Sweden Victor_swe
Dragoon
Donator 01
Posts: 279

04 Oct 2019, 19:26

Hello i installed the ep. I can launch the re patch through the launcher.
But when i try the ep patch it just gives me som error. (i realize now that i should have dubblechecked what the error said. But im on my phone now and too lazy).
Anyone know what the problem might be?
Dead hunts cant walk....
Or backherd!
User avatar
United States of America musketeer925
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 01
Posts: 2038
ESO: musketeer925
GameRanger ID: 451878

04 Oct 2019, 20:20

But when i try the ep patch it just gives me som error. (i realize now that i should have dubblechecked what the error said. But im on my phone now and too lazy).


posting your error really would be quite helpful :flowers:
User avatar
Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor
Posts: 1823
ESO: Princeofcarthage
Location: Milky Way!

04 Oct 2019, 21:37

@Zutazuta help the legend man!
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
No Flag Zutazuta
Dragoon
zuta
Posts: 483

05 Oct 2019, 18:36

lol
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
EP Project Lead
Posts: 8804
ESO: Funnu
Location: New_Sweland

05 Oct 2019, 21:31

Bring me Eaglemut!!
Effective ESOC Patch notes

"♪We can ascend 'till we reach De La Heaven; and in a spin we'll hit the Top Ten♫"
"♪We're special in other ways – ways our mothers appreciate♫"
User avatar
Great Britain thomasgreen6
Dragoon
Posts: 367
ESO: Thomasgreen6
Location: UK

06 Oct 2019, 17:53

Victor_swe wrote:Hello i installed the ep. I can launch the re patch through the launcher.
But when i try the ep patch it just gives me som error. (i realize now that i should have dubblechecked what the error said. But im on my phone now and too lazy).
Anyone know what the problem might be?

Maybe you should try to load it once rather then 3 times?
Ep ≠ rax
'I'm gonna win this and I'm just gonna enjoy it' - Tibia 2k18

http://www.Twitch.tv/thomasgreen6
User avatar
European Union Shahpur
Skirmisher
Posts: 100

06 Oct 2019, 21:31

Victor_swe wrote:Hello i installed the ep. I can launch the re patch through the launcher.
But when i try the ep patch it just gives me som error. (i realize now that i should have dubblechecked what the error said. But im on my phone now and too lazy).
Anyone know what the problem might be?

Buying a new computer might fix it idk
Sweden Victor_swe
Dragoon
Donator 01
Posts: 279

07 Oct 2019, 10:14

musketeer925 wrote:
But when i try the ep patch it just gives me som error. (i realize now that i should have dubblechecked what the error said. But im on my phone now and too lazy).


posting your error really would be quite helpful :flowers:

Says i cant start program because MSVCP140.dll is missing.
Dead hunts cant walk....
Or backherd!
User avatar
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
Posts: 2266
ESO: Sargsyan
Location: Armenia
GameRanger ID: 2106182

07 Oct 2019, 10:21

Victor_swe wrote:
musketeer925 wrote:
But when i try the ep patch it just gives me som error. (i realize now that i should have dubblechecked what the error said. But im on my phone now and too lazy).


posting your error really would be quite helpful :flowers:

Says i cant start program because MSVCP140.dll is missing.

download it and place in the launcher folder
Image
Image
User avatar
Argentina Riotcoke
Jaeger
Donator 01
Posts: 2125
ESO: Riotcoke
Location: Best County in the UK

07 Oct 2019, 10:28

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... px?id=5555 Download this, should fix the problem.
Islas Malvinas son Britanicas
Sweden Victor_swe
Dragoon
Donator 01
Posts: 279

07 Oct 2019, 11:00

Riotcoke wrote:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555 Download this, should fix the problem.

Nope :dry:
Dead hunts cant walk....
Or backherd!
User avatar
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
Posts: 3551
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Location: [WPact]

07 Oct 2019, 11:39

Need this one instead (choose x86 version): https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Will have to investigate why this happens, EP is not supposed to use that dependency anymore :hmm:
Sweden Victor_swe
Dragoon
Donator 01
Posts: 279

08 Oct 2019, 10:24

EAGLEMUT wrote:Need this one instead (choose x86 version): https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Will have to investigate why this happens, EP is not supposed to use that dependency anymore :hmm:

Lol i also had error installing that. It said unidentified error rofl.
So now when i try launch ep i have a new error saying api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing.
Maybe im just not allowed on this patch. U all scurred or what?
Dead hunts cant walk....
Or backherd!
User avatar
Argentina Riotcoke
Jaeger
Donator 01
Posts: 2125
ESO: Riotcoke
Location: Best County in the UK

08 Oct 2019, 10:33

All the animals are scared of you, so they've grouped together against you
Islas Malvinas son Britanicas
User avatar
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
Posts: 3551
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Location: [WPact]

08 Oct 2019, 10:41

Yeah that would mean it didn't install properly. Are you perhaps on unupdated Windows 7? You need to get at least Service Pack 1 (install the Windows updates) for it to work.
Sweden Victor_swe
Dragoon
Donator 01
Posts: 279

14 Oct 2019, 10:32

EAGLEMUT wrote:Yeah that would mean it didn't install properly. Are you perhaps on unupdated Windows 7? You need to get at least Service Pack 1 (install the Windows updates) for it to work.

Still just the same thing happens. Im starting to think i might be the problem :biggrin:
Dead hunts cant walk....
Or backherd!
User avatar
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
Posts: 3551
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Location: [WPact]

14 Oct 2019, 10:53

So if you've got Windows updated, I would say uninstall/reinstall what I linked above (Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable).
Sweden Victor_swe
Dragoon
Donator 01
Posts: 279

14 Oct 2019, 10:54

I did
Dead hunts cant walk....
Or backherd!
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
EP Project Lead
Posts: 8804
ESO: Funnu
Location: New_Sweland

14 Oct 2019, 11:00

All that swe_herding and swe_sieging is finally coming back to bite you!
Effective ESOC Patch notes

"♪We can ascend 'till we reach De La Heaven; and in a spin we'll hit the Top Ten♫"
"♪We're special in other ways – ways our mothers appreciate♫"

Forum Info

Return to “Tech Support”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest