of valid game keys, again. They will be resupplied momentarily. ESOC is a community organisation and can't supply you with any keys.
Denmark NaxTax
Crossbow

Post by NaxTax »

ACCOUNT LOGIN FAILED: (100) BAD CD KEY
Whenever I go to multiplayer, ESO online, it tells me when I try to make an account. "ACCOUNT LOGIN FAILED: (100) BAD CD KEY". I have tried deleting the game, but it seems like it's my CD key that is in use, og isn't activated although I have the game. Please help.

Regards Niklas
United States of America Soul Levy
Crossbow

Post by Soul Levy »

Sounds Like its looking more of a Class action lawsuit to me .. LOL

ive had this game in seperate case cartridges which worked however i unforunately game the game away , i purchased a complete collection , only to find out i cant make an account , can it get any more fraudelant than that ?

it seems im not the only one with this issue which im quite glad frankly glad to hear about , since it just isnt my particular game .
United States of America Sweeze101
Crossbow
ESO: Sweeze101

Post by Sweeze101 »

I'm in the same boat here and tbh it's quite vexxing. My friends (3 of them to be exact) all bought this game within this past week and I owned it for some time but never went online. All of them could make online accounts with ease and I ran into error 101. Ran the script, tried again, same thing. I went so far as to remove the game from my steam permanently, and was gifted a new key, uninstalled/reinstalled and even that didn't work. I'm kind of at a loss as to why this game would go on sale for steam summer sale and yet they issue bogus keys like this.
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

@Sweeze101 make sure you are doing it in the vanilla version of the game and not the expansions
mad cuz bad
Crossbow

Post by Sweeze101 »

Yes I have the complete edition so I run the base version when going through this, thank you for mentioning it though! @n0el
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Sweeze101 wrote:I went so far as to remove the game from my steam permanently, and was gifted a new key, uninstalled/reinstalled and even that didn't work. I'm kind of at a loss as to why this game would go on sale for steam summer sale and yet they issue bogus keys like this.
The problem is you don't actually ever get a new key this way. You have to use a different Steam account and then run the 101 script.
Crossbow

Post by Sweeze101 »

Oh wow that's something I did not know but speculated after researching this further. Thanks for the insight, thankfully I was able to have someone in the community make an account for me so I should be set.
Niue Andrei1996
Crossbow
ESO: Andrei1996

Post by Andrei1996 »

Sargsyan wrote:guys just pm me and ill create an account for you, you can then change the pw ingame

I tried and waited , nothing happens , and I REALLY love this game , please sir can you help me with this ? i can pay too :(
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

@Andrei1996 Just pay for the Definitive Edition of AoE3 instead, it's releasing October 15: