Mitoe vs Hazza54321

Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Re: Mitoe vs Hazza54321

Post by Garja »

I do think the route already starts in the black. Negative coords unfortunately don't work (negative = 0). There is maybe a chance to make it longer by changing the rmSetWorldCircleConstraint to true but I don't want to mess up with that since it's like changing the size again and will make the map smaller.
Image Image Image
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Nope, you can make the route start further outside of the map, by using either negative coordinates or coordinates which are bigger then 1.0. Like this:

Try it, you will see that the travois takes a longer time to get inside the map if you use values which are either smaller than 0.0 or greater than 1.0.
If it doesn't work with just -0.1 or 1.1, overshoot the values a bit until you get it.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

I tried using negative coordinates in past (and I just tried here for confirmation). It doesn't work.
Trade route starts on the actual map terrain even with rmSetWorldCircleConstraint = true
Image Image Image
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

It might be because your map is rectangular, it has one side larger than the other, so the map world is not a circle.
Germany Tomby
Crossbow
ESO: BrokeGuy

Post by Tomby »

Mmh.. GGs well played!
Well what would happen if every Garja map would be deleted? Would Umeu cry even more, or would he be happy that he has to play riki maps only or even RE maps :hmm: LUL. Anyway thank you @Garja for spending alot of time to make all these maps without asking for any reward, same for riki! :)
I guess everyone is trying his best, flaming each other just shows weakness. Facts are facts and emotions are emotions Congratz Mitoe and gl both for the rest of the tourney!
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Post by HUMMAN »

Tomby wrote:Mmh.. GGs well played!
Well what would happen if every Garja map would be deleted? Would Umeu cry even more, or would he be happy that he has to play riki maps only or even RE maps :hmm: LUL. Anyway thank you @Garja for spending alot of time to make all these maps without asking for any reward, same for riki! :)
I guess everyone is trying his best, flaming each other just shows weakness. Facts are facts and emotions are emotions Congratz Mitoe and gl both for the rest of the tourney!

haters gonna hate, Garja the best.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Tomby wrote:Mmh.. GGs well played!

I really appreciate that garja made all the maps. And the problem isn't that he screwed the middle TP, cause everyone can make mistakes. It's just the fact that he's being super stubborn, despite everyone bringing up facts showing that he's wrong.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

the point is that I tested it myself and it's not as you say
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

My god... you're really a piece of fucking work. Nobody is evwn crying here but you. You're just so obviously wrong, already 3 ppl have proven your results wrong with tests. And you just keep insisting its not possible. And you're even supposed to be a scientist... i mean fucking seriously. How would this go at your job.

Boss: Ey, Caria, 3 of our members replicated your experiments, but everyone gets opposite results. Can you explain this?

Garja: Stop fucking crying. I tested it way more times. You're all wrong. And einstein was a fuckig fraud. Suck my nuts. Oh and i was talking about the left of the right. And it must be lag.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

yeah garja youve done alot of great work but stubbornness gets us nowhere
United States of America GiBthedurrty
Lancer
Donator 01
Clan: YumiW

Post by GiBthedurrty »

garja xD
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Garja wrote:the point is that I tested it myself and it's not as you say

It's possible, but I won't reinstall the game to prove it. I made so many maps with trade routes that were starting way outside the world circle. So I know it's possible.

You can even make like a big loop with the trade route outside the visible map. I once made a map like that and most of the trade route path was outside the map, only coming inside to reach a trading post every once in a while.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Two roads diverge in a yellow wood...
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

Dolan wrote:
Garja wrote:the point is that I tested it myself and it's not as you say

It's possible, but I won't reinstall the game to prove it. I made so many maps with trade routes that were starting way outside the world circle. So I know it's possible.

You can even make like a big loop with the trade route outside the visible map. I once made a map like that and most of the trade route path was outside the map, only coming inside to reach a trading post every once in a while.

I wasn't replying to you but to Kaiserklein.
As for the trade route. It is possible to make them starting outside. Some ESOC maps are this way. In fact, using 0 and 1 as starting coordinates, produced that effect as long as the route starts or ends in the corners. That's cause those are part of the map outisde of the circle constraint
map coordinates.png
However negative coordinates (which, again, is an idea I also had in past) unfortunately don't work. Using a negative coordinates equals to 0 and using more than 1 equals to 1.
Image Image Image
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

umeu wrote:My god... you're really a piece of fucking work. Nobody is evwn crying here but you. You're just so obviously wrong, already 3 ppl have proven your results wrong with tests. And you just keep insisting its not possible. And you're even supposed to be a scientist... i mean fucking seriously. How would this go at your job.

Boss: Ey, Caria, 3 of our members replicated your experiments, but everyone gets opposite results. Can you explain this?

Garja: Stop fucking crying. I tested it way more times. You're all wrong. And einstein was a fuckig fraud. Suck my nuts. Oh and i was talking about the left of the right. And it must be lag.

Stop. Crying.
Image Image Image
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

umeu wrote:My god... you're really a piece of fucking work. Nobody is evwn crying here but you. You're just so obviously wrong, already 3 ppl have proven your results wrong with tests. And you just keep insisting its not possible. And you're even supposed to be a scientist... i mean fucking seriously. How would this go at your job.

Do you question the lord in heaven about the layout of the world.. NO you dont!
Same way you dont question the landscape of the new world the G has created in 7 days
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Logic'd.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Garja wrote:

Stop. Crying.

post recs. or eat shit. and get lost. you have some serious ego issues that you can't admit when you're just fucking wrong lol. people can show you the fucking stick up your ass and you would still not believe that you're full of it.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

I already posted a video. Go poop in your hand and slap your face.
I'm the only one who showed shit here.
And btw, there isnt even Mitoe's rec on Baja here.
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

live video of garja below in spoilers.

[spoiler=spoiler]:uglylol:[/spoiler]
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Garja wrote:I already posted a video. Go poop in your hand and slap your face.
I'm the only one who showed shit here.
And btw, there isnt even Mitoe's rec on Baja here.

mitoe did it on the fucking stream. i posted 7 recs... you are moronic.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

You dumb fuck, in stream you can't see by how much he gets it, nor the explorer route.
You edited that post. There were no recs yesterday.
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Garja wrote:You dumb fuck, in stream you can't see by how much he gets it, nor the explorer route.

wtf? there were... also your video is just a hackfile... upload it to twitch or youtube. or just post the recs. what's the point of a fucking video anyway.
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Post by HUMMAN »

10/10 thread.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

umeu wrote:
Garja wrote:You dumb fuck, in stream you can't see by how much he gets it, nor the explorer route.

wtf? there were... also your video is just a hackfile... upload it to twitch or youtube. or just post the recs. what's the point of a fucking video anyway.

Stop pretending to be this dumb. There was no spoiler in your post, you added it today.
And my video shows all clicks and explorer path. Also it shows that I used the LAN setting and not stupid single player, which has the clock fucked up.
In fact the travois in your recs reaches mid post at 50-51 seconds which is 2-3 seconds later than the actual time.
Image Image Image