replacing a user name

Great Britain oldrobcat
Crossbow
ESO: oldrobcat

replacing a user name

Post by oldrobcat »

I need administrator help please.

I bought two copies of AoE3, original discs, second-hand off Ebay. Both work OK. I used to play 10 years ago. I want to play through ESO with my younger Son. My disk is registered on this account. So far so good.

But the 2nd disk is already registered to the previous owner, he's sold the disk but forgotten the ESO account.

Please can administration contact "dingle001" by email and get permission to delete his account so I can register his old disk.

Thanks, hopefully.
oldrobcat.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Re: replacing a user name

Post by Riotcoke »

It seems like you've confused ESOC as an official site, it's only a fansite. However there are some guys on here that can make an account for you. I think @Sargsyan can.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

Zutazuta wrote:I believe the only active administrator these days is @Victor_swe . I’d suggest messaging him directly to reach a fast resolution to this issue.
As much as I appreciate the memeage, don't listen to this guy.

This is a fan-made & operated website. Unfortunately support for the game disappeared several years ago.
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

oldrobcat wrote:I need administrator help please.

I bought two copies of AoE3, original discs, second-hand off Ebay. Both work OK. I used to play 10 years ago. I want to play through ESO with my younger Son. My disk is registered on this account. So far so good.

But the 2nd disk is already registered to the previous owner, he's sold the disk but forgotten the ESO account.

Please can administration contact "dingle001" by email and get permission to delete his account so I can register his old disk.

Thanks, hopefully.
oldrobcat.
Hey there. ESOC is a fan site so nobody here is equipped to help you unfortunately. Also, because you bought the game used, you're basically out of luck -- Microsoft is only obligated to provide an account to the person who bought the original game. If your son wants to play with you, you should either buy a new copy of the game on Steam, or contact the person who sold you the discs and ask for the login credentials.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

@oldrobcat i can make you accounts
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

Mitoe wrote:
Zutazuta wrote:I believe the only active administrator these days is @Victor_swe . I’d suggest messaging him directly to reach a fast resolution to this issue.
As much as I appreciate the memeage, don't listen to this guy.

This is a fan-made & operated website. Unfortunately support for the game disappeared several years ago.
Mods pls...