Aoe3 Account Disabled [103]

Australia OHubbard93
Crossbow

Aoe3 Account Disabled [103]

Post by OHubbard93 »

Hi,

For some reason my account receives the error message "Account Disabled [103]" when trying to log into the Asian Dynasties Expansion.

My username, however, has not been banned, and seems to work perfectly fine on Aoe3 original (vanilla).

Any guidance is appreciated.

Thanks.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Re: Aoe3 Account Disabled [103]

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Hi, an account can be banned separately on just TAD, which appears to be the case for your account. As there is essentially no official support for AoE3 anymore, there is also no chance you can get it unbanned.
United States of America HeadKilla
Lancer
The Big Game Hunter - Bronze ElephantDonator Best
ESO: Headkilla

Post by HeadKilla »

OHubbard93 wrote:Hi,

For some reason my account receives the error message "Account Disabled [103]" when trying to log into the Asian Dynasties Expansion.

My username, however, has not been banned, and seems to work perfectly fine on Aoe3 original (vanilla).

Any guidance is appreciated.

Thanks.
Banned on an expansion. What did you do previously?
Australia OHubbard93
Crossbow

Post by OHubbard93 »

That's very bizarre, I had a friend of mine log onto my account and they messaged me saying it was fine, I could see they were online on the TAD expansion with my account =O

Is it possible they have just banned an IP address?
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

the question is how your account can be banned when the game is not supported anymore
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Sargsyan wrote:the question is how your account can be banned when the game is not supported anymore
Could've been banned years ago. However, since the account works on another PC and nothing works on this specific PC, it appears there is another issue. @OHubbard93 I would try running the registry cleanup script and see if that fixes the issue: http://agecommunity.com/downloads/AOE3_ ... ry_101.zip
Australia OHubbard93
Crossbow

Post by OHubbard93 »

EAGLEMUT wrote:
Sargsyan wrote:the question is how your account can be banned when the game is not supported anymore
Could've been banned years ago. However, since the account works on another PC and nothing works on this specific PC, it appears there is another issue. @OHubbard93 I would try running the registry cleanup script and see if that fixes the issue: http://agecommunity.com/downloads/AOE3_ ... ry_101.zip
Thanks Eaglemut, I'll try that.