ESOC Patch Does Not Work Properly

Switzerland herrknight
Crossbow

ESOC Patch Does Not Work Properly

Post by herrknight »

Getting back on AOE and downloaded esoc patch, when I launch it on the EP patch it only takes up 1/4th of my screen and I have tried to window/unwindow, etc. it does not fix the problem. I play on 1920x1080p resolution and the only way it becomes fullscreen is if i set it to some asburdly high resolution 3XXXx2XXX which makes the game unplayable as everything (minimap text etc) is too small. How do I fix this? Am on new laptop, connected to monitor, windows 10 OS. When i launch the normal RE patch on the same ESOC launcher the game is full screen and works properly.
Germany Plantinator
Dragoon
ESO: Plantinator

Re: ESOC Patch Does Not Work Properly

Post by Plantinator »

Do you have the same Problem when u play esoc on your laptops Screen?
Anyways try to run the game with admin rights that helped me out when i had a similiar Problem (Different game, might still be worth a try tho)
Switzerland herrknight
Crossbow

Post by herrknight »

Yes I have the same issue if I just use the laptop screen and not the monitor. I will check that out, any other suggestions ?
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

What is your desktop resolution on laptop and monitor? Check if you have DSR - Factors set to 4x in NVidia control panel
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Switzerland herrknight
Crossbow

Post by herrknight »

My display resolution is 3840x2160 which is "recommended" by my PC - I don't know what that even is but i doubt it if it is not default
Switzerland herrknight
Crossbow

Post by herrknight »

so if i switch my pc res to 1920x1080 it works but that is annoying for when i normally play...
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

setting the game to fullscreen should resolve your issue. what happens when you do this?
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

About Esoc patch, I got a different issue, I can't neither skip intro cinematic nor I can use buildings rotator, even if I ticked them from the launcher (tried reinstalling the patch already). I never had this issue before the update