can't create an eso account

No Flag Cold8Cool
Crossbow

can't create an eso account

Post by Cold8Cool »

I've recently decided to start playing online so I wanted to create an ESO account but when I try it just says failed to create an account. I've tried looking up if the key is already in use but nothing came up. I don't know what to do. Could someone help me?
European Union Scroogie
Lancer
ESO: Scroogie
GameRanger ID: 10056919

Re: can't create an eso account

Post by Scroogie »

@EAGLEMUT
I dont have much knowledge in this, but afaik the account creation system is in bad shape and customer support is nonexistent. Probably u need to buy a new Key via Steam(by buying a new game)
Me being slightly ahead vs H2O: Image
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

Are you trying to create the account on The Asian Dynasties or Vanilla version of the game? In my experience you need to be in the Vanilla version and using The Asian Dynasties will not work.
No Flag Cold8Cool
Crossbow

Post by Cold8Cool »

Mitoe wrote:Are you trying to create the account on The Asian Dynasties or Vanilla version of the game? In my experience you need to be in the Vanilla version and using The Asian Dynasties will not work.
I tried both none worked
No Flag Cold8Cool
Crossbow

Post by Cold8Cool »

Scroogie wrote:@EAGLEMUT
I dont have much knowledge in this, but afaik the account creation system is in bad shape and customer support is nonexistent. Probably u need to buy a new Key via Steam(by buying a new game)
Is there any other way than buying a new game? Plus I have the physical cd I didn't use steam to buy it the first time
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

It sounds like your game isn't able to read any key from registry. Make sure you are launching the game as administrator (and you are launching vanilla), if that doesn't help try reinstalling and/or running the registry cleanup script: http://agecommunity.com/downloads/AOE3_ ... ry_101.zip
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

Cold8Cool wrote:I've recently decided to start playing online so I wanted to create an ESO account but when I try it just says failed to create an account. I've tried looking up if the key is already in use but nothing came up. I don't know what to do. Could someone help me?
i can make you an account, just tell me a username you'd like to have
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
United States of America vardar
Lancer
ESO: VardarB98/DemonDeacs

Post by vardar »

Sargsyan usually charges very high prices for accounts. It means he really likes you, bro
c0ns!
No Flag Cold8Cool
Crossbow

Post by Cold8Cool »

EAGLEMUT wrote:It sounds like your game isn't able to read any key from registry. Make sure you are launching the game as administrator (and you are launching vanilla), if that doesn't help try reinstalling and/or running the registry cleanup script: http://agecommunity.com/downloads/AOE3_ ... ry_101.zip
Tried that already didn't work
Canada Cocaine
Lancer
ESO: Cow God

Post by Cocaine »

LOL I know how to make accounts for free myself. Some dude showed me once. Fucking OP.
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!