Problem with retrieving my ESO account.

Poland gator303
Crossbow

Problem with retrieving my ESO account.

Post by gator303 »

Hello.
My name is Daniel. I've got a problem with retrieving an ESO account. I've created one when i was a kiddo, and now im 23 :D. The problem is that i don't remember anything about my account. I've tried using Your ESO Account Management but when i'm trying to retrieve my username there's question about my Product ID and here we come to the main problem. I googled that i can check it ingame in about section, but I'm not able to install mine game from CD's which I have, because installation stops and I've got CRC error. Is there any way that i can find Product ID in the CD ( I can open it normally and browse it), or is there any other way that u could help me with retrieving my account? In attachment I'm providing You photo as a proof that I own my game copy and I'm not a scammer or something like that.

Any help would be appreciated.
Regards,
Daniel.

PS sorry for my english, I'm not native english speaker.
Attachments
70493568_2935200186494202_2601102266849034240_n.jpg
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Re: Problem with retrieving my ESO account.

Post by Hazza54321 »

India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Daniel??? @TheNameDaniel looks like same flag....
:nwc:
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

Hi, if you want an account you can pm me, i dont play anymore and have no use for them
Poland gator303
Crossbow

Post by gator303 »

Googol,
Your proposition is very much appreciated, I will PM You and use Your account as a temporary if Your offer is still valid. But despite everything I'd like to get my own account back so I don't have to use someone's account.

Guys any help or some ideas what can be done to fix my case? All help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Daniel.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

gator303 wrote:Guys any help or some ideas what can be done to fix my case? All help would be appreciated.
To my knowledge, the Product IDs typically weren't written anywhere else in the boxes. I don't know how to extract them from the CD data manually either, I'm afraid. Best shot might be fixing the installation error, what does it say exactly?

Note that even if you retrieve the Product ID, you're still quite far from getting your account back. That way you should be able to find your username, but to actually reset your account password, the account tool will furthermore require you to answer a secret question that you've set up when creating the account, and then it will send the password to whatever email you registered with.
Poland gator303
Crossbow

Post by gator303 »

Opss seems it will be hard to get it back. I think that fixing installation error is like Mission Inposible, because the installation is interrupted due to the poor technical condition of the CD. Any way to get the product ID is to extract it from CD, becasue im able to fully browse the CD, but i don't have any idea where this data could be stored on the CD.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

if you need new account let me know
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco