My online statistics have never been saved

United States of America alexgopen
Crossbow
ESO: YNotCapitalism

My online statistics have never been saved

Post by alexgopen »

I've played aoe3 since 2010 and have played online in ranked games many times, but my online statistics have never been saved, so it still says I have played 0 games, have 0 wins, and am conscript. Is there any way to fix this so that it properly saves my stats and wins because it's annoying being instantly kicked from most lobbies because people see my bugged 0% win rate and go "too low bye bye!"

This screenshot shows what I mean (excuse my low HC levels, I deleted them all the other day and had to start over):

Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

Re: My online statistics have never been saved

Post by MCJim »

Your online stats (except rank (if reached above 1st lt) and XP) reset over time. I think it takes ~6 months or so if you haven't played a game. Fortunately you can still see your stats on ELO (http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/pla ... Capitalism) and if you play some rated games now it will show up on ESO again.
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Post by aaryngend »

Nothing wrong here, your stats get reset to 0 if you didn't play a single game for an extended period of time. I think it was slightly more than 6 months of inactivity (?) until all your stats get reset.
Damn, you were faster :P
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: _NiceKING_
GameRanger ID: 9999999
Clan: Xbox

Post by _NiceKING_ »

Stats are purged after a period of user inactivity. If you have not played in over a year, your wins/losses/rank may have been purged.
United States of America alexgopen
Crossbow
ESO: YNotCapitalism

Post by alexgopen »

Thanks, I suppose that explains part of it, but lately (past few days) I have played a bunch of 3v3s with all players and they were listed as ranked at the top when we started, but afterwards there was no change to my statistics and were not counted as games. It was regular supremacy no treaty with all players and no bots, and I won a few of them, but got no credit. Is there any reason why this is still happening?
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

ESO stats aren't updating either.

I started playing recently and while my PR changes, my winrate is at 0%.
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

alexgopen wrote:Thanks, I suppose that explains part of it, but lately (past few days) I have played a bunch of 3v3s with all players and they were listed as ranked at the top when we started, but afterwards there was no change to my statistics and were not counted as games. It was regular supremacy no treaty with all players and no bots, and I won a few of them, but got no credit. Is there any reason why this is still happening?

Eso is not updating stats at the moment. They are still being counted though so when eso starts working properly again all those stats will come through.